Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Homeless man gets his face eaten off
Topic Started: May 30 2012, 07:43 PM (5,375 Views)
Berserk
Advanced Member
Crimson Guard
May 31 2012, 07:06 PM
faintsmile1992
May 31 2012, 07:03 PM
Crimson Guard
May 31 2012, 03:54 PM
Here are the graphic images of the victim , that Haitian chewed up his face but left the bearded lower face:
Cause facial hair is gross! :P
I wouldnt make a joke outve it, as that fucker really needed to be tortured and not shot for that.

If the cops tortured him, that would have made them just as bad as he is. Torturing people is sadistic, and it destroys your moral character. Better to put him down quickly like a rabid animal. Would you torture to death, an animal that had killed a human? It wouldn't make any sense would it? Whenever an animal like a dog or bear kills or attacks a human, they're just killed as quickly as possible; no torture involved and the problem is solved. Torturing an insane man wouldn't serve any purpose.
Edited by Berserk, May 31 2012, 07:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crimson Guard
Member Avatar
Pro Member
Quote:

Torturing people is sadistic, and it destroys your moral character. Better to put him down quickly like a rabid animal.

That is a misplaced sentimentality, especially in this case and cases like these. And tell that to the victim or if you were the victim. In certain conditions and circumstances of such crimes and criminality, torture has been used as just punishment and execution.
Posted Image

Berserk
Advanced Member
Crimson Guard
May 31 2012, 07:27 PM
Quote:

Torturing people is sadistic, and it destroys your moral character. Better to put him down quickly like a rabid animal.

That is a misplaced sentimentality, especially in this case and cases like these. And tell that to the victim or if you were the victim. In certain conditions and circumstances of such crimes and criminality, torture has been used as just punishment and execution.

It would be one thing if the victim or one of his family members tortured this guy out of a sense of anger and a lust for revenge but I would never want the government and it's police to have the power to torture anyone, because it sets a precedent that they could easily abuse.
Edited by Berserk, May 31 2012, 07:33 PM.

Liza
Nose job expert
Dragos
May 31 2012, 06:44 PM
I didn't...If I watch stuff like this, i get disturbed with those images all day long and sometimes i remember stuff like this in the most inappropriate moments without being a willed memory...I have no sadistic excitement in watching gruesome stuff...I don't get bothered by violence or aggression but i don't like seeing blood, guts and jelly.
I am pretty much the same. If I watch those pics I will probably have trouble sleeping for a long time.
"I've got 99 problems and 86 of them are completely made up scenarios in my head that I'm stressing about for absolutely no logical reason."

stonesheep
adieu
Very sad what happened to him. He was a star pupil at his high school too. From the same link:

Quote:

Posted ImagePosted Image
Fall from grace: Ronald Poppo when he was a star student at Stuyvesant High School in New York, left, and as a down-and-out in Florida

Berserk
Advanced Member
stonesheep
May 31 2012, 07:36 PM
Very sad what happened to him. He was a star pupil at his high school too. From the same link:

Quote:

Posted ImagePosted Image
Fall from grace: Ronald Poppo when he was a star student at Stuyvesant High School in New York, left, and as a down-and-out in Florida

He's certainly a good candidate for unluckiest man in the United States. First he losses everything and become homeless, then gets his face eaten off by a psycho.

Mulligan
Member Avatar
Bigfoot Contessa
Berserk
May 30 2012, 09:07 PM
Keksalarm
May 30 2012, 08:17 PM
Berserk
May 30 2012, 07:52 PM
This is why I never go to sleep in public places. Crazy people like him exist that will harm you. I see people laying down in the park taking a nap or even dosing off in the library but it's too risky in my opinion. A couple of years ago a Canadian guy got beheaded because he fell asleep on a public bus and a psycho sitting next to him pulled out a knife and started cutting his head off. No one helped him; the other passengers just ran off the bus. The lesson is, if you're awake you at least have a fighting chance.
I fall asleep in the subway almost every day! :eek:

Be afraid, be very afraid!!! :lol: Seriously though, it's not safe. It just takes one psycho to lunge at you and start stabbing you one day while you're still asleep.

Berserk is right. At the very least you could wake up without your wallet or shoes. :eek:

Toiletman
May 30 2012, 09:30 PM
Calling Mephedrone the new LSD is nonsense, especially insulting LSD. Also, it would not cause this kind of aggression. Mephedrone can cause paranoia, extreme violence and lot more but not cannibalism. Something psychotic must have been involved. If he lived for drugs, there is a high probability that he also took psychedelics or that he he had developed schizophrenia somewhen in his life. Some drugs like THC can also cause psychosis in people with a certain gene mutation.

