Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Why Asian women are appealing; new theory
Topic Started: Mar 4 2011, 11:57 PM (140,147 Views)
Nam
Member Avatar
Quote:

And when I'm hanging out with my bros that are white, I ask them about asian chicks, and they usually tell me they are attracted to them simply because they just look exotic and fresh, but most of them told me further that they don't plan on settling down with one when the future comes. But on a more personal level, I feel that the white dudes that are attracted to asian chicks simply feel that they can easily attract these chick's attention as I found myself positively responded to by asian girls whenever I cracked a joke or did something in class. Therefore, purely through my experience I can see where you peeps are coming from when you say asian chicks are easy.

You do not feel the truth, white men chase asian women simply because they love asian women, not that they are easy. White people just love to make all kind of excuses for their own racial insecurities. Some are simply addicted to asian females, like several european caucasian I met, they had several wifes and all are asian, when they cannot get them in China, they get in Thailand, Hongkong, Philippines. European men can not stop from being lusting for asian women, just like black men for white women, since neolithic ages, pale caucasians had been after asian women from the west, they came into China likely for nothing more than having women, one example is the history of Jie ethnic people from 400AD, they were described as pale skinned, blond-red haired foreigners which came along with Xianbei nomadic invaders, when they were given power in chinese land, what they did first was to gather the girls for rape and cannibalism.

Even Graham Hancock, I think he has secret lust for asian women but he is too afraid of the publicity, so he choosed a half-negrito half-mongoloid wife.
If you really think asian women are easy, please think about blacks and middle esterners which would have such luck with them like europeans do. From the beginning of history, white men never stop having asian women, it is fact, even some Vikings choosed to died with amerindian wifes. I even think they built their civilization is simply meant to attract asian women :redface:
FucЖeveriwon
Posted Image
..maybe like sun too, as if these tiny beings loved sunlight so much, they imitated the radiating sun, created their own architecture of sun worship.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JerrioTheCherrio
Member Avatar
Nam
Jul 24 2011, 10:17 AM
Quote:

And when I'm hanging out with my bros that are white, I ask them about asian chicks, and they usually tell me they are attracted to them simply because they just look exotic and fresh, but most of them told me further that they don't plan on settling down with one when the future comes. But on a more personal level, I feel that the white dudes that are attracted to asian chicks simply feel that they can easily attract these chick's attention as I found myself positively responded to by asian girls whenever I cracked a joke or did something in class. Therefore, purely through my experience I can see where you peeps are coming from when you say asian chicks are easy.

You do not feel the truth, white men chase asian women simply because they love asian women, not that they are easy. White people just love to make all kind of excuses for their own racial insecurities. Some are simply addicted to asian females, like several european caucasian I met, they had several wifes and all are asian, when they cannot get them in China, they get in Thailand, Hongkong, Philippines. European men can not stop from being lusting for asian women, just like black men for white women, since neolithic ages, pale caucasians had been after asian women from the west, they came into China likely for nothing more than having women, one example is the history of Jie ethnic people from 400AD, they were described as pale skinned, blond-red haired foreigners which came along with Xianbei nomadic invaders, when they were given power in chinese land, what they did first was to gather the girls for rape and cannibalism.

Even Graham Hancock, I think he has secret lust for asian women but he is too afraid of the publicity, so he choosed a half-negrito half-mongoloid wife.
If you really think asian women are easy, please think about blacks and middle esterners which would have such luck with them like europeans do. From the beginning of history, white men never stop having asian women, it is fact, even some Vikings choosed to died with amerindian wifes. I even think they built their civilization is simply meant to attract asian women :redface:
Meh, maybe, who knows, that was what I said based on my own frog in well vision i guess

Jaguar
Banned
European Women > African Women >Asian Women

In my opinion. I've never really liked many Asian Women, but too each his own.

But I like Women with some Meat on their Bones, and Asian Women tend to be slimmer and when they do have some meat on their bones they don't carry it as well as European or African Women. African Women carry their weight the best in my opinion.
Edited by Jaguar, Jul 24 2011, 06:24 PM.

