Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Why are British people so disliked around the world?
Topic Started: Sep 18 2010, 11:33 AM (7,220 Views)
Matematik
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006050331904

Take that discussion on Yahoo Answers, in the question neither nationality was attacked, it was a clear question, yet the whole thread turned into an "attack the British" fest. Not a single person had a bad word to say about the Australians, it was 100% lay into the British.

Ok, I accept that in threads like that, there's an element of tongue-in-cheak, but a disproportionate amount of abuse and "jokes" seem to be directed at the British. That thread certainly isn't a one off, if you look at any discussion on any forum that concerns British people, 9 times out of 10 it will decend into throwing insults at Britain and British identity.

I'd go as far to say we suffer from as much hatred and abuse from abroad as the US does.

Why do so many foreigners feel this way towards Britain? Is it jealousy, bitterness? I've often even heard the French and Spanish of all people critisize the British empire lol. If you can't see the irony of that, you're as dumb as they are.

One theory I've had is that we're regarded as an easy target, because many nationalities have huge complexes about themselves and get very nasty when someone insults their country, while British people regrettably never get aggresive or angry about it, making it seem acceptable.
Edited by Matematik, Sep 18 2010, 11:40 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manu
Member Avatar
Med supremacy
I think there is a widespread notion that "anglos" rule the world and are very racist against all races. Avatar was a typical example of this, the tacit underlying theme was the bad anglo empire destroying nature and indigenous cultures for the sake of their own elitism. What most people don't know is that all that they attribute to anglos should be instead attributed to Jews. The few anglos that appear on the media appearing to wield any power are just useful idiots used by the jews to deflect blame off themselves. It is quite sad.

The british people nowadays, in all reality, seem to be just a poor casualty of globalization. Totally brainwashed and off reality folks who care about how much they make, the gossips of celebrities, and in the case of younger people, getting wasted. The british people I get around my work are usually totally empty headed, kids only care about alcohol and older people act like kids. I pity them, just another european peoples that got their will wiped off by the globalist propaganda, got turned into obedient sheep. Distracted by irrelevant stuff, a perfect example of how the protocols weren't a hoax at all.
Posted Image

Me with british girls LOL

I might look like I am in tune with them, but it's just a mechanism to get by, I get stupid people bugging me constantly, if you can't defeat them join them they say.
Edited by Manu, Sep 18 2010, 11:45 AM.
"And you want to know what is the true and causal nature of the issue? it is simply that we have been tricked into accepting the foundations of our own slavery and we have ourselves built upon it our own prison; and nowadays we defend this self-inflicted yoke from anyone who tries to remove it from us and save us from our own folly."

Matematik
Manu
Sep 18 2010, 11:40 AM
I think there is a widespread notion that "anglos" rule the world and are very racist against all races. Avatar was a typical example of this, the tacit underlying theme was the bad anglo empire destroying nature and indigenous cultures for the sake of their own elitism. What most people don't know is that all that they attribute to anglos should be instead attributed to Jews. The few anglos that appear on the media appearing to wield any power are just useful idiots used by the jews to deflect blame off themselves. It is quite sad.
That is all world's away from what British people are like though. Modern British people are very moderate, humble and politically correct people who constantly worry about whether their words are upsetting to other cultures and races. Your quite correct, most of the world hates the Anglo's guts, and as an Englishman, I hate most of the world's guts. Yet if I said this openly, I'd be labled by other British people as en evil, neo-nazi racist, yet these foreigners are allowed to openly hate British people and this is allowed and openly encouraged.

If people really think the British are aggresive, rude and imperialistic minded people then I seriously question the intelligence of many foreigners. The British are absurdly politically correct, tolerant and accepting its not even funny.

The people I fucking hate the most are Spaniards, they have the sheer fucking audacity to accuse the British of being evil and imperialistic when those pieces of arab filth are the destroyers of nations and indegenous people.
Edited by Matematik, Sep 18 2010, 02:04 PM.

orangepulp
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
thats u manu..wow thats a shock!
u look very eastern european in here, in fact there are turks who even look like u.

have u ever thought maybe its cause of their imperialization of many nations along with confiscating their natural resources.
but if your talking about the other europeans not liking them, i dont see why they dont? honestly i see no difference between them, in fact i would say the brits r the best of the europeans.
well i guess others dont like the government not its people
never confuse the government with the people.
i think brits r ok as a people though.
Edited by orangepulp, Sep 18 2010, 02:10 PM.

