Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Playstation 2 via HDMI problems
Topic Started: March 8, 2018, 1:50 pm (18 Views)
BrianPugh
Level 1 - New Member
[ * ]
Hello everyone,,

I have recently attempted to start getting back into my childhood. I purchased a PS2 to HDMI converter off eBay and want to get my PS2 working with my monitor. However I seem to be having some problems getting it to work. First of all I have a PS2 slim SCPH-7700x and my monitor is a Samsung S20B300B which doesn't have a HDMI input but I have a converter which puts it to DVI.
When fiddling with the settings to get the PS2 working with my monitor I ether receive no signal or a message saying "this format is not supported." I suspect that because my monitor doesn't support HDMI input even an adapter wont allow 240p or 480p to be displayed. Do I need to get a new monitor to play my childhood games? Or is there a simple setting I am forgetting about?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:-
http://bit.ly/2Fn7s64
Demo video

Thanks

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Console · Next Topic »
Add Reply