Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Post pictures of men who you find objectively aesthetically pleasing
Topic Started: Apr 20 2011, 06:11 AM (63,968 Views)
epacsoranth
Boban
Jun 24 2013, 05:53 PM
he looks extremely gay lol.
Anyone who is extremely good looking has to be gay is the saying. Brent is an example, Brad Pitt, etc. However, overly groomed metrosexuals like David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo look gayer as this is trying to appear gay. Others just look girly so gay feminine looking guys zac afran and can't help looking gay. But like I said Brent is so good looking and is a model that chances are he is gay. All the good looking guys are gay. But, he doesn't look traditionally gay, jus traditionally really good looking.

@parker yes he could play Kratos, aquaman, the silver surfer you name it anyone!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Peterparker
Member Avatar
Pro Member
epacsoranth
Jun 24 2013, 06:28 PM
Boban
Jun 24 2013, 05:53 PM
he looks extremely gay lol.
Anyone who is extremely good looking has to be gay is the saying. Brent is an example, Brad Pitt, etc. However, overly groomed metrosexuals like David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo look gayer as this is trying to appear gay. Others just look girly so gay feminine looking guys zac afran and can't help looking gay. But like I said Brent is so good looking and is a model that chances are he is gay. All the good looking guys are gay. But, he doesn't look traditionally gay, jus traditionally really good looking.

@parker yes he could play Kratos, aquaman, the silver surfer you name it anyone!
Yea true. I think the hardcore Greeks would be pissed at the idea of a black dude playing their storied character tho.

NagaJolokia
epacsoranth
Jun 24 2013, 04:57 PM
Richard Madden The King of the North woof. I like him better than Henry Cavil. They look similar.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Lean fit and mean Yul Kwon, a hot South Korean rocks a survivor Bruce Lee body

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Black male model Brent Zachery is a model for Ford Models and can be seen everywhere. He has modeled for Brooks Brothers.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Looking this good should be illegal.
Posted Image

Other men featured in this thread

http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/4243818/14/
http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/4243818/8/

Brent Zachery's gorgeous and there's actually a black guy where I work who's about as attractive, no joke. I wish I could take a pic of him. He's also veerry nice and courteous, and it's unfortunate that I only see him about once a week on average.
Edited by NagaJolokia, Jun 24 2013, 06:37 PM.

Numidian
Member Avatar
Kabyles Rule.
Delilah
Jun 24 2013, 06:24 PM
Numidian
Jun 24 2013, 06:22 PM
Delilah
Jun 24 2013, 06:17 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Lol nah I'm realistic.

I find a average everyday type people much more attractive. I see none here. Like you have to be a model or an actor to be considered attractive :rolleyes:
Hmm well I don't see very many attractive guys on the street. Most guys have a huge ego about how attractive they are. Not to be sexist I know some women like this too.
I meet attractive girls everyday. Guess I must not be picky :D

Delilah
Member Avatar
DELILAH
Numidian
Jun 24 2013, 06:35 PM
Delilah
Numidian

Hmm well I don't see very many attractive guys on the street. Most guys have a huge ego about how attractive they are. Not to be sexist I know some women like this too.
Girls are usually better-looking than the guys.
"Let nothing disturb you. Let nothing frighten you. All things pass. God does not change. Patience achieves everything. Whoever has God lacks nothing. God alone suffices." St. Teresa of Avila

epacsoranth
Numidian
Jun 24 2013, 06:16 PM
You girls have very conventional pretty boring media dictated tastes in men.

Good luck finding these men IRL :lol:
Lmao

This is a thread to post the hottest guys ever. Wtf man of course they're gonna try to post attractive men doi!The woman thread has hotter girls than this thread. You lucky enough girls ignore the supposedly out of their league guys and just post average guys on here. Men have higher standards and that's why many are virgins.

But, even so if technically you'd be posting what you said in the other woman thread it's still irrelevant.
As in real life I care about brains above all else. Most of these guys would be a nice sleep around, but they're actors and models. Most are probably gay and most are most likely boring individuals. As is the case with most actors even the smartest the furthest he/she probably went went in Terms of education was Harvard, but got an English degree. Find me an actor who is more balanced and got a degree in science or engineering. One or two lol.

But again this is a visual thread for fucks sake. People think before you post lol. You should have posted woman have lower standards comparing the men and woman thread at least it would have been mostly true! Gosh!

Edited by epacsoranth, Jun 24 2013, 06:43 PM.

Numidian
Member Avatar
Kabyles Rule.
The black model looks like a dark skinned caucasoid to me.

And there is no such as "looking gay" or "pretty boys are gay". Homosexuality is an orientation , not a natural physical appearance.

imnotok
Member Avatar
Delilah
Numidian
Delilah
Jun 24 2013, 06:17 PM

Lol nah I'm realistic.

I find a average everyday type people much more attractive. I see none here. Like you have to be a model or an actor to be considered attractive :rolleyes:
it holds some truth , there are more pretty women than good looking men , usually above average guys have extremely huge ego ,while it's not the case for many pretty women , guys in general have huge egos , and over confidence is very common among men no doubt it's worldwide .

Boban
Pro Member
epacsoranth
Jun 24 2013, 06:37 PM
Numidian

Lmao
You lucky enough girls ignore the supposedly out of their league guys and just post average guys on here.
yeah right lol understatement of the year.