Anyways, NEVER DO MEPHEDRONE

This guy was extremely unhinged and had a very long history of psychotic and dangerous behavior. I'm sure soaking his brain in Mephedrone and booze didn't help matters, but still I think that drugs are being over-emphasized in this case to divert peoples attention from this question: Why was he not in jail or in a psych ward instead of in the street?

Crimson Guard
May 31 2012, 07:06 PM
faintsmile1992
May 31 2012, 07:03 PM
Crimson Guard
May 31 2012, 03:54 PM
Here are the graphic images of the victim , that Haitian chewed up his face but left the bearded lower face:
Cause facial hair is gross! :P
I wouldnt make a joke outve it, as that fucker really needed to be tortured and not shot for that.

The cop yelled at him to stop, and then plugged him with one bullet but he still didn't stop and that's why they had to kill him. That's how crazy he was.

This is so horrible, I can't stop thinking about it. I look at the face of that victim as a young man and it makes me want to sit down and cry. And if my father or a relative was the victim of something like this, I'd happily carve up the guy myself. I know that sounds awful but that's how I feel.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID5jqdRz89g[/youtube]

Toiletman
fat megalomanic nerd
Crimson Guard
Quote:

Wow you are getting more and more extremist. Please don't take it as insult but when you say that torture is (you use has been which means it is still until now) used as JUST punishment then you are worse than this guy. Why? Because he was clearly insane. Shooting somebody like that in defense of oneself and the others around is totally fine because you act out of good reasons. However, saying that torture would be just is just sick and sadistic. It makes you worse because you are not insane (atleast until the times when political dissent will be labeled as mental disease again). Why the hell should anybody torture anybody when they do not need to extract information ?
If you take anything in this forum overly serious, you should really go and see a doctor.

Greengrasshopper
Toiletman
Jun 1 2012, 01:23 AM
Crimson Guard
Quote:

Wow you are getting more and more extremist. Please don't take it as insult but when you say that torture is (you use has been which means it is still until now) used as JUST punishment then you are worse than this guy. Why? Because he was clearly insane. Shooting somebody like that in defense of oneself and the others around is totally fine because you act out of good reasons. However, saying that torture would be just is just sick and sadistic. It makes you worse because you are not insane (atleast until the times when political dissent will be labeled as mental disease again). Why the hell should anybody torture anybody when they do not need to extract information ?
I'm a little relieved to see someone else noticed this too.

solidus
Member Avatar
wat
geez what's with these cannibals lately, just yesterday or 2 days ago, there was the "Ice Pick killer" video which spread all across web of this guy filming himself killing some guy which he tied up, cutting his head off, raping him, cutting the guys butt cheeks off then eating it, and then used the dead body's hands to jack himself off....i mean how fucked are some people.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

DUX MEA LUX
Member Avatar
Me ne frego
Another one:

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/05/31/man-denied-bail-after-dismembered-body-parts-found-in-home/
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

dapork
Member Avatar
daporkyoupine
Did someone post this one already? It seems to be happening a lot these days lol. Is there a food shortage?
http://www.myfabulousstyle.com/2012/student-eats-brains-heart-of-another-student
Happiness is a warm gun

இந்த மொழிபெயர்ப்பது உங்களுக்கு உடல்நிலை சரியில்லாதபோது காரணமாம்

Lazar
Member Avatar
Cannibalism is a normal part of African culture

Berserk
Advanced Member
Lazar
Jun 1 2012, 08:07 PM

Don't even go there you racist bastard. I can find you a hundred news stories on white cannibals or cannibals from other races. Why is it that whenever a white person commits a crime, they're just one bad seed but if a black person commits a crime, it's blamed on the fact that he's black. "Black people can't help being cannibals, or thieves, or rapists, or whatever, it's in their nature!" Fuck you, damn racist piece of shit.

I notice that you just joined the forum yesterday. You've clearly chosen to start off your membership here as a troll. Or perhaps you've already been banned and are returning to troll again. Just leave.
Edited by Berserk, Jun 1 2012, 08:22 PM.

faintsmile1992
Pro Member
Gonna get hot in the cannibal pot tonight! :P

Lazar
Member Avatar
Berserk
Jun 1 2012, 08:21 PM
Lazar

Don't even go there you racist bastard. I can find you a hundred news stories on white cannibals or cannibals from other races. Why is it that whenever a white person commits a crime, they're just one bad seed but if a black person commits a crime, it's blamed on the fact that he's black. "Black people can't help being cannibals, or thieves, or rapists, or whatever, it's in their nature!" Fuck you, damn racist piece of shit.

