Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Most blonde haired country in Europe is ...
Topic Started: Aug 20 2011, 08:08 AM (44,321 Views)
HoboWithAShotGun
Banned
Jizo
Nov 5 2011, 06:40 PM
Bender
Nov 5 2011, 06:11 PM
If we talk about 100% natural blond hair I'd say the Dutch without a doubt. But its not that noticeable to most of people because they usually only visit Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Den haag, cities that have around 50% of foreign-background people (highest in europe) and in fact quite a few indo-dutch mixes are counted as ethnic dutch by the statics, thus the % is probably even lower than 50% for those cities.

Denmark should come pretty close though.
Not true I live in Holland it is by no means extremely Blond. Pretty Dutch girls are brown haired mostly.
If you count light brown haired women as blonde, than most Dutch women would be considered blonde. Most Dutch women certainly do not have hair as dark as this Jewish woman for example.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bender
Banned
HoboWithAShotGun
Nov 6 2011, 12:53 AM
Jizo
Bender
Nov 5 2011, 06:11 PM
If we talk about 100% natural blond hair I'd say the Dutch without a doubt. But its not that noticeable to most of people because they usually only visit Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Den haag, cities that have around 50% of foreign-background people (highest in europe) and in fact quite a few indo-dutch mixes are counted as ethnic dutch by the statics, thus the % is probably even lower than 50% for those cities.

Denmark should come pretty close though.
Not true I live in Holland it is by no means extremely Blond. Pretty Dutch girls are brown haired mostly.
If you count light brown haired women as blonde, than most Dutch women would be considered blonde. Most Dutch women certainly do not have hair as dark as this Jewish woman for example.
Posted Image

There was a report released lately studying both Icelander and Dutch populations(farmers), The Dutch had higher incidence of lightblond/mediumblond hair(blond category) , but less frequency of red hair and blue eyes compared to Icelanders. The intermediate category (darkblond/lightbrown) was the most numerous in both countries although slighty more numerous in the dutch. The dark hair category(medium brown/darkbrown and black) was slighty more prevalent among icelanders than dutch people.

And the results were(for the dutch) 75% fair hair and (light-brown to light blonde including a 2-3% of redheads) and the rest dark hair .
For Icelanders It was around 71-72%% of light hair(but with noticeable higher % of redheads,about 8-7% but considerable smaller % of people with medium and light blonde shades) Dark haired people (darker than light Brown) made up 25% in the netherlands and 26-27% in Iceland.
Edited by Bender, Nov 6 2011, 01:14 AM.

Violaine
FYI, blond goes darker than the OP even suggests; to me, all of those people are clearly very blond. Level 7 hair color in cosmetology is considered blond still, based on how much pigment there is, but most people inaccurately call it light brown.

Here is a decent example of the darkest blond:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Another example:
Posted Image

I would guess Sweden or Norway. I've never been there, but I've seen people from those countries who claim to be brunettes & it's a joke. They were totally dark blonds! The fact that they saw themselves as having dark hair said a lot...

Robert
Member Avatar
Pro Member
Has to be Sweden for true light blondes
You do not find the extreme neon yellow white blonde hair in as much frequency than Sweden. (in men atleast).
Edited by Robert, Nov 19 2011, 05:49 AM.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48ErmfiV6nM[/youtube]

Mygeeto
According to some maps gathering data about light eyes and hairs it's Finland

Spokart
I voted Germany as the blondest Euro-country...Rational: they got rid of everything else circa 1940....used to date a REDHEAD from Bade-Baden years ago....she was the real deal; "cept her Visa ran out(not the credit card).....present girlfriend is AFRICAN and a redhead ("cept it is weaved in)..LOL..
Bender
Nov 6 2011, 01:03 AM
HoboWithAShotGun
Nov 6 2011, 12:53 AM
Jizo

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Posted Image

There was a report released lately studying both Icelander and Dutch populations(farmers), The Dutch had higher incidence of lightblond/mediumblond hair(blond category) , but less frequency of red hair and blue eyes compared to Icelanders. The intermediate category (darkblond/lightbrown) was the most numerous in both countries although slighty more numerous in the dutch. The dark hair category(medium brown/darkbrown and black) was slighty more prevalent among icelanders than dutch people.