Northerner
I have read though the entire debate, and found it very amusing.

I think we need to look closer at what makes male and female faces attractive. Extremely masculine male faces are very angular, and are in cartoons often drawn with a ruler, even the eye brows. These faces have a large mouth and powerful jaw. Attractive female faces has softer and more childlike features, something that on this forum is referred to as pedomorphic. There are few straight lines in such a face.

So why would so many (or maybe most) European men chose an attractive East Asian lady over an attractive European lady? It cannot be a coincidence that European men travel to China and East Asia to get women, instead of for instance Africa or the Americas where women are generally easier to get. I think the simple reason is that East Asian females has features that European men are programmed to be attracted to. This tendency is amplified by the fact that people are finding their partners much later in life than what would be normal in the nature. If people would marry when they were for instance 16, then East Asian ladies might not have that much of an advantage IMHO.

One of the things I found amusing when reading through, was the pictures shown by people from the Middle East of "attractive" women within their own populations. To me, some of those female faces look quite masculine, even compared the women of Western Europe. I think it is good that not everyone agrees on what is beautiful though.

I am blond myself, and have dated both European and Asian ladies. Both are good choices :) I think I would be willing to date girls from pretty much everywhere, maybe except Africa. (I am here only talking about looks though, some cultures are of course incompatible with a life within the western civilisation.)

Jaguar
Banned
A lot of people go to Asia to get Women because they can't get European Women. Many who go over there to Thailand and stuff sleep with the Teenage prostitutes their.

They tend to marry young Asian Women, who are many years younger than themselves.

Any way, as was said in another thread. African Women tend to have the most 'curvy' bodies, with larger breast and bottoms, which Men are programmed to like. So it works both ways. They also have nice plump lips.
As I've said before, many people wrongly associate 'smallness & slimness' with Femininity.

Wide Hips, Large Thighs, Large Buttocks and Large Breasts are Feminine. Women need more body fat than guys do.

Being skinny isn't Feminine.

Skinniness = Teenage looking, weak looking.

Anyone who thinks Women should look weak/frail and younger than an Adult are fucking creepy paedophiles.

A lot of guys who like Asian Women like them because they're smaller. They're normally insecure of the Masculinity.
Edited by Jaguar, Jul 27 2011, 08:32 PM.

Northerner
Jaguar
Jul 27 2011, 08:13 PM
A lot of people go to Asia to get Women because they can't get European Women. Many who go over there to Thailand and stuff sleep with the Teenage prostitutes their.

They tend to marry young Asian Women, who are many years younger than themselves.

Any way, as was said in another thread. African Women tend to have the most 'curvy' bodies, with larger breast and bottoms, which Men are programmed to like. So it works both ways. They also have nice plump lips.
As I've said before, many people wrongly associate 'smallness & slimness' with Femininity.

Wide Hips, Large Thighs, Large Buttocks and Large Breasts are Feminine. Women need more body fat than guys do.

Being skinny isn't Feminine.

Skinnines = Teenage looking, weak looking.

Anyone who thinks Women should look weak/frail and younger than an Adult are fucking creepy paedophiles.

A lot of guys who like Asian Women like them because they're smaller. They're normally insecure of the Masculinity.
I am not going to bash African women. However, the only African women I am attracted to appear in music videos. I don't find the African women I meet in real life attractive at all, and there are lots and lots of them here. The difference might be that African women in music videos are in fact African Americans with a diverse ethnic background, maybe even >50% European, while the African female immigrants here are never mixed and would never be displayed on TV for their looks. None of them look anything like for instance Rihanna, to put it bluntly.

Jaguar
Banned
Rihanna and Beyonce and the likes are mongrels/mixed race. They're not fully African. You could say they're as White as they are Black, but I don't know they're etnic backgrounds.

Rihanna and Beyonce aren't attractive any way. In my opinion. A lot of people say Beyonce has a 'big ass'. She doesn't, it's tiny.

I'm not surprised that you don't like African Women, many people who like Asian Women probably don't/won't like African Women.

