Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Guillermo Somoza Colombani
Topic Started: Dec 17 2011, 12:00 AM (538 Views)
Delilah
Member Avatar
DELILAH
Puerto Rico Secretary of Justice

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Edited by Delilah, Dec 17 2011, 12:03 AM.
"Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kingofhearts
Member Avatar
PLVS VLTRA
Lol he looks like an Irishman. Alpine/Celtic nord?
I think his mustache makes him look like a depepigmented Stalin a bit
Edited by Kingofhearts, Dec 17 2011, 12:21 AM.
"Guys that get married and have kids at a young age are suckers. I see them struggling financially with some fat disgusting woman and a small baby and I gloat in front of them with my expensive material possessions and care free attitude." - Robert

Delilah
Member Avatar
DELILAH
Kingofhearts
Dec 17 2011, 12:17 AM
Lol he looks like an Irishman. Alpine/Celtic nord?
Hey what you mean! ;) We got some very White ones in Puerto Rico too! Looks like he was a red-head before his hair turned White.

I told you we had some red-heads. Actually I went to school with 2 kids in Puerto Rico(a guy and a girl) who were very fair and had red hair.
"Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

Kingofhearts
Member Avatar
PLVS VLTRA
I believe you. There are a few Hispanic Americans I know with red hair/ light brown hair blue eyes etc.

Maybe this man is pontid? Idk I suck with classifications. Still trying to learn
"Guys that get married and have kids at a young age are suckers. I see them struggling financially with some fat disgusting woman and a small baby and I gloat in front of them with my expensive material possessions and care free attitude." - Robert

Crimson Guard
Member Avatar
Pro Member
White doesnt mean looking depigmented. He's an Alpine. Columbani is an Italian surname. He's probably one of them Italian or Corsican PR's.
Posted Image

Delilah
Member Avatar
DELILAH
Crimson Guard
Dec 17 2011, 12:39 AM
White doesnt mean looking depigmented. He's an Alpine. Columbani is an Italian surname. He's probably one of them Italian or Corsican PR's.
Colombani is his Mom's last name. Everyone in PR uses both surnames. Yes Colombani sounds Italian.
Found this about the surname Colombani.

COLOMBANI, COLOMBERA, COLOMBINI, COLOMBO, COLOMBRINO: From the word "colombo" (=dove). Colombo is the most common surname in Lombardy, where it seems to derive from the painting of a dove on the walls of churches where infants were abandoned.
Edited by Delilah, Dec 17 2011, 02:28 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Classifying People · Next Topic »
Add Reply