Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Benjamin Netanyahu; Israeli
Topic Started: Dec 23 2011, 10:57 PM (3,868 Views)
hypercube
Member Avatar
East Baltids Forever!
Bilbo
Oct 3 2013, 01:23 AM
The Baron
Nov 2 2012, 05:51 PM
Kingofhearts
Nov 2 2012, 07:31 AM
But he always reminded me of that creep Jerry Sandusky
There's a slight resemblance, probably due to both being of partially Eastern European ancestry.
Do you know for a fact that Benjamin Netanyahu is of partially Eastern European ancestry or are you just making an assumption?

I heard him once say his grandfather was from Lithuania. He's Ashkenazi, whatever genetic stock they are, and I'm not too sure, Levant/Eastern Euro???

"Though all his grandparents were born in the Russian Empire (now Belarus, Lithuania and Poland), his mother's parents emigrated to Minneapolis in the United States"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Netanyahu
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ndr
I believe he would cluster with other Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews if he was tested (see map from an Israeli study from 2010, Behar et al):
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v466/n7303/fig_tab/nature09103_F2.html

Posted Image

The parents of Benjamin Netanyahu, Benzion Netanyahu and Tzila Segal (Benjamin is the kid on the left):

Posted Image

His father Benzion Netanyahu (an interesting historian, I've bought and read parts of his book "the Origins of the Inquisition"):

Posted Image
Posted Image
Edited by ndr, Oct 3 2013, 07:33 PM.

FaerieQueene
Member Avatar
paranoia will destroya
Bilbo
The Baron
Kingofhearts
Nov 2 2012, 07:31 AM
But he always reminded me of that creep Jerry Sandusky
There's a slight resemblance, probably due to both being of partially Eastern European ancestry.
Do you know for a fact that Benjamin Netanyahu is of partially Eastern European ancestry or are you just making an assumption?

Yeah, Ashkenazis actually barely have any Eastern European blood on most GEDmatch tests. Dodecad V3, for example:

Ashekanazi Average According To Dodecad V3:

34.4 Mediterranean
24.5 West_Asian
19 West_European
12.7 Southwest_Asian
3.7 East_European
2.7 Northwest_African
1.1 East_African
0.9 Southeast_Asian
0.6 Northeast_Asian
0.2 South_Asian
0.1 Neo_African
0.0 Palaeo_African

Source:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?authkey=COCa89AJ&authkey=COCa89AJ&hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0ArAJcY18g2GadDUyeEtjNnBmY09EbnowN3M3UWRyNnc&type=view&gid=0&f=true&colid0=0&filterstr0=Ashkenazi_D&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250
MDLP K23b Mixed Mode: [1,] "46.2% British + 53.8% Christian-Arabs-Israel" "2.1019"

Palestinian-Christians are descended from the first people who ever converted to Christianity. The first people who ever converted to Christianity were Jewish. Mind=Blown.

1400 years of Arab Colonialism in the Levant, Mesopotamia, Egypt, and the Maghreb; SMH.

Sapporo
Member Avatar
Not sure about Eastern Euro but they have a Northern Euro component lacking in other Levantines. They score 13-13.2% Northern Euro on Dodecad K12b while the Behar Lebanese score 3.7% and Syrians score 2.7% and the HGDP Palestinians score 0.3%. They also score much higher Atlantic_Med than the Lebanese, Syrians and Palestinians.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArJDEoCgzRKedEY4Y3lTUVBaaFp0bC1zZlBDcTZEYlE&hl=en_US#gid=0
Edited by Sapporo, Oct 3 2013, 08:50 PM.
Posted Image

Bilbo
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
FaerieQueene
Oct 3 2013, 08:26 PM
Bilbo
The Baron

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Yeah, Ashkenazis actually barely have any Eastern European blood on most GEDmatch tests. Dodecad V3, for example:

Ashekanazi Average According To Dodecad V3:

34.4 Mediterranean
24.5 West_Asian
19 West_European
12.7 Southwest_Asian
3.7 East_European
2.7 Northwest_African
1.1 East_African
0.9 Southeast_Asian
0.6 Northeast_Asian
0.2 South_Asian
0.1 Neo_African
0.0 Palaeo_African

Source:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?authkey=COCa89AJ&authkey=COCa89AJ&hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0ArAJcY18g2GadDUyeEtjNnBmY09EbnowN3M3UWRyNnc&type=view&gid=0&f=true&colid0=0&filterstr0=Ashkenazi_D&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250
That's what I thought. :)

Saqr

Nikolas
Oct 2 2013, 09:56 PM
jeffa65
Nov 1 2012, 04:48 PM
his father

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
anyone want to try to classify his dad?
his father looks asian imo

Gotlander
Member Avatar
His father Benzion Netanyahu's real name last name is Mileikowsky (he changed it to Netanyahu) and he was born in Warsaw, Poland.