Northerner
I never said Beyonce was that attractive, but I know many people think so. But I do think you are right on that people who enjoy the beauty of East Asian women generally don't feel attracted to Africans.

Jaguar
Banned
Northerner
Jul 27 2011, 08:57 PM
I never said Beyonce was that attractive, but I know many people think so. But I do think you are right on that people who enjoy the beauty of East Asian women generally don't feel attracted to Africans.
I was just naming her along with Rihanna, the two of them are considered to be amongst the most attractive 'Black Women'.

Indeed, and vice versa, I like African Women. I'm not overly fond of Asian Women, I like some of them but I prefer Women of other Races.
I'd say African Women have nicer Facial Features as well as Nicer Bodies.

I don't think Asian Women are as superior as the Thread Starter would like to think.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by Jaguar, Jul 27 2011, 09:35 PM.

Majokiuy
Member Avatar
Banned
Jaguar

That's very true, if I ever see a white guy here with an East Asian woman (very rarely), it's always a middle aged white man. You never see young white guys with East Asian girls.
Biscuits when I'm hungry, whiskey when I'm dry, water when I'm thirsty, heaven when I die :violin:

Jaguar
Banned
Majokiuy
Jul 27 2011, 09:38 PM
That's very true, if I ever see a white guy here with an East Asian woman (very rarely), it's always a middle aged white man. You never see young white guys with East Asian girls.
Exactly.

I knew of one guy who was about 42 or so who married a 23 year old Thailand Woman, he lives over there now.

He's old enough to be her Dad.
Edited by Jaguar, Jul 27 2011, 09:42 PM.

Northerner
Majokiuy
Jaguar

Here in Scandinavia we have both large East Asian minorities, and also a lot of kids (girls mostly) adopted from South Korea and China. They are in bars, discos and everywhere, and part of the regular youth culture. And they are of course very successful at finding partners. People can of course travel abroad to find someone East Asian there, but there is also a good selection right here at home :) There was recently a show on TV about a young Norwegian man in his early twenties who went to Thailand to find his life partner, and that is becoming increasingly common too.

Jaguar
Banned
Why would the guys in Scandinavia want Asian Women when they have Northern European Women...

Majokiuy
Member Avatar
Banned
Yeah Scandinavian women are beautiful, I would never leave if I lived there.
Biscuits when I'm hungry, whiskey when I'm dry, water when I'm thirsty, heaven when I die :violin:

Caudium
Member Avatar
Anti-905er
That's strange. I heard that it is difficult to adopt children from South Korea.

I'm sure there are lots of hot, tall Scandinavian guys that go for East Asian women. They could easily get European women. I'm sure there'd be a lot of Slavic women that would want their semen in their vaginas. So it's not necessarily because those men have no "game".

Jaguar
Banned
Some Men I know say they like Asian Women because they're tight, if ya know what I mean.

The fags need Women who are 'tight' to feel anything no doubt.
Caudium
Jul 27 2011, 10:34 PM
That's strange. I heard that it is difficult to adopt children from South Korea.

I'm sure there are lots of hot, tall Scandinavian guys that go for East Asian women. They could easily get European women. I'm sure there'd be a lot of Slavic women that would want their semen in their vaginas. So it's not necessarily because those men have no "game".
Nah, they clearly have 'no game'.

European Women > Asian Women.

;)

Edited by Jaguar, Jul 27 2011, 10:40 PM.

Nam
Member Avatar
Majokiuy
Jaguar

The biggest thing I see from here is the affirmation that many western people are liars. >:(

We do not want you to touch them either, if you really do not like just let the thread sink,

No need to reiterate how much you prefer caucasian women, hypocrites.

FucЖeveriwon
Posted Image
..maybe like sun too, as if these tiny beings loved sunlight so much, they imitated the radiating sun, created their own architecture of sun worship.

Caudium
Member Avatar
Anti-905er
Huh Nam? You yourself said that East Asians like Viking Caucausian types.

Jaguar
Banned
Everybody loves Europeans.

Caudium
Member Avatar
Anti-905er
Not all Europeans though. Just some Europeans everyone likes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Gender & Sexuality · Next Topic »
Add Reply