Delilah
Member Avatar
DELILAH
imnotok
Jun 24 2013, 06:39 PM
Delilah
Numidian

it holds some truth , there are more pretty women than good looking men , usually above average guys have extremely huge ego ,while it's not the case for many pretty women , guys in general have huge egos , and over confidence is very common among men no doubt it's worldwide .
Yes! If a guy is just a little above average he thinks he should have Angelina Jolie on his arm!
"Let nothing disturb you. Let nothing frighten you. All things pass. God does not change. Patience achieves everything. Whoever has God lacks nothing. God alone suffices." St. Teresa of Avila

Numidian
Member Avatar
Kabyles Rule.
Delilah
Jun 24 2013, 06:36 PM
Numidian
Delilah

You might be lesbian then :P

Girls care more about their appearance that's all. You don't see guys with make up and hairdos.

Peterparker
Member Avatar
Pro Member
imnotok
Delilah
Numidian

Well its like our way of beating our chests ... going "look at me , look at me, look at me". In reality us guys are the biggest whores :lol: What happens when we see a hot chick around? Most of us try to put on an act (playing it cool).

Delilah
Member Avatar
DELILAH
Numidian
Jun 24 2013, 06:41 PM
Delilah
Jun 24 2013, 06:36 PM
Numidian

You might be lesbian then :P

Girls care more about their appearance that's all. You don't see guys with make up and hairdos.
No I'm not lesbian. Honestly that is what I see. I don't find many guys who I'm attracted to.

epacsoranth
NagaJolokia
Jun 24 2013, 06:31 PM
epacsoranth
Jun 24 2013, 04:57 PM
Richard Madden The King of the North woof. I like him better than Henry Cavil. They look similar.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Lean fit and mean Yul Kwon, a hot South Korean rocks a survivor Bruce Lee body

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Black male model Brent Zachery is a model for Ford Models and can be seen everywhere. He has modeled for Brooks Brothers.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Looking this good should be illegal.
Posted Image

Other men featured in this thread

http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/4243818/14/
http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/4243818/8/

Brent Zachery's gorgeous and there's actually a black guy where I work who's about as attractive, no joke. I wish I could take a pic of him. He's also veerry nice and courteous, and it's unfortunate that I only see him about once a week on average.
Lucky I've seen them in Paris as well. Look similar.

Numidian
Member Avatar
Kabyles Rule.
epacsoranth
Jun 24 2013, 06:37 PM
Numidian

Lmao

This is a thread to post the hottest guys ever. Wtf man of course they're gonna try to post attractive men doi!The woman thread has hotter girls than this thread. You lucky enough girls ignore the supposedly out of their league guys and just post average guys on here. Men have higher standards and that's why many are virgins.

But, even so if technically you'd be posting what you said in the other woman thread it's still irrelevant.
As in real life I care about brains above all else. Most of these guys would be a nice sleep around, but they're actors and models. Most are probably gay and most are most likely boring individuals. As is the case with most actors even the smartest the furthest he/she probably went went in Terms of education was Harvard, but got an English degree. Find me an actor who is more balanced and got a degree in science or engineering. One or two lol.

But again this is a visual thread for fucks sake. People think before you post lol. You should have posted woman have lower standards comparing the men and woman thread at least it would have been mostly true! Gosh!

Lol I didn't see the women's thread coz I know what is usually posted there.

They are just as silly IMO.

I'm reading some huge misconceptions here coming from both genders about the opposite sex.

Misty Rose
Advanced Member
Peterparker
Jun 24 2013, 05:00 PM
good lookin guy ^

Can faces like these be found anywhere outside of north America?

Posted Image

From what I have noticed, the mulattos from Canada/US are distinguishable. Maybe its just the demeanor?
he's handsome :applause:

lovely facial structure
dimples
tanned
and nice deep set eyes
Edited by Misty Rose, Jun 24 2013, 06:49 PM.

epacsoranth
Girls are better looking than guys. That must explain why it's harder to find above average guys.

Ps: Parker like the pic, but the eyebrow looks like it's extending all the way down. Still an above average chap. I think it looks fine I just thought it looked like marker or something haha.
Edited by epacsoranth, Jun 24 2013, 06:56 PM.

Numidian
Member Avatar
Kabyles Rule.
Peterparker
Jun 24 2013, 06:43 PM
imnotok
Delilah

Well its like our way of beating our chests ... going "look at me , look at me, look at me". In reality us guys are the biggest whores :lol: What happens when we see a hot chick around? Most of us try to put on an act (playing it cool).
PP I don't like the "us" in that statement.

You're tarnishing the reputation of guys that aren't whores. Of which there are many.

Peterparker
Member Avatar
Pro Member
Numidian
Jun 24 2013, 06:49 PM
Peterparker
imnotok

PP I don't like the "us" in that statement.

You're tarnishing the reputation of guys that aren't whores. Of which there are many.
lol ok sorry.
epacsoranth
Jun 24 2013, 06:48 PM
Girls are better looking than guys. That must explain why it's harder to find above average guys.

Ps: Parker like the pic, but the eyebrow looks like it's extending all the way down. Still an above average chap.
Thank you for the advice. And yes I agree, think overboard with the tweezers there.
Edited by Peterparker, Jun 24 2013, 06:52 PM.

imnotok
Member Avatar
Peterparker
imnotok
Delilah

lol well kinda true in some cases but it doesn't matter wither this ego is real or fake :lol:
off topic i also notic that black guys are the most confidente lol ever notic that, and i mean blacks who live in western nations?
Edited by imnotok, Jun 24 2013, 06:56 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Gender & Sexuality · Next Topic »
Add Reply