Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Are "black people" the strongest, most athletic, fastest, most virile&happiest; please enlighten us
Topic Started: May 28 2011, 03:52 AM (3,005 Views)
pier van lancaster
Member Avatar
It seems so, apart from intelligence (wich according to UN study does not differe from race to race) black peoples are the world leaders in nearly every aspect.
World fastest man (Husayn Bolt) and strongest man (Dawud Haye)+most of the sports (Basketball, Football) are dominated by "black" peoples, also "black" peoples are the ones with the longest penis
Add to that politics (Barak Husayn Obama)+rich civilizations(south africa+egypt[although mixed with southwestasians])+moral superiority ("Black peoples" have aquired the label of good hearted victims (Mandela, King, Malcolm X)
As for happiness I have the impression from TV that "black" people are nearly all time happy, dancing and singing

To be honest If a day I would be attacked by a "black man" gangster, I would fled (despite some Tae Kwon Do trainings) because it's your own fists and kicks that will feel pain ("like striking stone") and on the other sides the punches of the "black" guy will destroy you
please see the video below showing a "black" man wins over a "white" man

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgAkT66zrjE[/youtube]

I cannot understand why some "white" people have s superiority complex over "black" people where it should be the opposite (by merit)
but of course there should not be any superiority complex at all we are all equals and the best of us is the most honest and good-hearted one
Edited by pier van lancaster, May 28 2011, 04:05 AM.
No to wishful thinking, No to biased posts due to whatever affiliation, No to linguistic nationalism, No to racial nationalism, No to country nationalism, No to religion or sect nationalism, No to autosomal DNA,mt DNA,Y DNA nationalism, No to apartheid, No to fascism; we have very short lives let's dont waste them with absurd&injustified group hatred

YES FOR A UNITED&PEACEFUL WORLD GOVERNMENT
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Schtoopie
Eatmyschwartz
Quote:

Add to that politics (Barak Husayn Obama)

I thought he's a mulatto.
Posted Image
Edited by Schtoopie, May 28 2011, 04:25 AM.

Bilbo
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
pier van lancaster

see the video below showing a "black" man wins over a "white" man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgAkT66zrjE
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4OnhnvczTk[/youtube]
Edited by Bilbo, May 28 2011, 06:42 AM.

Majokiuy
Member Avatar
Banned
pier van lancaster
May 28 2011, 03:52 AM

please see the video below showing a "black" man wins over a "white" man

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgAkT66zrjE[/youtube]

No one won that fight. All I saw was two guys arguing on the train, the black guy taps the white guy on the face and then the white guy jumps on him and they grapple, then it gets broken up.

This is a troll thread right? lol
Edited by Majokiuy, May 29 2011, 11:18 PM.
Biscuits when I'm hungry, whiskey when I'm dry, water when I'm thirsty, heaven when I die :violin:

Berserk
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Regarding athletic ability you can't lump a whole race in together. For instance when it comes to long distance type of running like at marathons, Horn of African types tend to dominate, like Kenyans and Ethiopians. The reason is that they tend to have larger lungs on average due to evolving in higher elevation environments where there was less oxygen. When it comes to short distance sprinting like a 100m dash or 200m dash, West African blacks tend to dominate. If you put an Ethiopian up against Usain Bolt he would lose in the 100m dash but Usain Bolt would lose to the Ethiopian in a 25 mile race.

So, there are differences depending on the region of Africa, and there are many Africans who aren't very athletic like pygmies or the average bantu. For those types, you can find many white, Asian, Hispanic, etc. people who are more athletic than them. Overall, there's only a tiny percentage of each population that are athletically gifted enough to be professional athletes so there's no use in extrapolating that to their entire race as if Usain Bolt being the fastest man alive makes other black men fast.

Generally, I dislike topics like this because they tend to turn into a competition, when I see all of humanity as brothers and sisters who don't need to hate on one another depending on which region they came from. Let's appreciate all human greatness whether it's from a black man like Usain Bolt, a white man like Michael Phelps, or an Asian woman like Kristi Yamaguchi:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by Berserk, May 29 2011, 11:59 PM.

