Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Largest Breasts Race; Which race has the largest breasts?
Topic Started: Sep 29 2010, 04:46 PM (22,725 Views)
umbanda999
Most of you guys who have lived in the U.S and U.K Which race (females) have the largest breasts. I live in Sweden and i believe middle eastern womern are quit large on average. What is your experiences Guys?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Delilah
Member Avatar
DELILAH
Great topic. So what's on your mind?
"Let nothing disturb you. Let nothing frighten you. All things pass. God does not change. Patience achieves everything. Whoever has God lacks nothing. God alone suffices." St. Teresa of Avila

Funk
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Interesting question. Certainly not Mongoloids. I'd say some Negroid populations maybe.

Caudium
Member Avatar
Anti-905er
I've thought the same thing, Funk. A good number of the busty women here are African-descended negroids. And no, I'm not talking about absolute breast size since fat women can have bigger breasts due only to extra obesity (and African women can be obese). But I'm talking about breast size in reverse proportion to body fat; and taking that into account, I'd say my answer would be the same: SSA females.
Edited by Caudium, Sep 29 2010, 09:21 PM.

Crimson Guard
Member Avatar
Pro Member
There seems to be a link between diabetes type 2 and large breast size in women:

http://www.cidpusa.org/A/breastSizea.htm

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2211341/
Edited by Crimson Guard, Sep 29 2010, 09:40 PM.
Posted Image

merq
I think white people have the largest breasts. Particularly english women. When black people have large breasts but its because they are very fat.

what_does_it_mean
cromagnid women, med like women tend to have smaller but better shaped breasts.

iateyourheadphones
Member Avatar
White Woman (English woman), Many African Woman (African Americans aswell), Asian Woman definitely not.
Posted Image Posted Image

Caudium
Member Avatar
Anti-905er
Yes, of white women, British women tend to have the biggest boobs. Somewhat due to diet perhaps, but there's gotta be a genetic thing going on as well.

Funk
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
I think New Zealanders have very large breasts on average, saw a documentary about it once, they're mainly English descended, no?

Crimson Guard
Member Avatar
Pro Member
Here is some sorta data. According to this survey:

Posted Image

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article17807.ece

But appears the largest breasts in the UK, is regional, the larger size is concentrated in Liverpool.

Quote:

A whopping 46 per cent have a bust size of at least D - and the city's average is 34DD.

The national average is 36D - filling out by two cup sizes since the B-cup norm of 1985.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2858301/Survey-shows-Liverpool-girls-have-biggest-breasts-in-Britain.html

or...

Quote:

but Bristol's go flat

Liverpool has been declared the winner of a new Cup Winners' Cup - in bra sizes.

A survey found Liver birds are way out in front of rivals with the biggest breasts - an average 34E.

Busty Scousers such as soap star Jennifer Ellison leave Bristolians' looking in less than peak form with an average 34C. And southerners, such as 34B girls in Southampton, may feel a bit flat.

The experts from Debenhams found most northern girls had fuller figures than those in the south - with only Londoners scraping into the top five at 34D.

Reasons for the regional difference include weight, age, the popularity of plastic surgery, pregnancy and the hormones in the Pill.

Annette Warburton, from Debenhams, said: "Size does matter. Most women still believe they are 34B and it's not until they hand their figures to our fitters that they discover a boost to their bust and to their confidence."

The bra index is based on 250,000 women a year and they are getting larger.

Bra-size table

Liverpool ....................34E

Newcastle ..............34DD

Manchester ..............36D

Leeds ..........................36D

London........................34D

Edinburgh ..................36C

Blackpool....................36C

Bristol..........................34C

Cambridge..................34C

Southampton ............34B

Birmingham ..............34A

Glasgow......................32D

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/10/10/scousers-are-the-e-cup-winners-115875-21736119/
Posted Image

Delilah
Member Avatar
DELILAH
^Must be something in the water, maybe? :P
"Let nothing disturb you. Let nothing frighten you. All things pass. God does not change. Patience achieves everything. Whoever has God lacks nothing. God alone suffices." St. Teresa of Avila

Crimson Guard
Member Avatar
Pro Member
I prefer nicely shaped and firm breasts in the B/C range, too big doesn't really entice me, same with too small. Too saggy or stretch marks on the breasts doesnt really excite me either. Fake large boobs are a complete turn off for me, its like some balloon is gonna pop in my face. Some very large breasted women also go for surgery to make their huge breasts smaller, because they complain of back pain.
Edited by Crimson Guard, Sep 30 2010, 06:42 PM.
Posted Image

Manu
Member Avatar
Med supremacy
In my life I have grabbed some pretty huge natural tits, and I gotta say they are very nice. I can't stand fake tits however. Girls with small but firm, upwards looking tits are great too. I'd say nordic woman have the biggest tits.
"And you want to know what is the true and causal nature of the issue? it is simply that we have been tricked into accepting the foundations of our own slavery and we have ourselves built upon it our own prison; and nowadays we defend this self-inflicted yoke from anyone who tries to remove it from us and save us from our own folly."

Crimson Guard
Member Avatar
Pro Member
What attracts me to women is mainly their face(including teeth and lips) and legs/asses and then breasts, but if I dont click with her personality I dont waste my time.
Edited by Crimson Guard, Sep 30 2010, 06:50 PM.
Posted Image

Manu
Member Avatar
Med supremacy
I am the same, first face, then legs butt, then breasts.
"And you want to know what is the true and causal nature of the issue? it is simply that we have been tricked into accepting the foundations of our own slavery and we have ourselves built upon it our own prison; and nowadays we defend this self-inflicted yoke from anyone who tries to remove it from us and save us from our own folly."

Funk
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Order: Face, breasts, butt, never cared for legs.

You've been with a girl with fake tits, Manu? Sounds nasty. I know a guy (in DK) who had a girlfriend who was mentally ill or somethng, she got fake boobs for her 16 year birthday from her mom, who had fake boobs too. Disgusting.

I disagree that Nordic (in the racial, not geographic, sense) girls have the largest tits.
Edited by Funk, Sep 30 2010, 08:30 PM.

Manu
Member Avatar
Med supremacy
I am not into legs in their totality but more into thighs.

Crimson Guard
Member Avatar
Pro Member
C/B cup size is more to my liking, which is probably normal for fit a woman. I dont want to be smothered to death. :lol:

Monica Bellucci is a 35c:

Posted Image

http://www.brasizefinder.com/2010/05/monica-bellucci-bra-size.html

Caroline Munro 36-B

Kate Winslet 34-C

Kelly LeBrock 34-B

Marilyn Monroe 34-C

Megan Fox 34-C

Alyssa Milano 36-C

http://www.mrbra.com/celebritybrasize.ivnu
Posted Image

Funk
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
^ I'm surprised. I thought many of those were at least Ds.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Gender & Sexuality · Next Topic »
Add Reply