Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Benjamin Netanyahu; Israeli
Topic Started: Dec 23 2011, 10:57 PM (2,018 Views)
hypercube
Member Avatar
East Baltids Forever!
Bilbo
Oct 3 2013, 01:23 AM
The Baron
Nov 2 2012, 05:51 PM
Kingofhearts
Nov 2 2012, 07:31 AM
But he always reminded me of that creep Jerry Sandusky
There's a slight resemblance, probably due to both being of partially Eastern European ancestry.
Do you know for a fact that Benjamin Netanyahu is of partially Eastern European ancestry or are you just making an assumption?

I heard him once say his grandfather was from Lithuania. He's Ashkenazi, whatever genetic stock they are, and I'm not too sure, Levant/Eastern Euro???

"Though all his grandparents were born in the Russian Empire (now Belarus, Lithuania and Poland), his mother's parents emigrated to Minneapolis in the United States"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Netanyahu
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ndr
I believe he would cluster with other Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews if he was tested (see map from an Israeli study from 2010, Behar et al):
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v466/n7303/fig_tab/nature09103_F2.html

Posted Image

The parents of Benjamin Netanyahu, Benzion Netanyahu and Tzila Segal (Benjamin is the kid on the left):

Posted Image

His father Benzion Netanyahu (an interesting historian, I've bought and read parts of his book "the Origins of the Inquisition"):

Posted Image
Posted Image
Edited by ndr, Oct 3 2013, 07:33 PM.

FaerieQueene
Member Avatar
Fairest and Darkest
Bilbo
The Baron
Kingofhearts
Nov 2 2012, 07:31 AM
But he always reminded me of that creep Jerry Sandusky
There's a slight resemblance, probably due to both being of partially Eastern European ancestry.
Do you know for a fact that Benjamin Netanyahu is of partially Eastern European ancestry or are you just making an assumption?

Yeah, Ashkenazis actually barely have any Eastern European blood on most GEDmatch tests. Dodecad V3, for example:

Ashekanazi Average According To Dodecad V3:

34.4 Mediterranean
24.5 West_Asian
19 West_European
12.7 Southwest_Asian
3.7 East_European
2.7 Northwest_African
1.1 East_African
0.9 Southeast_Asian
0.6 Northeast_Asian
0.2 South_Asian
0.1 Neo_African
0.0 Palaeo_African

Source:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?authkey=COCa89AJ&authkey=COCa89AJ&hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0ArAJcY18g2GadDUyeEtjNnBmY09EbnowN3M3UWRyNnc&type=view&gid=0&f=true&colid0=0&filterstr0=Ashkenazi_D&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250
"First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people." -----Islamic-Arabic phrase exemplifying their racism towards Jews and Christians.

Trog
Jul 7 2014, 08:42 PM
This is an organised attack, she's been lead on by others. Starting with "Carlos" and his other fag hag, FQ.

Sapporo
Member Avatar
Not sure about Eastern Euro but they have a Northern Euro component lacking in other Levantines. They score 13-13.2% Northern Euro on Dodecad K12b while the Behar Lebanese score 3.7% and Syrians score 2.7% and the HGDP Palestinians score 0.3%. They also score much higher Atlantic_Med than the Lebanese, Syrians and Palestinians.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArJDEoCgzRKedEY4Y3lTUVBaaFp0bC1zZlBDcTZEYlE&hl=en_US#gid=0
Edited by Sapporo, Oct 3 2013, 08:50 PM.
Posted Image

Bilbo
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
FaerieQueene
Oct 3 2013, 08:26 PM
Bilbo
The Baron

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

Yeah, Ashkenazis actually barely have any Eastern European blood on most GEDmatch tests. Dodecad V3, for example:

Ashekanazi Average According To Dodecad V3:

34.4 Mediterranean
24.5 West_Asian
19 West_European
12.7 Southwest_Asian
3.7 East_European
2.7 Northwest_African
1.1 East_African
0.9 Southeast_Asian
0.6 Northeast_Asian
0.2 South_Asian
0.1 Neo_African
0.0 Palaeo_African

Source:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?authkey=COCa89AJ&authkey=COCa89AJ&hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0ArAJcY18g2GadDUyeEtjNnBmY09EbnowN3M3UWRyNnc&type=view&gid=0&f=true&colid0=0&filterstr0=Ashkenazi_D&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250
That's what I thought. :)

jeffa65

Nikolas
Oct 2 2013, 09:56 PM
jeffa65
Nov 1 2012, 04:48 PM
his father

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
anyone want to try to classify his dad?
his father looks asian imo

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Classifying People · Next Topic »
Add Reply