Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
This is the reason why Black men date White/lighter women
Topic Started: Jan 24 2012, 02:50 AM (18,468 Views)
bebeto158
Member Avatar
Banned
Whites treated the lighter african slaves, better than the darker slaves, this made the darker slaves envy of the lighter slaves, because they thought the lighter slaves had it better, and in a society where white is right, in a society where white people are put upon a pedestal, when you live in a society where we are taught to believe that white people are superior, this is going to make the light skin blacks, feel superior to the darker african americans, because they are closer in complexion to the so called "supreme race"

Dark skin black men, they say that they like light skin girls, is just a preference, no no brother, it aint no preference, you dont have a preference for a skintone, beauty is beauty, if you are a real man and you love pussy, your color dont determine whether your pretty or not, but you all dark skin black men, say I just prefer light women, why? When you say you prefer a light skin women, is because you don't like dark skin, and when you say you don't like dark skin, you can't possibly love the skin that you are in. You don't love your dark skin, and you are weak man, and you have been brainwashed to prefer lighter women, is a self-hate what you sick black men dont wanna take the time to see, you wanna say is a preference, no is not a preference, you are sick in the head, and you cant see it, you can't see what the white man has done to you.

There is no a preference for light/white women, you need to really look deep within yourself, and ask why you really prefer light women, you say you prefer light women, why? dark black women have eyes, hips, pussy, what is the real reason, and when you dig deep within yourself, you will come to the conclusion that the reason is that you don't like who you are, you are not really content with what you see in the mirror, because if u were really content with the color of your skin, u'd have problem dating a dark black woman, when you say you find lighter/whiter women more attractive, you are weak minded and white man has full control over your mental state

black women have no problem dating dark black men, black women love their own race, is the dark black men, you notice how all the black men who date outside their race, with white women usually, be real dark black?
Edited by bebeto158, Jan 24 2012, 02:54 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GenoMann
Member Avatar
Pro Member
Feminine beauty standards for men and women are subject to the advertised fashion. In the Americas the advertising bias for feminine beauty is toward the whiter. I have seen black broadcast "families" made of different anthropological types, but never a black male "married" to a darker female. The few who buck this trend in their lives, especially a white man who marries a black woman, will get some kind of suprised reaction.
G. K. Chesterton

The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people.

Delilah
Member Avatar
DELILAH
I wonder why some people cannot leave people's preferences in a mate alone.
What is it them if both parties are happy with their choice?
Who are you to judge?
"Let nothing disturb you. Let nothing frighten you. All things pass. God does not change. Patience achieves everything. Whoever has God lacks nothing. God alone suffices." St. Teresa of Avila

Robert
Member Avatar
Pro Member
Whites aren't on a pedestal anymore. If anything they're marginalized and overly scrutinized in society now while blacks have to do a lot less work than whites to get the same level of prestige (the president is black, remember? He had no remarkable political background, his IQ is only a bit higher than average, he was an affirm action college student with bad grades).

As for black men wanting white women, I think that's generalizing heavily. The majority of black men marry black women. Just goto any black neighborhood sometime. There's like 1 white hood rat woman per every 300 black dudes with a black wife. When I did home sales in Virginia I never met any black guy with a white wife, and met one white dude with a black wife (and I would see hundreds of people a day). I think you are looking at media perspective and paranoia rather than reality.

There are also a lot black women who would never date a black guy and are actually afraid of them. I've known a few (and dated a half black half British girl who would never date a black guy, when I was younger, in HS). Actually I've known more black women who limit themselves to only dating whites then black men who wouldn't date a black girl (I don't think I've ever heard of a black guy who would only go for white women and not date black women).
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48ErmfiV6nM[/youtube]

Delilah
Member Avatar
DELILAH
Robert
Jan 24 2012, 07:35 AM
Whites aren't on a pedestal anymore. If anything they're marginalized and overly scrutinized in society now while blacks have to do a lot less work than whites to get the same level of prestige (the president is black, remember? He had no remarkable political background, his IQ is only a bit higher than average, he was an affirm action college student with bad grades).

As for black men wanting white women, I think that's generalizing heavily. The majority of black men marry black women. Just goto any black neighborhood sometime. There's like 1 white hood rat woman per every 300 black dudes with a black wife. When I did home sales in Virginia I never met any black guy with a white wife, and met one white dude with a black wife (and I would see hundreds of people a day). I think you are looking at media perspective and paranoia rather than reality.