I notice that you just joined the forum yesterday. You've clearly chosen to start off your membership here as a troll. Or perhaps you've already been banned and are returning to troll again. Just leave.
Because cannibalism is not a normal part of european culture. Whereas it is a common occurence in Africa to this day http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdplq9_cannibalism-in-africa-not-for-the-f_news if the turth hurts you, then by all means avoid it.

Berserk
Advanced Member
Lazar
Jun 1 2012, 08:33 PM
Berserk
Lazar

Because cannibalism is not a normal part of european culture. Whereas it is a common occurence in Africa to this day http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdplq9_cannibalism-in-africa-not-for-the-f_news if the turth hurts you, then by all means avoid it.

All societies have had incidents of cannibalism at some point in their history.

Quote:

Evidence of mass cannibalism uncovered in Germany

Evidence of mass cannibalism in which even children and unborn babies were on the menu has been uncovered in Germany by archaeologists.

Analysis of 7,000-year-old bones dug up at Herxheim in south-west Germany suggest the region was a centre for cannibalism at a time when the first European farming society may have been collapsing.

Marks on bones show that bodies were skinned and had their flesh removed using techniques almost identical to those for butchering animals and one researcher suggested that some of the victims could have been spit-roasted.

Many of the bones appear to have been deliberately smashed to allow the living to suck out the marrow of the dead. Others bear the “chew marks” of teeth and while they are too indistinct to be certain scavenging animals were not to blame, the “distinctive distribution speaks strongly in favour” of having been made by hungry humans.

Cut marks on the bones are often so clear that archaeologists have been able to distinguish between which cuts were intended to skin and scalp the bodies and which were made to get at the meat.

Archaeologists concluded cannibalism was taking place after carrying out a detailed study of bones identified as coming from six adults, at least one of them a man, two children aged about 6 and 15, and two unborn babies.

But with almost 500 other bodies already dug up at Herxheim and at least as many again still to be recovered the final number of people eaten by cannibals could be much higher.

Researchers suspect the remains belong either to people eaten in victory celebrations after being killed in wars, or to those slaughtered and consumed as part of ritual sacrifices. They said the sheer number of victims made it unlikely that cannibalism was a last resort during famines.

The 10 people whose remains were analysed for the study are all thought to have died at the same time and the researchers said: “The human bones show abundant and unequivocal evidence of human-indeced modifications. Modifications induced by the cutting up of corpses are cut marks and scrape marks.”

Once the ribs had been cut away from the spine the heads were broken open - “perhaps to extract the brain” - and the tongue cut out before the fleshy parts of the limbs were removed. Bones could then be removed and smashed open for the marrow.

“All these observations allow us to conclude that the individuals were cannibalised,” the archaelogical team concluded in their report published in the journal Antiquity. “It is highly probable that a great number of the thousand or so individuals probably deposited in Herxheim were subjected to cannibalism.”

Dr Bruno Boulestin, of Bordeaux University, accepted it was impossible to be certain if the flesh was eaten raw or was cooked but added: "We see patterns on the bones of animals indicating that they have been spit-roasted. We have seen some of these same patterns on the human bones.”

Herxheim’s remains date from a period when Europe is thought to have been plunged into upheaval, violence and decline following 500 years in which Neolithic farmers first settled the region.

Professor Chris Scarre, a neolithic expert at the University of Durham, said after learning of the study that the Herxheim site could represent useful evidence of a society in turmoil but cautioned that cannibalism can be hard to prove because other factors, such as funerary rites, can leave similar marks on bones.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/evidence-of-mass-cannibalism-uncovered-in-germany-1835341.html
Edited by Berserk, Jun 1 2012, 08:36 PM.

Lazar
Member Avatar
Berserk
Jun 1 2012, 08:35 PM
Lazar
Jun 1 2012, 08:33 PM
Berserk

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

All societies have had incidents of cannibalism at some point in their history.

Quote:

Evidence of mass cannibalism uncovered in Germany

Evidence of mass cannibalism in which even children and unborn babies were on the menu has been uncovered in Germany by archaeologists.

