Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
WARNING:
These forums contain content of varying nature.
If you do not meet your country's minimum age requirement to view any and all types of adult media, do not sign up and LEAVE THIS SITE NOW.

To sign up for a forum account, click "Register" up the top-left of the site. Log in below if you already have an account.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Middle men section of the forums; Edited and Detailed a bit more!
Topic Started: Nov 14 2011, 04:48 AM (1,381 Views)
memememe

well, it would be awesome if there where trusted middle men who people vouched for, to do exchanges that way people get scammed less. This could be simply started by makeing a section on the forums, and the most trusted people so far can start it off. Also if the middle men are famous and have alot of vouches and its guaranteed no scam they could even charge IG gold.

Well it has came to my attention that this forums is a target for scammers, and seems like noone wants to do anything about it, for some reason. I understand there is a warning message about "anything you do is at your own risk" But that doesn't mean you guys shouldn't try to fix the scamming a little bit, Make some new OFFICIAL ranks for trusted players that have certain amount of vouches(for all you retards that don't know what a vouch is here is an example) example: "Oh my god memememe is amazing, awesome trade it was quick and he didn't scam me! +1 <3" that is an example of a vouch, well from there the person that got the vouch can Quote it and copy it to his own post that he made which would state "my Vouches" In this post it would have all the vouches the person has every got, Now this post would be Linked to the Signature of the person, For example: My vouches---> www.thesearemyvouches.com/gfgas/gfdgasdg. Now This is something not complicated and not hard to make, All it needs is a simple section on the forums. BUT if you would like to improve it a bit more and take safety kinda in your hands and try to help out the community to stop scammers, you could make simple Official Ranks which would be under or next to someones name or w.e Stating that the person is a Trusted MM (MM stands for Middle man if some of you "smart" people didn't know)
Edited by memememe, Nov 14 2011, 05:43 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kavvie
Member Avatar
Disguised Superhero
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Unofficial_EL_Forums/topic/2314850/1/ - No need for middlemen, just read that thread and if zetaboards supports it i'm sure korrode wouldn't mind activating a 'trust' feature, however there's always problems with shit like that too, the worst thing you can do is spend your time fucking around with dodgy sellers/buyers, if it looks like a scam, it probably is.

memememe

well you are wrong, Middle man services would be a huge benefit, The most successfull forums have these services, to avoid scamming. here is an example, i do not mean to advertise in any way this is just a link to a known forums that is very successfull, this is an example of one guy with over 800 vouches, meaning he is VERY trusted. http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1005100

If you want more details on how it works let me explain, Client A is the buyer Client B is the seller Client C is the middle man, Client B is selling a 120/120 a/d acc for 65 usd, Client B gives the username and pass to Client C the middle man, the middle man go's on it checks if its right, then changes the pass to something simple, Then Client C Verifies he got the account, Then Client A Pays Client B threw paypal, Then Client B verifies that he got the payment, Then client C gives Client A the account.

zaer
<3's Ryo.
sythe; I lol'd.

shit site is shit.

Also I think everyone probably understands how middlemen work, although I grant you it is one of the most complex ideas I've ever encountered.
coolbeans.

themuntdregger
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I think that what you are referring to is 'escrow'.

Yup, its a good idea when dealing with any high value transaction where exchange of goods/services would otherwise be asynchronous and create an umm... scam risk. However, you're only as good as your credentials, and a name like scythe sounds suspiciously similar to scultz and ofc, shithead (no offence meant shultzie).

Dunno why someone with here with good credentials hasn't previously offered such a service. Even If you charged a minimum of $20 a time, it would still be worth it.

btw - Another kewl post from memememe.

Edited by themuntdregger, Nov 14 2011, 07:50 PM.
Posted Image

Blackbeard
Member Avatar
Forum Moderator/Scam Police
OK I'm charging 20$ for a middleman service, 50$ for transactions of over 50$. PM me
Courageous Unofficiallers Nullifying Treacherous Scammers

List of scammers (DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS PEOPLE):
Life
NoobPL
Grort
Life
Marvel
Aureliusz
Orick
DarkundY
Maxine
Life
Fantastika
StGnome
Hades
Electricity
JoeButler
Wiseon_Dayshine
Life

ALL ABOARD THE SHIP.

themuntdregger
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
loooolll
Posted Image

NooBPL
Member Avatar

arf i can be a middleman only at french server :P already have sold items for 1k$ but now no n00bs from EL main comes there. sad. cry for me kk?
NooB in action
NooB in reaction
NooB in trouble
1 vs 1...

