Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Melissa Gorga; Woman with huge forehead
Topic Started: May 17 2012, 04:19 PM (7,046 Views)
Crimson Guard
Member Avatar
Pro Member
As I said before its possible, as I dont know her own personal pedigree and I'm aware of rumors but most of the comments is that her father is half North African or mother is black while her sisters are from another mother, but that is all stormfront and gossip commenting. She's also a tan/glo gell addict . Her father's surname/maiden name is Marco and it is mentioned by her sisters they were brought up in a typical Italian American household, but that could be Hollywood stuff playing up her Italian side for the program but she resembles her sisters and in her childhood picture she's doesnt look mixed.

http://cinderellasglasscloset.com/2011/07/10/interview-kim-marco-pirrella-discusses-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-sisters-melissa-marco-gorga-and-lysa-marco-simpson-fashion-and-more/

Baby picture:
Posted Image

She doesnt look different from Alysa Milano there:

Posted Image

and the curly hair could simply of been a perm style she went through.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Her with her sisters:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And her kids look Italian.

Posted Image

Semi profile:

Posted Image
Edited by Crimson Guard, May 31 2012, 01:13 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Demir
Member Avatar
I wasn't aware of all the gossip and rumors.
Her sisters seem like very pretty women under all those layers of fake tan, makeup and false lashes.
Her children also inherited cute pointy chins. Good looking family

Kenny
Member Avatar
Looks unmixed (southern) Italian to me.

Amanda
Member Avatar
Comatose
Um, Gorga is white? Lol ... I thought she was mixed-race.

Never mind. Her and her sisters do look white in that picture you posted. It was probably just her kinky hair that made me think that. *shrug*
Edited by Amanda, Oct 25 2012, 07:53 PM.

Greengrasshopper
I agree her hair makes he look of partial SSA ancestry. But I don't like the word nappy...

Amanda
Member Avatar
Comatose
Greengrasshopper
Oct 25 2012, 08:45 PM
I agree her hair makes he look of partial SSA ancestry. But I don't like the word nappy...
I don't like the word nappy either. Melissa has nice, thick, and luscious hair. Yeah, it's kinky, but I wouldn't describe it as 'nappy.'

Her daughter is the cutest!

Posted Image

Boban
Member Avatar
Pro Member
lol i thought she was latina, like colombian or something.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Amanda
Member Avatar
Comatose
Donaukind
May 17 2012, 08:23 PM
What is her ancestry?

Looks Atlanto-Pontid with Dinarid and lots of solarium.
Gorga is fully Italian. That's what she said on the show. She also said she was neither black nor biracial because apparently a lot of people think she is.

Her maiden surname is Marco, btw. Gorga is the surname of her husband, Joe Gorga (who is Italian too).

Crimson Guard
Member Avatar
Pro Member
amanda
Oct 27 2012, 01:05 AM
Greengrasshopper
Oct 25 2012, 08:45 PM
I don't like the word nappy either. Melissa has nice, thick, and luscious hair. Yeah, it's kinky, but I wouldn't describe it as 'nappy.'

Her natural hair is fine textured and straight to wavy, its quite visible when she was a baby so its obviously she had a perm as a teenager.
Edited by Crimson Guard, Oct 27 2012, 02:24 AM.
Posted Image

Mat
Member Avatar
I swear that I've never seen an italian like her in all my life. If I meet her on the street I would think that she is an immigrant... This is my personal opinion. However the sisters seem italian.

Amanda
Member Avatar
Comatose
Mat
Oct 27 2012, 05:22 AM
I swear that I've never seen an italian like her in all my life. If I meet her on the street I would think that she is an immigrant... This is my personal opinion. However the sisters seem italian.
Where do you live? In Italy?

the duke
Member Avatar
wannabes nightmare
Mat
Oct 27 2012, 05:22 AM
Yep, someone isn't telling the truth about the milkman. :biggrin:
Edited by the duke, Oct 27 2012, 02:49 PM.
Posted Image

Boban
Member Avatar
Pro Member
I heard her father is half black.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

time
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
She does not look like her sisters. Something is off especially her nose. Someone in family is not being honest. She is just like Khloe Kardashian. Some needs to confess. Her kids have her curly hair...hair texture can change as kids grow up so in her baby pictures it may look straight but it have become curlier as she got older.
Edited by time, Oct 27 2012, 02:29 PM.

the duke
Member Avatar
wannabes nightmare
amanda
Oct 27 2012, 01:38 AM
Donaukind
What is her ancestry?

Gorga is fully Italian. That's what she said on the show. She also said she was neither black nor biracial because apparently a lot of people think she is.

Her maiden surname is Marco, btw. Gorga is the surname of her husband, Joe Gorga (who is Italian too).
Italian like that guy who came here saying he was Sardinian but came out he was half palestinian maybe... :cool:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/4963286/1/

But you probably already knew that thread.
Edited by the duke, Oct 27 2012, 02:55 PM.
Posted Image

Amanda
Member Avatar
Comatose
the duke
Oct 27 2012, 02:28 PM
amanda
Oct 27 2012, 01:38 AM
Donaukind
What is her ancestry?

Italian like that guy who came here saying he was Sardinian but came out he was half palestinian maybe... :cool:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/4963286/1/

But you probably already knew that thread.
I have never been in that thread. Lol.
acmilan87
Oct 27 2012, 02:14 PM
I heard her father is half black.
No, he's not. Watch the show. She explicitly stated that she is 100% Italian. But she does look like her daddy when you see him. She's just exotic. *shrug*
Edited by Amanda, Oct 27 2012, 11:41 PM.

the duke
Member Avatar
wannabes nightmare
^
Get the fuck out . :yawn:
She could even say that she is 100% martian to me but she is not fully italian. Everybody says she doesn't want to tell the thruth about her real heritage.
Every fucking comment in the net about her says that.

Edited by the duke, Oct 28 2012, 12:25 AM.
Posted Image

Amanda
Member Avatar
Comatose
Duke, you're on ignore. You're one of those people that get into a frenzy every time any Italian that does not have light eyes, blonde or light brown hair is posted. I have you figured out, and I already know what you're going to say. "She's not Italian! She's the milkman's baby! She's lying and just wishes she were Italian!" Even though being non-white is IN and actually gets you more brownie points than being white these days. So there's no reason for her to lie about being Italian.

the duke
Member Avatar
wannabes nightmare
Hahaha
I knew you would have said that, the same shit about being blonde blue eyed is the only thing that i care of. What a retard, you don't even know how to troll anymore, typical of the lowest troll who has not any idea anymore. Now to not being considered wannabe i should say that we look half Ethiopians? :yawn: There are rumors that she is adopted so get the fuck out one more time and stick to think to your fucking people troll.
If we had to ear you and your friend nuclear engineer Italians should be african you smelly coward behind a proxy, but unfortunately for you even people who are not Italian are thinking she is not fully Italian, so what does that mean? That she has not common features for Italians, huh what do you say Amandinho?
Edited by the duke, Oct 28 2012, 12:52 AM.
Posted Image

Amanda
Member Avatar
Comatose
I'm not here to argue nor go back and forth with you, Duke. If you don't believe she is fully Italian, then you don't. That's not going to stop Melissa from saying she is nor is it magically going to make her not Italian. :lol: She doesn't care what some racist on the Internet has to say about her. I get you and your Nordicist views. Maybe burning a cross in her front lawn will get her to stop "lying" about being Italian. There's the answer to all your problems. Peace! :lol:

And :lol: at you using Internet comments as evidence that she is lying. I guess you did not go to college and learn the difference between credible and unreliable sources.
Edited by Amanda, Oct 28 2012, 12:55 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Classifying People · Next Topic »
Add Reply