Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
I need photos of norics womens
Topic Started: Feb 8 2011, 11:17 PM (2,082 Views)
anthony87
¿Someone can put here photos of norics phenotype womens?

(sorry for my english)

Thank you very much
Celebrities for example or other persons too ;)
Edited by anthony87, Feb 8 2011, 11:19 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

midnight09
Member Avatar
anthony87
Feb 8 2011, 11:17 PM
¿Someone can put here photos of norics phenotype womens?

(sorry for my english)

Thank you very much
Celebrities for example or other persons too ;)
I will try... since Noric usualy means blond Dinaric it is discused a lot in my country... So i will send you just few pics what i found on Serbian forums.

Posted Image

on this photo blond girl:
Posted Image

here girl on right:
Posted Image

Steffi Graf
Posted Image

Caroline Keneddy
Posted Image

Celine Dion is originaly dark haired, but since she dyed hair light, resemble more to Noric than to original Dinaric type (difference only in hair color here)
Posted Image

memobekes
Member Avatar
Pro Member
Norics are also found in good numbers in Italy too.

Francesco Totti is one good example:

Posted Image

Brassy2
Banned
Norid are common in Eastern Germany, Northern Serbia, Poland, Austria and Northern Italy. The difference between Norid and Dinarid is that Norid are tend to be lighter, slightly more leptosome than Dinarid, has slightly lower CI than proper Dinarid and has generally less robust feature than proper Dinarid.

Norid :
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

midnight09
Member Avatar
Brassy2
Feb 8 2011, 11:47 PM
Norid are common in Eastern Germany, Northern Serbia, Poland, Austria and Northern Italy. The difference between Norid and Dinarid is that Norid are tend to be lighter, slightly more leptosome than Dinarid, has slightly lower CI than proper Dinarid and has generally less robust feature than proper Dinarid.

Norid :
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
In general is is only light eyed and light haired Dinaric. Feares doesn't have to be less robust.

Brassy2
Banned
mymy89
Feb 8 2011, 11:51 PM
Brassy2

Norid :
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
In general is is only light eyed and light haired Dinaric. Feares doesn't have to be less robust.
Norid often has Nordid facial feautre like jaw. Nordid jaw tend to be much narrower than Dinarid one.

midnight09
Member Avatar
Brassy2
Feb 8 2011, 11:53 PM
mymy89
Brassy2

Norid :
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Norid often has Nordid facial feautre like jaw. Nordid jaw tend to be much narrower than Dinarid one.
Look photo where are 2 girls, i don't think blond girl have less robust facial features... I didn't know much about this type, but searching serbian forums i see most of people think there is no difference except in pigmentation. Try, i believe it also depend of ethnic background and influences.
In some classifications this type even doesn't exist, in some is just light Dinaric and in some is mix. But anyway, differences are minimal.

Brassy2
Banned
mymy89
Feb 9 2011, 12:02 AM
Brassy2
Feb 8 2011, 11:53 PM
mymy89

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepPosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Look photo where are 2 girls, i don't think blond girl have less robust facial features... I didn't know much about this type, but searching serbian forums i see most of people think there is no difference except in pigmentation. Try, i believe it also depend of ethnic background and influences.
In some classifications this type even doesn't exist, in some is just light Dinaric and in some is mix. But anyway, differences are minimal.
Dinarid men are robust than Norid men. Norid men are more gracile than Dinaric because of Nordid influence but Norid are robust than Nordid.

luipp
Hell! I need more photos of women. Help please.

Brassy2
Banned
luipp
Feb 9 2011, 12:48 AM
Hell! I need more photos of women. Help please.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

etelkoz
Member Avatar
Banned
Posted Image
Posted Image
Seriously though, this is Noric:

Usually dark hair with light eyes.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: beautiful_woman.jpg (87.3 KB)
Edited by etelkoz, Feb 9 2011, 12:55 AM.