-->>Easy money while playing EL.
-->>Whore house

Blackbeard
Member Avatar
Yes you can also be middleman for the test server, managing the thousands of $$$ that many players spend on creating the perfect test char. The 3 people strong playerbase, of which you account for 100% will be very grateful for this service.

Life
NoobPL
Grort
Life
Marvel
Aureliusz
Orick
DarkundY
Maxine
Life
Fantastika
StGnome
Hades
Electricity
JoeButler
Wiseon_Dayshine
Life

ALL ABOARD THE SHIP.

NooBPL
Member Avatar

i'm top 1 test char lmao. and noone pays thousands, just 10-30$ for 70's test char which will pwn ur ass like a nigga assraper
NooB in action
NooB in reaction
NooB in trouble
1 vs 1...

-->>Whore house

Blackbeard
Member Avatar
Pretty easy to rise to the top when you're the only person there.
And I presume you mean top player, because if you think you have top test server char you clearly don't understand the concept of the test server.
Edited by Blackbeard, Nov 14 2011, 09:38 PM.

Life
NoobPL
Grort
Life
Marvel
Aureliusz
Orick
DarkundY
Maxine
Life
Fantastika
StGnome
Hades
Electricity
JoeButler
Wiseon_Dayshine
Life

ALL ABOARD THE SHIP.

NooBPL
Member Avatar

or ur dickhead or u haven't eva been on test server. there are 5 playing test chars which are trained everyday. and they pwns more than main chars.

and I'M NOT ONLY PERSON HERE you fuckin muggle without Frodo...
NooB in action
NooB in reaction
NooB in trouble
1 vs 1...

-->>Whore house

stree
Member Avatar
1UP
Serious question - why do people play there? I know kramxel was there because it was the only place he wasn't banned from. Is everyone who plays there banned?
>HOP ON, SAILORS<

AGREE WITH STREE™

Blackbeard
Member Avatar
yet you still don't see what's wrong with training a test server char
and yes i have been on the test server actually, in order to, test stuff for the main. I know right, i'm a fucking maverick

Life
NoobPL
Grort
Life
Marvel
Aureliusz
Orick
DarkundY
Maxine
Life
Fantastika
StGnome
Hades
Electricity
JoeButler
Wiseon_Dayshine
Life

ALL ABOARD THE SHIP.

NooBPL
Member Avatar

i haven't even seen u, i brod all new people around, so u weren't there like from 3 months when i got back.

No, not only banned people play here. just people who wants have fun without loosing real $$$ which are well counted on main to sell gcs aaaa money $$ money $$ money $$$$$$$$$
NooB in action
NooB in reaction
NooB in trouble
1 vs 1...

-->>Whore house

stree
Member Avatar
1UP
I see. I remember the L.A./HIM wars on the test server, but they were one-off type situations. I had no idea people actually play there for real.

Bonkers.
>HOP ON, SAILORS<

AGREE WITH STREE™

NooBPL
Member Avatar

me. custom calsonic george_abubub biohazard and a lot more
NooB in action
NooB in reaction
NooB in trouble
1 vs 1...

-->>Whore house

kavvie
Member Avatar
Disguised Superhero
what the fuck is this shit
Edited by kavvie, Nov 14 2011, 10:05 PM.

NooBPL
Member Avatar

these are nicks lol
NooB in action
NooB in reaction
NooB in trouble
1 vs 1...

-->>Whore house

kavvie
Member Avatar
Disguised Superhero
memememe
Nov 14 2011, 05:33 PM
If you want more details on how it works let me explain, Client A is the buyer Client B is the seller Client C is the middle man, Client B is selling a 120/120 a/d acc for 65 usd, Client B gives the username and pass to Client C the middle man, the middle man go's on it checks if its right, then changes the pass to something simple, Then Client C Verifies he got the account, Then Client A Pays Client B threw paypal, Then Client B verifies that he got the payment, Then client C gives Client A the account.
munt

Dunno why someone with here with good credentials hasn't previously offered such a service. Even If you charged a minimum of $20 a time, it would still be worth it.

Firstly, I don't know where you get off thinking that people don't know what a middleman transaction is. Secondly, read rule 5. It should be so blatantly obvious why ideas like this don't work, idiots like you & muntdregger should actually know the game before suggesting stupid shit.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply