|* Welcome to Turk Forums -- The #1 TracFone and Net10 Forum in the World!|
* Turk Forums is also the home of the famous Holy Scroll of Promotion Codes.
* The Holy Scroll is officially the #1 TracFone Promotion Code list in the World!
* Viewing this forum as a non-member, you have limited access to some areas.
* However, by signing up, you'll have full access to all the member only sections.
* So do what the cool kids do and sign up -- which is very simple, fast, and free!
* If you're already a Turkamaniac -- just Log in to have access to all the Forums.
|Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic II (L39C)|
|Tweet Topic Started: November 6, 2013, 1:35 am (5,687 Views)|
|ShadowDancer||November 6, 2013, 1:35 am Post #1|
* So, if anyone has any more info, thoughts, or questions on this phone, please post it all here ... thanks.
The LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (LG L 39C) has shown up on the Straight Talk Activation Page.
This is an entry level Android phone which appears to run on the Verizon Network.
The phone will run Android Jelly Bean and has 3 Home Screens, 3G/WiFi Connectivity, a 3 MP camera,
is GPS enabled, etc...
The release date and the price of this phone have not yet been announced.
Here is the link to the Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (LG L39C) Tutorial:
And, here is the link to its User Guide:
|ShadowDancer||November 8, 2013, 2:41 am Post #2|
Here's an early review of the Straight talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (L39C) . . .
Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2 LG L39C
|tfuser19||November 15, 2013, 1:03 am Post #3|
SaveOnPrepaidPhones has just posted its review of the Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (L39C):
Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2 Full Review
Today we present the Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2. This is a compact 4" screened device with a familiar
look feel... With the Dynamic 2, LG revisits the rounded corners in lieu of the very angular square corners which
they've kind of been known for in the last couple of years.
The Optimus Dynamic 2 is an excellent entry level compact phone with an all new look feel to it . . .
|casinorose45||January 19, 2014, 5:25 pm Post #4|
Like the review on the lg opt.dyn.II..this is the one I'm saving for. I have the lg 840, and I measured the screen on
mine, and extended it to the 4" for the opt.dy.II..wow..that screen is as long as my whole phone.ha. that's great...
will be exciting to read more reviews on it..quite a few being sold on ebay,and some on amazon.tks for updates..
|buckeyegurl86||March 2, 2014, 6:08 pm Post #5|
||That phone looks better than the 1st version of the phone.|
|Turk||March 5, 2014, 2:20 am Post #6|
* I was at one of my many Walmart stores yesterday, and I finally saw this phone out for sale, for the first time ever!
* The new Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic II -- price is $100 -- it's the same phone that's also out for Tracfone.
* Anyway, I had my World Famous Turkberry 3 (s380c) on me - so I decided to take a few quick pictures of it.
* Ps: this phone is deceiving in looks, it seems like in online pictures of it that it would be bigger than the other 3.5 inch
* screen androids, but it's not, has the same body size, but the screen is just a shy bigger overall giving the impression
* it's an overall bigger phone ... when I saw it in person, I was like... "hmmm, this phone isn't that big?" (lol)
Pictures provided by Turk and his Turkberry 3
|The Sweeper||March 5, 2014, 7:32 am Post #7|
Bad To The Bone.
|Saw this phone as well last night... I actually think it looks a lot like the Pantech Pocket.|
|barbshriner||May 11, 2015, 10:34 pm Post #8|
||Does the LG L39C have a SIM card?|
|Turk||May 11, 2015, 11:05 pm Post #9|
* barbshriner .... hi ...... no, this phone does not have a SIM card / or uses a SIM card.
* Hope that helps.
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · Smart Phone Forum · Next Topic »|