And the results were(for the dutch) 75% fair hair and (light-brown to light blonde including a 2-3% of redheads) and the rest dark hair .
For Icelanders It was around 71-72%% of light hair(but with noticeable higher % of redheads,about 8-7% but considerable smaller % of people with medium and light blonde shades) Dark haired people (darker than light Brown) made up 25% in the netherlands and 26-27% in Iceland.
Oh!! I was supposed to be looking at her hair color?
I am male with very light blonde hair...my whole family is Blonde.....South Slav/ Germanic....arm, etc hair is very light, and shows well with a Florida tan..(Live in Florida)...and super, super thick head hair...and I am not a youngster....
Edited by Spokart, Nov 21 2011, 09:49 PM.

Henke
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
I think it's a fact that Finland is the most light haired country on average - howver there can't be a big difference to Sweden (and probably not to native Estonians - a big % of Estonians are Russian speaking and by ancestry). Danish, Norwegians are closely following. Netherlands has a fair share of blondes, but on average I would not say that Dutch is a very blonde country - lots of people with dark hair.

I should know. I'm Finnish, and visit Sweden and Estonia many times a year. I'm not even close to blonde myself though.

But on the other hand if we are talking about these blondest of blondest types, and not only light hair (incl. these shades like number 1 in first picture that we don't even necessarily call blonde), I tend to agree that Sweden has the most of these very blonde types.

Edited by Henke, Nov 21 2011, 11:12 PM.

FaerieQueene
Member Avatar
Fairest and Darkest
Finland is definitely the Blondest nation in all of Europe.
Violaine
Nov 19 2011, 05:37 AM
FYI, blond goes darker than the OP even suggests; to me, all of those people are clearly very blond. Level 7 hair color in cosmetology is considered blond still, based on how much pigment there is, but most people inaccurately call it light brown.

Here is a decent example of the darkest blond:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Another example:
Posted Image

I would guess Sweden or Norway. I've never been there, but I've seen people from those countries who claim to be brunettes & it's a joke. They were totally dark blonds! The fact that they saw themselves as having dark hair said a lot...
I agree with this. It's interesting how different people each have their own perceptions of what is considered "light brown" hair, and what is considered "dark blonde" hair. My hair is practically the same shade of blonde/brunette as Jennifer Anniston's in that photo. Well, a teensy bit lighter or darker, give or take, depending on the lighting and depending on what time of year. Some people consider me to have dark blonde hair, and some people consider me to have light brown hair.
Edited by FaerieQueene, Mar 24 2013, 03:13 AM.
"First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people." -----Islamic-Arabic phrase exemplifying their racism towards Jews and Christians.

Trog
Jul 7 2014, 08:42 PM
This is an organised attack, she's been lead on by others. Starting with "Carlos" and his other fag hag, FQ.

Gotlander
Member Avatar
I'm on my way
Henke
Nov 21 2011, 11:11 PM
I think it's a fact that Finland is the most light haired country on average - howver there can't be a big difference to Sweden (and probably not to native Estonians - a big % of Estonians are Russian speaking and by ancestry). Danish, Norwegians are closely following. Netherlands has a fair share of blondes, but on average I would not say that Dutch is a very blonde country - lots of people with dark hair.

I should know. I'm Finnish, and visit Sweden and Estonia many times a year. I'm not even close to blonde myself though.

But on the other hand if we are talking about these blondest of blondest types, and not only light hair (incl. these shades like number 1 in first picture that we don't even necessarily call blonde), I tend to agree that Sweden has the most of these very blonde types.

I agree with you for the most part, however one thing you mentioned that I thought was worth addressing is that most Russians in Estonia are predominantly fair-haired/on the fair side, at least the ones I've met/seen.