Manu
Member Avatar
Med supremacy
"when those pieces of arab filth are the destroyers of nations and indegenous people"

Rofl what the fuck are you going on about¿? I want DNA evidence :biggrin:

Orange@ Brits are a jewish tool, even their name has to do with Hebrew.
Edited by Manu, Sep 18 2010, 02:10 PM.
"And you want to know what is the true and causal nature of the issue? it is simply that we have been tricked into accepting the foundations of our own slavery and we have ourselves built upon it our own prison; and nowadays we defend this self-inflicted yoke from anyone who tries to remove it from us and save us from our own folly."

Matematik
orangepulp
Sep 18 2010, 02:06 PM
have u ever thought maybe its cause of their imperialization of many nations along with confiscating their natural resources.
Why the fuck do people act like the UK is the only country that had an empire? I'm seriously beginning to question the intelligence and critical thinking skills of non-anglos.
Edited by Matematik, Sep 18 2010, 02:11 PM.

orangepulp
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
well cause majority of the people are ignorant

Matematik
It seems so strange, have Turks completely forgotten about the Ottoman Empire, have the Spanish completely forgotten about their empire? It's as if the British empire is the only one that ever existed.
Edited by Matematik, Sep 18 2010, 02:12 PM.

Manu
Member Avatar
Med supremacy
Hey dude, don't come to spew your hate here, if you are looking to put the blame for the demonization of anglos go cry to your jew masters, they through their media control have widespread those notions.

orangepulp
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Manu
Sep 18 2010, 02:09 PM
"when those pieces of arab filth are the destroyers of nations and indegenous people"

Rofl what the fuck are you going on about¿? I want DNA evidence :biggrin:

Orange@ Brits are a jewish tool, even their name has to do with Hebrew.
i was thinking the same, are Spanish people really related to arabs?

well the government is jewish tool but which government isnt?
when some one is chosen too a high post the jews make sure that the chosen person would serve them.
Edited by orangepulp, Sep 18 2010, 02:19 PM.

Matematik
Manu
Sep 18 2010, 02:13 PM
Hey dude, don't come to spew your hate here, if you are looking to put the blame for the demonization of anglos go cry to your jew masters, they through their media control have widespread those notions.
Where are you from?

Manu
Member Avatar
Med supremacy
Why you care? Are you gonna base your replies to what I say based on where I am from or what my argument is?

Matematik
Manu
Sep 18 2010, 02:18 PM
Why you care? Are you gonna base your replies to what I say based on where I am from or what my argument is?
Everything is "the jews this", "the jews that" with you. Are you some sort of Muslim or Muslim sympathiser?

orangepulp
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
what the hell! what does disliking the jews have to do with muslims.
any smart person whos not sleeping can see the reality, its not only muslims who have problems with the jews, its the whole world. they control the world!

Matematik
orangepulp
Sep 18 2010, 02:24 PM
what the hell! what does disliking the jews have to do with muslims.
any smart person whos not sleeping can see the reality, its not only muslims who have problems with the jews, its the whole world. they control the world!
Shut up Turk bitch, go kill some defenseless Armenians or make me some mint tea.

orangepulp
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
ooooo... we got ourselves a jew here!

u know the only reason a person curses is cause they dont got the words to say, what they have in their minds.
Edited by orangepulp, Sep 18 2010, 02:36 PM.

Manu
Member Avatar
Med supremacy
yeah sounds like a defensive kike to me. look if there's anyone to blame for the bad reputation of the Anglos around the world its The Jews, so if you've got any problem take it with them.

orangepulp
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
wow look at how he stopped posting after he got exposed!

PortuguesePoster
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
The British are disliked because all you meds and other darkies are envious of nordish greatness.
orangepulp
Sep 18 2010, 02:33 PM
ooooo... we got ourselves a jew here!

u know the only reason a person curses is cause they dont got the words to say, what they have in their minds.
I see you´re not afraid to name da joo!
Edited by PortuguesePoster, Sep 18 2010, 02:53 PM.
"Meds aren't really dusky wogs, they're just whites with more sunshine in 'em! :P "
faintsmile1992

"Nobody is too white for salsa music"
Gotlander

Dude
I think the general opinion in Holland of British people is that they are one of the most polite and kind people in Europe as long as they don't form groups that revolve around football. And also that they are one of the most ugly people in the world who are far to fat.

So maybe British people are disliked in former colonies like India and Pakistan etc and countries that are "based on" the English culture like Australia and the US ( who have to proof that they are better or something ), but certainly not in most European countries.
Edited by Dude, Sep 18 2010, 02:58 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Inter-Group Relations · Next Topic »
Add Reply