There are also a lot black women who would never date a black guy and are actually afraid of them. I've known a few (and dated a half black half British girl who would never date a black guy, when I was younger, in HS). Actually I've known more black women who limit themselves to only dating whites then black men who wouldn't date a black girl (I don't think I've ever heard of a black guy who would only go for white women and not date black women).
Why Robert always downgrading their achievements?
Barack is half-White too. Besides I like the guy. Did you see him singing? LOL it wasn't bad.

Why must we put Whites on a pedestal?

The only thing I agree with you is that Black men will date both Black and White women.

DeNiro mostly dates Black women. So it happens the other way around too.

Men in general seem to be attracted to anything female.
"Let nothing disturb you. Let nothing frighten you. All things pass. God does not change. Patience achieves everything. Whoever has God lacks nothing. God alone suffices." St. Teresa of Avila

Berserk
Advanced Member
Robert
Jan 24 2012, 07:35 AM

Regarding your first point. Affirmative action doesn't really fix everything; and brings harm in many ways by creating social tension between the races and not to mention also blacks who didn't need affirmative action are stigmatized by non-blacks since they'll view any black student at an elite college as not really making it there on their own merits or any black person working a high profile job as not really earning it, etc. That's why I believe that any sort of affirmative action should not be race based, but rather based on income. So, poor whites, poor Hispanics, poor Asians, and poor blacks would get a leg up while wealthier blacks, whites, asians, etc. would not receive the same level of help because they already come from a situation where they were given many advantages.

Regarding your second point. I agree that black male/white female relationships are blown out of proportion. Just because a lot of black male celebrities date or marry white women doesn't mean that it's a huge trend. In fact, over 94% of black American men are either married to or dating black women. America is still largely segregated with blacks living in their own neighborhoods, whites in their own neighborhoods, mexicans in their own neighborhoods, etc., so there isn't much racial interaction that could lead to interracial relationships. Black women feel angry though because they see themselves as being disrespected by wealthy black men. So, when black men are poor they are with black women, but the moment they move up into the upper class they have to get themselves a white or Hispanic woman.

Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by Berserk, Jan 24 2012, 07:59 AM.

Crimson Guard
Member Avatar
Pro Member
Delilah
Jan 24 2012, 07:42 AM
Barack is half-White too. Besides I like the guy. Did you see him singing? LOL it wasn't bad.

Obama is the worst President in US history:

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2011/11/29/obamas-job-approval-drops-below-carters

Posted Image

Delilah
Member Avatar
DELILAH
Crimson Guard
Jan 24 2012, 08:00 AM
Delilah

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2011/11/29/obamas-job-approval-drops-below-carters

I don't care CG. He's much better than that a**hole Bush.

Berserk
Advanced Member
Crimson Guard
Delilah

Bush was much worse than Obama. If Obama has a problem it's that he's too weak. He let's special interests control him too much which dilutes any bill that he tries to pass. Bush on the other hand had the opposite problem; he shoved through his legislations like the Patriot Act and started unnecessary wars not to mention also tanking the economy. Obama is for the most part trying to clean up Bush's mess but most democrats don't feel that he's going far enough. I personally don't favor either side anymore. The only candidate in the race currently that I like is Ron Paul but they'll never let him win.

Delilah
Member Avatar
DELILAH
Berserk
Jan 24 2012, 08:05 AM
Crimson Guard
Delilah

Bush was much worse than Obama. If Obama has a problem it's that he's too weak. He let's special interests control him too much which dilutes any bill that he tries to pass. Bush on the other hand had the opposite problem; he shoved through his legislations like the Patriot Act and started unnecessary wars not to mention also tanking the economy. Obama is for the most part trying to clean up Bush's mess but most democrats don't feel that he's going far enough. I personally don't favor either side anymore. The only candidate in the race currently that I like is Ron Paul but they'll never let him win.
Yep I agree we have to thank Bush for ruining the economy. And then they want Obama to be a miracle worker. How Bush got elected twice I will never understand. But he had that fixed.

Robert
Member Avatar
Pro Member
They were both idiots and the American public was very stupid to elect someone actually worse than Bush, in the middle of a crisis. (Hard to believe, but it's true. There's a reason Obama won't get a second term.) This is why elections shouldn't be based on marketing campaigns and media hype, catchy slogans etc but on real merit. If you look at the best Govts in the world (Australia is an example) they're all parliamentary systems where the prime minister is put under scrutiny every few months and if they're doing a poor job they get fired and the next best person steps in. The presidency system is crude and redundant and just drags progress out more than it needs to be.

