Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Hot muslim women looking for men; Are you really to make love and not war?
Topic Started: Jan 27 2009, 10:01 PM (3,783 Views)
RYOUTA
Member Avatar
R Y O U T A
http://www.muslima.com/

This is the banner I see when I'm on this website :lol:

Some of them are really cute! :love:

Posted Image

^^^I've ordered this one with extra cheese on top!

Her stats

Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Constantine, Constantine, Algeria
Nationality: Algeria
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 175 cm (5 ft 9 in)
Weight: 60 Kg (132 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Arab (Middle Eastern)
Religion: Islam - Sunni
Star Sign: Scorpio
Education: High School
Occupation etudiante
Languages spoken: French
English Ability: Some
Smoking: No
Relocate: Yes
Last active: 27-Jan-09

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Toma
Member Avatar
Audio, video, disco.
This one says she's very attaractive, but her face is covered.

Marital Status: Single
Has Children: No
Lives in: Borken, Hesse, Germany
Nationality: Syria
Appearance: Very attractive
Height: 170 cm (5 ft 7 in)
Weight: 65 Kg (143 lb)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Arab (Middle Eastern)
Religion: Islam - Sunni
Star Sign: Pisces
Education: Vocational college
Occupation student
Languages spoken: Arabic,German
English Ability: Very Good
Smoking: No
Relocate: No
Last active: 26-Jan-09
Feminist, anti-Muslims, pro-choice, atheist.

RYOUTA
Member Avatar
R Y O U T A
But the Algerian one speaks Frenchhhhhhhh... je suis tres belle fille et heureuse j'aime la vie et l'amour .......................

fryma
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
they're pretty
Posted Image

Toma
Member Avatar
Audio, video, disco.
RYOUTA
Jan 27 2009, 10:06 PM
But the Algerian one speaks Frenchhhhhhhh... je suis tres belle fille et heureuse j'aime la vie et l'amour .......................
Je vous prix monsieur, aime-moi!

Robert
Member Avatar
Pro Member
Name: Sukkar
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48ErmfiV6nM[/youtube]

Crimson Guard
Member Avatar
Pro Member
Make sure your able to get a refund beforehand Beppe. ;)
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Toma
Member Avatar
Audio, video, disco.
Robert
Jan 28 2009, 12:55 AM
Yeah, that's a gypsy name.

Gotlander
Member Avatar
Чёрный бумер
Toma
Jan 28 2009, 07:35 AM
Robert
Well this Australian politician's name is Michael Sukkar and he's of Lebanese and Norwegian ancestry:
Posted Image

jesus
Member Avatar
Long faced supremacy
Gotlander
May 25 2014, 11:07 AM
Toma
Jan 28 2009, 07:35 AM
Robert
Well this Australian politician's name is Michael Sukkar and he's of Lebanese and Norwegian ancestry:
Posted Image
It means sugar.

Boban
Member Avatar
a iu ca iu a iu ca iu
lol

YaxKukMo
Member Avatar
Yaash Kok Moo
thought you were iranian jesus

btw, under islamic law women can't marry non-moslems
Edited by YaxKukMo, May 25 2014, 11:50 AM.
Quote:

Neonazi and white supremacist groups are only a method used by paedos to recruit cute blonde boys for their "pool parties".

-Wild Ram

XLR8R
Fugacity Trigger
YaxKukMo

Allah alone decides who has sinned and the punishment. Allah is gracious. If the heart was pure, intention was good and love was there, it is for us to leave the decision to Allah and not enforce the book.

YaxKukMo
Member Avatar
Yaash Kok Moo
XLR8R
May 25 2014, 12:38 PM
YaxKukMo

Allah alone decides who has sinned and the punishment. Allah is gracious. If the heart was pure, intention was good and love was there, it is for us to leave the decision to Allah and not enforce the book.
love>religion
Quote:

Neonazi and white supremacist groups are only a method used by paedos to recruit cute blonde boys for their "pool parties".

-Wild Ram

Diako
Member Avatar
the double standarss and hypocrisy of the muslim world is too much for me too handle, im scared to think about it too much because i will probably kill myself with facepalms.
Posted Image

Koshur
Member Avatar
No Muslim Guilt
Diako
May 25 2014, 12:46 PM
the double standarss and hypocrisy of the muslim world is too much for me too handle, im scared to think about it too much because i will probably kill myself with facepalms.
life ain't fair.