For example, here are some Russians from Estonia who look quite typical in my opinion:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Based on this guy's name he might be of Ukrainian ancestry:
Posted Image

In this picture there are 3 Russians, 1 Ukrainian and 1 Azerbaijani. The rest are Estonians:
Posted Image
--------------------------

Anyway, to answer this topic's question the most blonde haired country in Europe is Finland, while the blondest ethnic groups in Europe in my opinion are Finns, Estonians and Swedes. After that comes Norwegians, Danes, Latvians, Icelanders, Dutch, Northern Germans, Lithuanians, Belarusians and Northwestern Russians, not necessarily in any particular order. Poles, Central Germans, Central Russians, Czechs and Scots have a high frequency of blondness too. After that I'm not as familiar with blondness amongst other European ethnic groups.
Edited by Gotlander, Jul 29 2013, 02:17 PM.

CountNadir
Member Avatar
Mjora
Aug 21 2011, 02:11 PM
sarm
Aug 21 2011, 02:05 PM
Don't know the history behind that but linguistic has little to do with genetics. For example Hungarian and Finnish languages have the same origin (Uralic) but Finns and Hungarians are not closely related genetically.
My point is there's no reason to assume Finns and Estonians are genetically IE(contrary to what you said,IE folks surrounding Finns and Estonians could be assimilated Uralic speakers)since IE is a linguistic group and we don't know exactly where they came from(We can only talk of theories)
Many IE speakers do share common haplogroups and linguistic evidence does show relation between their languages. Archeological evidence does also support this claim and mythologies from these cultures do have common sites.

Finns are definitely more Indo-European than many other races who speak IE languages.
Edited by CountNadir, Mar 30 2013, 05:46 AM.

East
Tsirkus
Aug 20 2011, 08:08 AM
that is darkest blonde shade (i did add this because in my country it is considered as light brown , i think in Scandinavian countries too )
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I think these are considered dark blondes not light brown in Estonia.mmhh, maybe the first guy in some context can be labelled as light brown but that woman isn't light brown.

Here one can see the frist guy again, I'd say here he is a dark blonde and there rest are light brownes:
Posted Image
Edited by East, Mar 30 2013, 11:31 AM.

Ice Age
Finland has most blondes I think. Even among us Swedish Sami there are a lot of real blondes. I myself have ashblonde hair with natural whiter coils (slings) in. So I voted Finland

Austo
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Spokart
Nov 21 2011, 09:41 PM
I voted Germany as the blondest Euro-country...Rational: they got rid of everything else circa 1940
You think Hitler got rid of everybody who was not blond?

You should go read some books. That is total shit!!

CountNadir
Member Avatar
Liza
Aug 20 2011, 12:43 PM
According to this map it is Finland

Posted Image

Own experience Finns are very fair yes.
This map doesn't seem right. It shows Georgia to have more blondes than many other European countries. I know Georgia has plenty of blondes and even nordic types, but is it really blonder than European countries to it's West? Could be true, but hard to believe.
Edited by CountNadir, Apr 6 2013, 06:40 AM.

Gotlander
Member Avatar
I'm on my way
CountNadir
Apr 6 2013, 06:30 AM
Liza
Aug 20 2011, 12:43 PM
According to this map it is Finland

Posted Image

Own experience Finns are very fair yes.
This map doesn't seem right. It shows Georgia to have more blondes than many other European countries. I know Georgia has plenty of blondes and even nordic types, but is it really blonder than European countries to it's West? Could be true, but hard to believe.
That map was made by a Canadian anthropologist named Peter Frost in the 1970's or 1980's. I don't know what sample sizes he used or if he even used any. The map has been floating around the internet for years.
Edited by Gotlander, Apr 6 2013, 08:34 AM.

cloxias
Finland, other Baltic countries and then the rest follow.