Analysis of 7,000-year-old bones dug up at Herxheim in south-west Germany suggest the region was a centre for cannibalism at a time when the first European farming society may have been collapsing.

Marks on bones show that bodies were skinned and had their flesh removed using techniques almost identical to those for butchering animals and one researcher suggested that some of the victims could have been spit-roasted.

Many of the bones appear to have been deliberately smashed to allow the living to suck out the marrow of the dead. Others bear the “chew marks” of teeth and while they are too indistinct to be certain scavenging animals were not to blame, the “distinctive distribution speaks strongly in favour” of having been made by hungry humans.

Cut marks on the bones are often so clear that archaeologists have been able to distinguish between which cuts were intended to skin and scalp the bodies and which were made to get at the meat.

Archaeologists concluded cannibalism was taking place after carrying out a detailed study of bones identified as coming from six adults, at least one of them a man, two children aged about 6 and 15, and two unborn babies.

But with almost 500 other bodies already dug up at Herxheim and at least as many again still to be recovered the final number of people eaten by cannibals could be much higher.

Researchers suspect the remains belong either to people eaten in victory celebrations after being killed in wars, or to those slaughtered and consumed as part of ritual sacrifices. They said the sheer number of victims made it unlikely that cannibalism was a last resort during famines.

The 10 people whose remains were analysed for the study are all thought to have died at the same time and the researchers said: “The human bones show abundant and unequivocal evidence of human-indeced modifications. Modifications induced by the cutting up of corpses are cut marks and scrape marks.”

Once the ribs had been cut away from the spine the heads were broken open - “perhaps to extract the brain” - and the tongue cut out before the fleshy parts of the limbs were removed. Bones could then be removed and smashed open for the marrow.

“All these observations allow us to conclude that the individuals were cannibalised,” the archaelogical team concluded in their report published in the journal Antiquity. “It is highly probable that a great number of the thousand or so individuals probably deposited in Herxheim were subjected to cannibalism.”

Dr Bruno Boulestin, of Bordeaux University, accepted it was impossible to be certain if the flesh was eaten raw or was cooked but added: "We see patterns on the bones of animals indicating that they have been spit-roasted. We have seen some of these same patterns on the human bones.”

Herxheim’s remains date from a period when Europe is thought to have been plunged into upheaval, violence and decline following 500 years in which Neolithic farmers first settled the region.

Professor Chris Scarre, a neolithic expert at the University of Durham, said after learning of the study that the Herxheim site could represent useful evidence of a society in turmoil but cautioned that cannibalism can be hard to prove because other factors, such as funerary rites, can leave similar marks on bones.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/evidence-of-mass-cannibalism-uncovered-in-germany-1835341.html
You are comparing what happened in Europe 7000 years ago to what is happening in Africa today :lol: so you admit Africans are thousands of years behind Europeans??

Berserk
Advanced Member
Lazar
Jun 1 2012, 08:42 PM
You are comparing what happened in Europe 7000 years ago to what is happening in Africa today :lol: so you admit Africans are thousands of years behind Europeans??

You idiot. I could find you hundreds of stories of cannibalism that takes place in Europe and the U.S. today. Out of the 38 million blacks in the U.S., you see two incidents of cannibalism within a few weeks and you assume that blacks are genetically or culturally predisposed to cannibalism. I guess by your logic, whites are predisposed to be pedophiles because I notice far more stories of white pedophiles than black pedophiles. Such a statement would be as ignorant as the one that you made.
Edited by Berserk, Jun 1 2012, 08:46 PM.

Lazar
Member Avatar
Berserk
Jun 1 2012, 08:46 PM
Lazar
Jun 1 2012, 08:42 PM

You idiot. I could find you hundreds of stories of cannibalism that takes place in Europe and the U.S. today. Out of the 38 million blacks in the U.S., you see two incidents of cannibalism within a few weeks and you assume that blacks are genetically or culturally predisposed to cannibalism. I guess by your logic, whites are predisposed to be pedophiles because I notice far more stories of white pedophiles than black pedophiles. Such a statement would be as ignorant as the one that you made.
You are talking about serial killers and sexual deviants who are a tiny minority. I am talking about entire societies where cannibalism is considered the norm. Obviously there will be more white pedophiles in the US because whites outnumber blacks like 5 or 6 to 1. Whereas in Africa some societies believe that raping virgin women, the younger the better, is a cure for AIDS. This is pedophilia from a European perspectve, but from certain African perspectives it is not.

Find me a modern day ethnic European society that accepts pedophilia.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News & Current Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply