Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Homosexuality is disgusting
Topic Started: Sep 16 2010, 08:49 PM (13,715 Views)
Matematik
I think homosexuals are a bunch of weird freaks who should be shot, or at the very least locked up off our streets. I believe in most cases it is a mental illness, it simply is not normal behaviour for a male. People who say its natural are talking shit, schizophrenia is natural, sure as hell doesn't make it normal.

It is a disgusting affliction that certainly should not be encouraged in the manner Western society does.
Edited by Matematik, Sep 16 2010, 08:50 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

luipp
Matematik
Sep 16 2010, 08:49 PM
I think homosexuals are a bunch of weird freaks who should be shot, or at the very least locked up off our streets. I believe in most cases it is a mental illness, it simply is not normal behaviour for a male. People who say its natural are talking shit, schizophrenia is natural, sure as hell doesn't make it normal.

It is a disgusting affliction that certainly should not be encouraged in the manner Western society does.
Last thread done about 2 weeks ago.

Reventon
Matematik

Because someone is born in a minority group that person should be "shot" or "locked up off our streets"? You claim it is not "normal behaviour for a male" but you exclude females. Why? Your ignorance and bigotry vs. the APA. I am siding with the APA.

Quote:

Is homosexuality a mental disorder?
No, lesbian, gay, and bisexual orientations are not disorders. Research has found no inherent association between any of these sexual orientations and psychopathology. Both heterosexual behavior and homosexual behavior are normal aspects of human sexuality. Both have been documented in many different cultures and historical eras. Despite the persistence of stereotypes that portray lesbian, gay, and bisexual people as disturbed, several decades of research and clinical experience have led all mainstream medical and mental health organizations in this country to conclude that these orientations represent normal forms of human experience. Lesbian, gay, and bisexual relationships are normal forms of human bonding. Therefore, these mainstream organizations long ago abandoned classifications of homosexuality as a mental disorder.

APA on Sexual Orientation

etelkoz
Member Avatar
Banned
Matematik

but it is for females ;)

Delilah
Member Avatar
DELILAH
I wouldn't exactly label it a "normal" behavior either. If you are you are but it shouldn't be flaunted with such pride as its done nowadays.
"Let nothing disturb you. Let nothing frighten you. All things pass. God does not change. Patience achieves everything. Whoever has God lacks nothing. God alone suffices." St. Teresa of Avila

Caudium
Member Avatar
Anti-905er
I don't mind much homosexuality in countries where the native populace is ugly. In fact, I support them.

However, in countries where the girls are hot, I would rather not have too much homosexuality. Unless of course they have significant immigrant population and the immigrants are fags.
Edited by Caudium, Dec 27 2010, 02:52 AM.

Bilbo
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
What people do in their bedroom is their business. The problem with homosexuals is that they don't keep it in the bedroom. And if you complain about it, you're called a homophobe or a bigot. Those gay pride parades are disgusting. A lot of fags like having sex in public bathrooms. Shit like that shouldn't be tolerated. I also don't think public schools should be teaching children about fisting.

cmariexo
Banned
I just don't understand the concept of pride in your sexuality. Be proud of accomplishments rather than that which you cannot control.

Sampr
Neither I understand why a person would have a sexual lust for a person of his same gender, sex is for procreation purposes.

orangepulp
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Once the door is open for such unnatural action, it opens doors for other abnormalities, its a chain. First homosexuality, then relations within the family members, after zoophilia. Theres no end to such abnormalities. There should be limitations otherwise whats the difference between humans and animals, if we become the slaves of our desires.

Greek Fire
Matematik

Backwards people like you should be shot or locked up if you can't evolve like nearly everyone else. You SHOULD have your own life to keep your medieval mind off of other people and their business. But I'm sure you don't. You're probably just a broke redneck that can't afford to have a life.