As for Benjamin Netanyahu, here are some more pics of him from his younger days:
Posted Image
Posted Image

"How many push-ups can you do?" "All of them."

jesus
Member Avatar
Pred West Eurasian 2pac
sexy
to bad i'm a young handsome latino who can pass as North african and u can't

Gotlander
Member Avatar
jesus
Feb 7 2015, 01:19 PM
sexy
I bet if he was from Europe people would be classifying him as Pontid but because they know he's Jewish we are getting "Armenoid + East Med" classifications.

"How many push-ups can you do?" "All of them."

lqa3
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
His brother, Yoni Netanyahu, can pass easily in the Balkans:
Posted Image
We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Buba_Yaga
Member Avatar
ナイキスト線図
Here is my message for Mr Netanyahu:
Edited by Buba_Yaga, Feb 7 2015, 01:51 PM.
I agree with In love with the coco's signature.

Username: Nikolas has been exposed as an Edmonton Oilers fan.

Baldur is a Malmö FF supporter.

Cedar
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Quote:

His mother, Tzila (Segal), was born in Petah Tikva, Israel, of Lithuanian Jewish and Polish Jewish descent. His father, Benzion Netanyahu (born Benzion Mileikowsky), a scholar, was a Polish Jewish immigrant, born in Warsaw.

Prime Minister Netanyahu’s paternal grandparents were Nathan Mileikowsky (the son of Zvi Mileikowsky and Liba Gitl Milikovsky) and Sarah Lurie. Nathan, a rabbi, was born in Krewo, Lithuania.

Prime Minister Netanyahu’s maternal grandparents were Binyamin Segal and Chana Malka Marcus (the daughter of Avraham Marcus and Chaia Sorah Dworsky). Avraham was born in Kovno, Lithuania. Chaia was born in Suwalki, Poland.

I would be curious to see his genome sequenced, though if it ever was you can bet the results wouldn't be made public before some editing.
Edited by Cedar, Mar 7 2015, 01:22 AM.
Posted Image

Nikolas
Member Avatar
scientific
Buba_Yaga
Feb 7 2015, 01:46 PM
Here is my message for Mr Netanyahu:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_BS-OZyaX0[/youtube]
Once you join AS-HBF, there are only a couple ways you can leave. The first is death. The second is admission to a mental institution.

Columella
Member Avatar
the extreme mid face lenght combined with narrow eye distance is typical of many Ashkenazi-So probably some sort of SW Asian Mediterranean type.

Brother also found in some Ashkenazi (think Harvey Keitel or James Caan) but has typical Baltic/Russian features (minus the dark curly hair)
..so yes i think whatever they say there has been some sex with the cossacks :P
Posted Image
Lithuanian-Polish (gentile i guess) from Coon
Posted Image

Edited by Columella, Mar 7 2015, 09:12 PM.
For best classifcation: 1 front pic + 1 profile pic are enough.
Photographs not too close to camera (like selfies or webcam)
My latest thread:pics of different phenotypes side by side
All " centrisms" are pointless. Succesful ethnicities in history have been mixed. "Pure" and unmixed races usually play a limited role in cultural an political matters

soldierboy
typical rusian jew mixed with some med

Urbanhiker
Member Avatar
I find Jewish people to be amongst the most challenging to classify.

lqa3
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Because you have untrained eyes, especially for Ashkenazi Jew. I can spot them easily now when I watch American channels.
We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Zayaz
Member Avatar

lqa3
Mar 7 2015, 11:21 PM
Because you have untrained eyes, especially for Ashkenazi Jew. I can spot them easily now when I watch American channels.
Yep same here. After joining AS, and also because there are many Jews where I live. They mostly look like what one would expect, Dinarid/Armenoid types, with Alpines and Pontids every now and then.

ndr
On this pic, he looks like a regular Jewish teenager one often sees in Jewish neighbourhoods...

ndr
Oct 2 2013, 09:49 PM
Various internet sources claim his IQ to be around 180 (https://www.google.com.br/#q=%22Netanyahu+iq+180%22).

A pic of him young with his brothers (he stands on the far left):

Posted Image
Edited by ndr, Mar 8 2015, 02:51 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Classifying People · Next Topic »
Add Reply