Carlos
Member Avatar
Stop Ackin' So Cray-Cray
i voted for Finland but i dont even know

j.s.bach.s.fan
Sorry these are not

Pictures with the Poles

https://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=647&tbs=isz%3Al&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=studniowka&oq=studniowka&gs_l=img.3..0l3j0i24l7.45508.55821.0.57061.7.7.0.0.0.0.316.1147.3j2j1j1.7.0...0.0...1c.1.8.img.jg5zVRuTxC0

Szczecin

https://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=647&tbs=isz%3Al&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=studniowka+szczecin&oq=studniowka+szczecin&gs_l=img.3...1618.17109.0.17494.14.13.1.0.0.0.312.1517.8j4j0j1.13.0...0.0...1c.1.8.img.ZTipJ0xTeRc

Gdansk

https://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=647&tbs=isz%3Al&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=studniowka+gdansk&oq=studniowka+gdansk&gs_l=img.3...13826.31964.0.33012.18.16.2.0.0.0.129.1744.1j15.16.0...0.0...1c.1.8.img.r3_Ta9Ip2vg

Elblag

https://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=647&tbs=isz%3Al&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=studniowka+Elblag&oq=studniowka+Elblag&gs_l=img.12...233870.239973.0.244912.13.13.0.0.0.0.130.1349.4j9.13.0...0.0...1c.1.8.img.qSSoccqZ0G0

Olsztyn

https://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=647&tbs=isz%3Al&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=studniowka+olsztyn&oq=studniowka+olsztyn&gs_l=img.3...130938.135960.0.136395.13.13.0.0.0.0.193.1346.6j7.13.0...0.0...1c.1.8.img._u-SLHJIC58

Pila

https://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=647&tbs=isz%3Al&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=studniowka+Pila&oq=studniowka+Pila&gs_l=img.3...17487.20614.0.20980.14.9.0.0.0.2.116.961.2j7.9.0...0.0...1c.1.8.img.lJTx-86HWZs#imgrc=_

Wroclaw

https://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=647&tbs=isz%3Al&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=studniowka+wroclaw&oq=studniowka+wroclaw&gs_l=img.3...155398.157492.0.158511.7.7.0.0.0.0.224.1149.0j6j1.7.0...0.0...1c.1.8.img.ppx7ftScyzY

Lodz

https://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=647&tbs=isz%3Al&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=studniowka+lodz&oq=studniowka+lodz&gs_l=img.3...12078.14547.0.15106.9.9.0.0.0.0.124.940.2j7.9.0...0.0...1c.1.8.img.UZXv31HXbFo

Katowice

https://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=647&tbs=isz%3Al&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=studniowka+katowice&oq=studniowka+katowice&gs_l=img.3...189268.193737.0.194339.12.12.0.0.0.0.109.1214.4j8.12.0...0.0...1c.1.8.img.ocw5R0sKB7w

Kielce

https://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=647&tbs=isz%3Al&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=studniowka+kielce&oq=studniowka+kielce&gs_l=img.3...37616.40516.0.40907.12.12.0.0.0.0.129.1243.5j7.12.0...0.0...1c.1.8.img.oIbwRA6d-NE#imgrc=_

Radom

https://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=647&tbs=isz%3Al&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=studniowka+Radom&oq=studniowka+Radom&gs_l=img.3...143960.144773.0.145692.2.2.0.0.0.0.109.213.0j2.2.0...0.0...1c.1.8.img.lxELzaror1w

Map of Poland

http://www.europe-atlas.com/pictures/maps/poland-map.gif

Pictures with the Czechs

https://www.google.com/search?q=maturitni+ples&um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=lnt&tbs=isz:l&sa=X&ei=eXtkUePRNuv14QTfroDoBg&ved=0CBsQpwUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=647

https://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=647&tbs=isz%3Al&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=maturitni+trida&oq=maturitni+trida&gs_l=img.3...10014.12724.0.13634.9.9.0.0.0.0.82.712.9.9.0...0.0...1c.1.8.img.upYd6Gj5-F4

Saleko
Member Avatar
Finland

Ethbaal
Finland no doubt.
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Oscar Wilde

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Demography & Geography · Next Topic »
Add Reply