|* Welcome to Turk Forums -- the #1 TracFone & Net10 Forum in the World.|
* This is also the Official Site of the World Famous Holy Scroll of Promotion Codes.
.. the #1 Tracfone Promotion Code List on the internet - 7 years in a row - Woooooooo!
* You are viewing this Forum as a Non-Member -- this means you have Limited Access
.. to some areas of the board -- and there are No Features that you can see or use here.
* However -- by signing up -- you'll be able to witness the Holy Scroll in all its Glory!
.. and you will have access to all the Members Only sections of the Forums as well.
* Once inside, you can use all the Member only features such as Posting in the Forums,
.. using Promo Codes from the Holy Scroll, customizing your Profile, and so much more!
* So what are you waiting for?! - Registration is very simple - fast - and completely Free!
.. if you're already a true Turkamaniac - just Log on in to have access to all the Forums.
|Straight Talk ZTE Unico (Z930L)|
|Topic Started: February 15, 2014, 1:10 am (3,697 Views)|
|Turk||February 15, 2014, 1:10 am Post #1|
TuRk WoRld OrdEr
* So, if anyone has any more info, thoughts, or questions on this phone, please post it all here ... thanks.
* I was at one of my many Walmart stores yesterday, and I finally saw this phone out for sale, for the first time ever!
* The new Straight Talk ZTE Unico (4G LTE) -- price is $200 -- one of ST's first 4G LTE phones, and it uses AT&T.
* Anyway, I had my World Famous Turkberry 3 (s380c) on me -- so I decided to take a few quick pictures of it.
* ZTE Unico Tutorial: http://tracfone.deviceanywhere.com/straighttalk/home.seam?custId=STZEZ930L&locale=en_US
Pictures provided by Turk and his Turkberry 3
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · Straight Talk only Phone Forum · Next Topic »|