Brassy2
Banned
Norid :
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

anthony87
thanks, now ¿is my girlfriend norid?

Her great-grandmother on the part of father was french

Her great-grandfather on the part of father was spaniard northem Spain

And her great-garndfather and great-granmother on the part of mother was spaniards southern Spain

¿Is atlanto-mediterranean,dinaric, norid, antlatid or other type of nordid?

Edited by anthony87, Dec 29 2011, 02:38 AM.

Brassy2
Banned
anthony87
Feb 9 2011, 01:36 AM
thanks, now ¿is my girlfriend norid?

Her great-grandmother on the part of father was french

Her great-grandfather on the part of father was spaniard northem Spain

And her great-garndfather and great-granmother on the part of mother was spaniards southern Spain

¿Is atlanto-mediterranean,dinaric, norid, antlatid or other type of nordid?

miarroba

miarroba

miarroba

miarroba

miarroba

She looks Nordoid with East Baltid. Her nose is not typical for Norid.

topos
Member Avatar
Pro Member
She doesn't show East Baltic signs...

I'm tempted to call her a slightly dinarized Borreby-Med cross, so stricly speaking she wouldn't be a Noric, but then again, if your definition of Noric is a blond Dinaric, she would be a (not very pronounced, but still) Noric.
Here is another Noric woman:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Edited by topos, Feb 9 2011, 07:28 AM.

Crimson Guard
Member Avatar
Pro Member
John Baker gives an example of a Norid in the form of Romanian athlete Isolande Balas( so look for an image of her as I dont feel like scanning the image in the book):

Quote:

[blockquote]The population of Romania is predominately Dinarid, and the facial features and tall stature, with especially long legs, characteristic of this subrace, are well shown in the photograph. To find someone who might compete successfully against Miss Balas, the British coaches looked specifically for a long-legged girl. The coach who found the most likely candidate for the task remarked of her, ' It was not so much the ease of her jumping which impressed me as the length of leg that was taking her over the heights.' He recognized the importance of skill and mental attitude, but put the main emphasis on a purely physical feature. Measured from the in step, the length of her leg on the inner side was 35 1/2 ", Miss Balas's, 36".

The photograph shows that Miss Balas is a blonde. It is a recognized fact that Dinarids are quite frequently fair-haired. In his book on Die Otztaler, Sauser gives a photograph of the head of a typical blond Dinarid, a male with features showing resemblances to Miss Balas's. A special adjective, ' norisch', has been suggested for the blond type of Dinarid. These blonds do not differ from the more usual dark-haired type in any morphological character. The flattened occiput, particularly characteristic of the Dinarids, is well shown in a photograph of Miss Balas published in the Daily Mail. [/blockquote]
- John Baker, "Race"( p. 423)
Posted Image

topos
Member Avatar
Pro Member
Iolanda Balas is her name.

Brassy2
Banned
topos
Feb 9 2011, 06:46 AM

I'm tempted to call her a slightly dinarized Borreby-Med cross, so stricly speaking she wouldn't be a Noric, but then again, if your definition of Noric is a blond Dinaric, she would be a (not very pronounced, but still) Noric.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Look at ete region, it looks pusedo East Baltid.

Crimson Guard
Member Avatar
Pro Member
topos
Feb 9 2011, 09:48 AM
Iolanda Balas is her name.
Baker spells it with an "e" in the book, as Isolande. Dont know why, maybe typo or translational differences.
Edited by Crimson Guard, Feb 9 2011, 06:37 PM.
Posted Image

midnight09
Member Avatar
Brassy2
Feb 9 2011, 11:55 AM
topos
Feb 9 2011, 06:46 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Look at ete region, it looks pusedo East Baltid.
Don't think she is Noric, but have some Dinaric influence, like area abound lips, and narrow nose brige can be too.. but not nose in total. So some influence yes, but Noric/Dinaric i think not in general...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Classifying People · Next Topic »
Add Reply