@ Delilah

As long as vocal prejudice over something so trivial continues...as you know it does...they will continue to flaunt their pride in who they are, in a show of dismissal of judgmental attitudes. Under your logic, there should be no "Hispanic Heritage" month..."if you are, you are," and it shouldn't be flaunted with such pride in 2010 [Not that Hispanic is a valid label the way its used today]

@ orangepulp

That little rant is so baseless that it makes you seem like more of a mindless animal than anyone else; such a conclusion is very laughable. Homosexuality and the other two things you mentioned do not covary, and homosexuality is not responsible for people who commit those acts, of which you'll find vastly more straight people committing. The fact that I have to tell you this says enough about you. So called abnormalities can be found all throughout nature, things being made not quite the way they were supposed to, but you just accept it. Homosexuality is just the exception, not the "rule." Of course religious driven backwardness would blind you to such fact.

orangepulp
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
One can say the same for zoophilia. its just the exception, not the "rule."
Edited by orangepulp, Dec 27 2010, 01:08 PM.

luipp
Greek Fire
Dec 27 2010, 11:36 AM
Matematik

Backwards people like you should be shot or locked up if you can't evolve like nearly everyone else. You SHOULD have your own life to keep your medieval mind off of other people and their business. But I'm sure you don't. You're probably just a broke redneck that can't afford to have a life.

And we have a WINNER: Matematik! Capital punishment for all homos (and trade unionists etc) it is.

Delilah
Member Avatar
DELILAH
Greek Fire
Dec 27 2010, 11:36 AM
Matematik

@ Delilah

As long as vocal prejudice over something so trivial continues...as you know it does...they will continue to flaunt their pride in who they are, in a show of dismissal of judgmental attitudes. Under your logic, there should be no "Hispanic Heritage" month..."if you are, you are," and it shouldn't be flaunted with such pride in 2010 [Not that Hispanic is a valid label the way its used today]

@ orangepulp

That little rant is so baseless that it makes you seem like more of a mindless animal than anyone else; such a conclusion is very laughable. Homosexuality and the other two things you mentioned do not covary, and homosexuality is not responsible for people who commit those acts, of which you'll find vastly more straight people committing. The fact that I have to tell you this says enough about you. So called abnormalities can be found all throughout nature, things being made not quite the way they were supposed to, but you just accept it. Homosexuality is just the exception, not the "rule." Of course religious driven backwardness would blind you to such fact.
I never heard any explanation so dumb. Pride in your heritage has nothing to do with homosexuality. What kind of stupid analogy is that?

I could care less if someone is homosexual or not. But it is not normal and should not be promoted as such. We've gone from one extreme to another. We shouldn't treat the person badly, of course not. But really its a bit too much now with the depiction of gays even on TV.
Edited by Delilah, Dec 27 2010, 05:07 PM.
"Let nothing disturb you. Let nothing frighten you. All things pass. God does not change. Patience achieves everything. Whoever has God lacks nothing. God alone suffices." St. Teresa of Avila

what_does_it_mean
I don't like homosexuality myself, but let people do what they want in private, if there is consent and no one is harmed.(ofcurse no animal sex everyone can understand this)

I don't want them to be really public about it, but if we do prevent them we will just have more frustrated people who will take out their anger and lack of satisfaction with life on other people and situations.

that's why I think having a overly prudish society is ultimately unhealthy. if girls and boys are not free to an extent to mingle freely. they become depressed and reckless in behavior. note to orthodox Muslims, Jews and Christians
Edited by what_does_it_mean, Dec 27 2010, 11:35 PM.

orangepulp
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Theres a balance in everything. Only in muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia boys and girls are reckless cause there is extreme pressure on society which actually has nothing to do with islamic teachings. They are going beyond Islams limitations, thats why people there are totally screwed up and i accept this. In Islam our limits are very easy and simple females and males are allowed to interact with each other when necessary but are not allowed to flirt date etc.. these things are only allowed within marriage.

The extreme of both sides is chaotic, extreme so called ''religious'' pressure and extreme freedom, besides its not like people in free countries are less reckless than the ones who are pressurized. We have seen what happens with extreme freedom too. Young teenagers having sex, girl getting pregnant at a young age and when she goes back to her family, parents not knowing what to do. And cause of parents pressure she is forced to move and set up her own life, with out the support of her boyfriend but help of welfare. I dont mean to say this is always the situation but it is on going and have seen it.

what_does_it_mean
orangepulp
Dec 28 2010, 09:00 AM
Theres a balance in everything. Only in muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia boys and girls are reckless cause there is extreme pressure on society which actually has nothing to do with islamic teachings. They are going beyond Islams limitations, thats why people there are totally screwed up and i accept this. In Islam our limits are very easy and simple females and males are allowed to interact with each other when necessary but are not allowed to flirt date etc.. these things are only allowed within marriage.