XLR8R
Fugacity Trigger
^Everything is possible if you put effort. Religion is not meant to be a black and white thing. To this day I find it funny that we have "scholars" who make it a career to interpret a book and follow it by the letter. Nothing that you do in daily life is meant to be by the book. No one who does anything or makes anything can always do it by the book. Did God have a huge book in his hand with steps to create humans and Earth? Big fat no! It's principles that count, not blind faith.

We do not live in a time of innocence. If we switch off our brains entirely, we shall be doomed to serve demons.

And that's as religious as I will get on this forum :lol:

Duskfall
Member Avatar
Diako

Kurd who slit daughter's throat in 'honour killing' is jailed for life

Muslim father of girl, 16, who had relationship outside her religion, subjected her to months of beatings before stabbing her repeatedly
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/sep/30/religion.world

1000 Kurds stoning a Kurdish teenage girl

Mosul, Iraq -- According to the Kurdish website Jebar.info up to 1000 men from the Yezidi Kurdish community of Mosul killed a teenager who's only crime was running away to marry a Muslim man whom she loved and converting to his religion.
http://www.aina.org/news/20070425181603.htm

All this for marrying a Muslim of another sect, imagine if she would have married a Christian, hell would break lose over there.

Honor killing of Fadime Şahindal:

Fadime Şahindal (2 April 1975, Elbistan – 21 January 2002) was a Kurdish immigrant who moved to Sweden from Turkey at the age of seven. She was murdered by her father, Rahmi, in January 2002 in an honor killing. Her father was ultimately convicted of murder by a Swedish court and sentenced to life imprisonment.

Fadime Şahindal was opposed to her family's insistence on an arranged marriage, and instead selected her own boyfriend. At first she kept the relationship secret, but her father found out about it. Fadime then left her family and moved to Sundsvall, where her brother found her and threatened her.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fadime_Sahindal

Edited by Duskfall, May 25 2014, 03:15 PM.

Diako
Member Avatar
Duskfall
May 25 2014, 03:01 PM
Diako

Muslim father of girl, 16, who had relationship outside her religion, subjected her to months of beatings before stabbing her repeatedly

Mosul, Iraq -- According to the Kurdish website Jebar.info up to 1000 men from the Yezidi Kurdish community of Mosul killed a teenager who's only crime was running away to marry a Muslim man whom she loved and converting to his religion.
http://www.aina.org/news/20070425181603.htm

All this for marrying a Muslim of another sect, imagine if she would have married a Christian, hell would break lose over there.

Honor killing of Fadime Şahindal:

Fadime Şahindal (2 April 1975, Elbistan – 21 January 2002) was a Kurdish immigrant who moved to Sweden from Turkey at the age of seven. She was murdered by her father, Rahmi, in January 2002 in an honor killing. Her father was ultimately convicted of murder by a Swedish court and sentenced to life imprisonment.

Fadime Şahindal was opposed to her family's insistence on an arranged marriage, and instead selected her own boyfriend. At first she kept the relationship secret, but her father found out about it. Fadime then left her family and moved to Sundsvall, where her brother found her and threatened her.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fadime_Sahindal

what are you trying to prove?

not my fault that these people still live in the caveman era... not like Albania is the safest and most peaceful nation in the world.
Posted Image

Koshur
Member Avatar
No Muslim Guilt
Duskfall
May 25 2014, 03:01 PM
Diako

What's your point?Honor killings have nothing to do at all with Islam, it is linked to the tribal and patriarchal culture in most of the MENA and south asian/central asian region, these practices predate Islam and most predominant among the rural & less educated people of these regions(though there are urbane/educated people mired in tribal customs), you can find cases of honor killings almost all over south asia(even among non-Muslims).

Quote:

http://www.aina.org/news/20070425181603.htm[/b]

Yezidism is not a sect of Islam, it is a completely different religion related to Zoroastrianismhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidi

Now you might ask "if the Yezidis aren't Muslim, why did they murder a woman from their community for marrying out"
The answer is, like explained above: The people of the MENA and South Asian/Central Asian region are mired in tribal customs, so it doesn't matter if they're atheist,satanist,christian,sikh,muslim or hindu they pretty much engage in the same tribal customs(though Levantine Christians are more Westernized), so blaming religion for this is incorrect.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Inter-Group Relations · Next Topic »
Add Reply