Berserk
Advanced Member
Robert
Jan 24 2012, 08:12 AM
They were both idiots and the American public was very stupid to elect someone actually worse than Bush, in the middle of a crisis. (Hard to believe, but it's true. There's a reason Obama won't get a second term.) This is why elections shouldn't be based on marketing campaigns and media hype, catchy slogans etc but on real merit. If you look at the best Govts in the world (Australia is an example) they're all parliamentary systems where the prime minister is put under scrutiny every few months and if they're doing a poor job they get fired and the next best person steps in. The presidency system is crude and redundant and just drags progress out more than it needs to be.
I dislike parliamentary systems because the party elects their own leader. So, imagine if we had such a system. Right now the Republicans could put Newt Gingrich as president if they wanted to without the people voting on it. Overall though, our government won't be fixed until we stop outside forces like companies and other countries from interfering in our politics. But, money talks and the more you have of it, the more politicians will be willing to do for you. It's always a joke when you hear American politicians talking about how Israel is our greatest ally when the truth is actually closer to the opposite.

Our greatest ally would be Canada; a country that shares a similar culture with us and that trades peacefully with us. They don't cause us any harm; only good comes from our relationship with them. Israel on the other hand not only leeches off American taxpayers, but they also attack our troops to involve us in wars with other countries like they did with the USS Liberty incident. They'll probably do another false flag attack to get us into a war with Iran even though our economy is suffering and we can't handle another war.

treopod
Member Avatar
Banned
like others have said here this issue is blown way out of proportion, blacks overall do not get white women often, but the couples that exists are focused on by the media because it is supposed to symbolize anti-racism or something similar.

in reality its easy to see that what is universally preferred is actually caucasian facial features and not skin color, skin color preference is very subjective and not the big issue when it comes to race, however facial features are the main thing.

think about this, blacks often claim mixed black people as being just black because of the one drop rule, whites in america have for the most part stopped doing that and views those people as biracial instead (like obama).

the reason blacks continue to do this is because they are under the delusional belief that the only difference between whites and blacks is skincolor, they dont want to admit the fact that facial features are very different as well.

and the reason for that is because pure black features (negroid) are universally considered ugly on both men and women.
black people want to date outside their race for this reason, black men end up with ugly, fat and old white women because they are to ugly to get anything better unless they are already mixed.
and black women want men of other races but they very rarely get approached by men of other races unless they are mixed and attractive.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

^according to their research black women are the most willing of all women to date outside their race, but they get the least responses.
Edited by treopod, Jan 24 2012, 03:41 PM.

GhostBuster
Member Avatar
~~~maternity mode~~~
@treopod: I like negroid features especially their big eyes. Their skin is very shiny and I find that very attractive :)
“The world dread nothing so much as being convinced of their errors.”
― William Hazlitt

Inquiring Mind
Member Avatar
Dragon from the East
Amnouup
Jan 24 2012, 04:12 PM
@treopod: I like negroid features especially their big eyes. Their skin is very shiny and I find that very attractive :)
indians have big eyes as well. no need to go black, remember once you go black.... nobody wants you back :)
One Nation under God

Robert
Member Avatar
Pro Member
Inquiring Mind is funny as f*ck.

logi
Actually Obama is worse than Bush.

Obama is just continueing the policy of Bush. Is it really so easy to win peoples hearts with some singing and reading speeches off some tele-prompt. Obama delives it in a nice package to the American people , Ill give him that but I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Q-bay is still existing, torture and secret wars are still going. Change, change change! Where?

Robert
Member Avatar
Pro Member
We're all asking for some spare change now.

bebeto158
Member Avatar
Banned
Inquiring Mind
Jan 24 2012, 04:26 PM
Amnouup
Jan 24 2012, 04:12 PM
indians have big eyes as well. no need to go black, remember once you go black.... nobody wants you back :)
she is not white, why would you want her back?

it only applies to people of the same race or ethnicity

white girl goes black, then white boys dont want her

mestizo girl goes black, then mestizo boys dont want her

asian girl goes black, then asian boys dont want her

delphi
Member Avatar
That American Girl
Berserk
Jan 24 2012, 08:05 AM
Crimson Guard
Delilah

Dude tell the truth...I highly doubt you like Ron Paul if you were bitching about how America isn't socialized enough in another post. :lol: Do you even know the economic plan Ron Paul stands for or do you know just about his foreign policy? I actually like Ron Paul's economic plan, but I doubt you do with your entitled mentality. :rolleyes:
Robert
Jan 24 2012, 08:12 AM
THIS.
Edited by delphi, Jan 24 2012, 07:21 PM.
Mixed American that is 49/128 German, 32/128 Czech, 30/128 Scots-Irish-English, 16/128 Austro-Hungarian, 1/128 French

Posterity ! you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom! I hope you will make a good use of it.
If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
~John Adams, 1777

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Gender & Sexuality · Next Topic »
Add Reply