The extreme of both sides is chaotic, extreme so called ''religious'' pressure and extreme freedom, besides its not like people in free countries are less reckless than the ones who are pressurized. We have seen what happens with extreme freedom too. Young teenagers having sex, girl getting pregnant at a young age and when she goes back to her family, parents not knowing what to do. And cause of parents pressure she is forced to move and set up her own life, with out the support of her boyfriend but help of welfare. I dont mean to say this is always the situation but it is on going and have seen it.
it's not enough to have sexual relation only within marraige. marriage should be only for when someone is financially capable and responsible and is sure of his or her choice of partner. it's more or less family formation

guys and gals should be able to have relationships and date, to figure out what they really want in a partner, not get married and be disappointed later and divorce.

I m not saying let teens do what ever they want, there should be discipline and clear education about protected sex( I don't think any kid should be allowed to have sex until at least 16-17). there should also be no tolerance for alcohol consumption and destructive behavior.

orangepulp
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
what_does_it_mean
Dec 28 2010, 09:46 AM
it's not enough to have sexual relation only within marraige. marriage should be only for when someone is financially capable and responsible and is sure of his or her choice of partner. it's more or less family formation

guys and gals should be able to have relationships and date, to figure out what they really want in a partner, not get married and be disappointed later and divorce.

I m not saying let teens do what ever they want, there should be discipline and clear education about protected sex( I don't think any kid should be allowed to have sex until at least 16-17). there should also be no tolerance for alcohol consumption and destructive behavior.

Totally agree, with you on this, i dont agree of marriages that cannot support a family. The man should be financially stable and mature to take responsibility.

Actually some time back i had a discussion with Manu about how marriages in Muslim societies take place, so ill just cut and paste what i wrote to him.

In islam, when a proposal comes parents consider the overall situation of the boy, if he passes this stage then the girl sees the boy, if she likes the boy an official marriage takes place during the engagement and after this they are allowed to see each other, talk or go out. Then wedding takes place after the couple is convinced that there wont be a major problem between them. Rare cases end up with separation during that time but before the wedding, no serious relationship takes place between them, they can hold hands look at each others eyes even before the wedding but thats the farthest it goes. This is the traditional method. Now a days muslims also meet at work or at school, if the guys interested in a girl he goes up to her they talk and if they are ok with everything, they get married but then again nothing serious goes on between them till or if they get married.

Edited by orangepulp, Dec 28 2010, 10:11 AM.

AnthroCurious
Not sure I'd really mind if it ceased to exist, frankly. The way I generally think is yeah, it's a little bit dirtier (more disease, more unclean secretions in the sex) but it's basically the same as heterosexuality except that gays to their disadvantage suffer more from STDs, tend less to long lasting relationships based around children and can't have children, and maybe to their advantage are more promiscuous (I don't really think this is an advantage, personally) and get to avoid paying for kids.

I think that these negatives to gays and to wider society are pretty huge (more STDs, being/having to deal with these guys who end up having no kids and family in their middle and old age) and that's the only reason why I would think that maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing if it didn't exist.

I don't really believe in oppressing gays or beating them or killing them(!) to try and get them to become hetero though. I think that's brutal and barbarian. On the other hand, if we as a culture were able to set things up so that those gay men who are capable of sleeping with women could find more pleasure and satisfaction in that and could find women to have long term relationships with, I think maybe that would be good, since there'd be the possibility for children for them and because they would have less risk from STDs and more probablity for a LTR (and also wider society would have a less risk of new STDs from gays moving into the non-gay culture through bisexuality).

Abasidian
Member Avatar
Okay. Homosexuality is just as natural as heterosexuality. Just because someone is in a minority does not mean that they are "abnormal" if that were the case then blacks, latinos, and other minorities would be classified as abnormal. Not to mention the scientific evidence that homosexuality is genetic. If you think about it that would be common sense. Who would willingly CHOOSE to be a minority, put themselves in potential danger, be ridiculed and hated by groups of people and be discriminated against?

Lets not even get into STDs since heterosexuals are the majority who have them (yes even AIDS)

A study on child abuse was conducted in lesbian households. The percent of reported child abuse in lesbian households was 0% compared to the 26% in heterosexual households.

To say marriage is between a man and woman would be a religious bias.

You don't like gay pride? Then lets revoke Black history month, Hispanic pride events. Its the same damn thing. Pride event are to celebrate who you are. You don't like gays expressing their love publicly, then stop sucking face with your boyfriend/girlfriend. Just because you're straight doesn't make it any less disgusting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Gender & Sexuality · Next Topic »
Add Reply