Gapn
The reason europeans seen blacks in such an inferior
Way is cause the Africans they seen in Africa were very primal acting like animals.
And behaving oddly and practicing things which were seen as taboo by the Europeans.
The other Africans were selling there own people as slaves to the Europeans.
While the rest of the old world was very civilized at that time
The africans were still very far behind in advancements comparing them to European civilizations.
(I'm not talking about north Africans I'm talking about black Africans)
That's why whites have that so called "superiority complex" you speak about.
But most white people dont think like

pier van lancaster
Member Avatar
Thanks you for explanations (especially Bersek)
I would like to add that such false assumptions will completly cease to exist when we will see "blacks" as good in swimming as Phelps as well as "caucasoids" as good in sprint as "Husayn Bolt"
Also it's not just nor normal that no African language (except arabic 1 time) won Nobel prize for litterature while languages such as Spanish and French won dozens , and also such languages (spoken by nearly 1 bln people) as Chinese and Hindi dont have Nobel for literature (1 Bengali for poet Tagore)
Since all languages are equal and all peoples are able to make a good literature we cannot understand this

No to wishful thinking, No to biased posts due to whatever affiliation, No to linguistic nationalism, No to racial nationalism, No to country nationalism, No to religion or sect nationalism, No to autosomal DNA,mt DNA,Y DNA nationalism, No to apartheid, No to fascism; we have very short lives let's dont waste them with absurd&injustified group hatred

YES FOR A UNITED&PEACEFUL WORLD GOVERNMENT

Saxonhills
Banned
Berserk
May 29 2011, 11:58 PM
Regarding athletic ability you can't lump a whole race in together. For instance when it comes to long distance type of running like at marathons, Horn of African types tend to dominate, like Kenyans and Ethiopians. The reason is that they tend to have larger lungs on average due to evolving in higher elevation environments where there was less oxygen. When it comes to short distance sprinting like a 100m dash or 200m dash, West African blacks tend to dominate. If you put an Ethiopian up against Usain Bolt he would lose in the 100m dash but Usain Bolt would lose to the Ethiopian in a 25 mile race.

So, there are differences depending on the region of Africa, and there are many Africans who aren't very athletic like pygmies or the average bantu. For those types, you can find many white, Asian, Hispanic, etc. people who are more athletic than them. Overall, there's only a tiny percentage of each population that are athletically gifted enough to be professional athletes so there's no use in extrapolating that to their entire race as if Usain Bolt being the fastest man alive makes other black men fast.

Generally, I dislike topics like this because they tend to turn into a competition, when I see all of humanity as brothers and sisters who don't need to hate on one another depending on which region they came from. Let's appreciate all human greatness whether it's from a black man like Usain Bolt, a white man like Michael Phelps, or an Asian woman like Kristi Yamaguchi:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

All men are created equal! The Whiteman isn't better than the Blackman and vice versa! When it comes to sport, it really depends on your lifestyle and sports you were exposed to at a young age and your will to win. It has nothing to do with being West African/East African. The fastest person in my high school years I've seen was a Black person of Southern African descent whose 100m dash record was 10.35sec, he had nothing to do with East/West African descent. He wasn't tall or muscular rather very lean and of average stature(5'7'). The most athletic was a White girl og Anglo-Saxon descent who did all kinds of sports from track to gymnastics! The strongest without steroids or any other illegal substances were tied with one Black guy and a Chinese fellow. The happiest was a tow-headed guy of German-Dutch descent. So we're all the same.
Bilbo
May 28 2011, 06:41 AM
pier van lancaster

Edited by Saxonhills, May 9 2013, 02:48 AM.

Saxonhills
Banned
Bilbo
May 28 2011, 06:41 AM
pier van lancaster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgAkT66zrjE
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4OnhnvczTk[/youtube]
What is your point by showing this video? Are you a racist?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Physical Anthropology · Next Topic »
Add Reply