|* Welcome to Turk Forums -- the #1 TracFone & Net10 Forum in the World.|
* This is also the Official Site of the World Famous Holy Scroll of Promotion Codes.
.. the #1 Tracfone Promotion Code List on the internet - 7 years in a row - Woooooooo!
* You are viewing this Forum as a Non-Member -- this means you have Limited Access
.. to some areas of the board -- and there are No Features that you can see or use here.
* However -- by signing up here -- you'll be able to witness the Holy Scroll in all its Glory!
.. and you will have total access to all the Members Only sections of the Forums as well.
* Once inside, you can use all the Member only features such as Posting in the Forums,
.. using Promo Codes from the Holy Scroll, customizing your Profile, and so much more!
* So what are you waiting for?! - Registration is very simple - fast - and completely Free!
.. if you're already a true Turkamaniac - just Log on in to have access to all the Forums.
|Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic II (L39C)|
|Tweet Topic Started: November 6, 2013, 12:35 am (3,839 Views)|
|ShadowDancer||November 6, 2013, 12:35 am Post #1|
* So, if anyone has any more info, thoughts, or questions on this phone, please post it all here ... thanks.
The LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (LG L 39C) has shown up on the Straight Talk Activation Page.
This is an entry level Android phone which appears to run on the Verizon Network.
The phone will run Android Jelly Bean and has 3 Home Screens, 3G/WiFi Connectivity, a 3 MP camera,
is GPS enabled, etc...
The release date and the price of this phone have not yet been announced.
Here is the link to the Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (LG L39C) Tutorial:
And, here is the link to its User Guide:
|ShadowDancer||November 8, 2013, 1:41 am Post #2|
Here's an early review of the Straight talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (L39C) . . .
Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2 LG L39C
|tfuser19||November 15, 2013, 12:03 am Post #3|
SaveOnPrepaidPhones has just posted its review of the Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (L39C):
Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2 Full Review
Today we present the Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2. This is a compact 4" screened device with a familiar
look feel... With the Dynamic 2, LG revisits the rounded corners in lieu of the very angular square corners which
they've kind of been known for in the last couple of years.
The Optimus Dynamic 2 is an excellent entry level compact phone with an all new look feel to it . . .
|casinorose45||January 19, 2014, 4:25 pm Post #4|
Like the review on the lg opt.dyn.II..this is the one I'm saving for. I have the lg 840, and I measured the screen on
mine, and extended it to the 4" for the opt.dy.II..wow..that screen is as long as my whole phone.ha. that's great...
will be exciting to read more reviews on it..quite a few being sold on ebay,and some on amazon.tks for updates..
|buckeyegurl86||March 2, 2014, 5:08 pm Post #5|
||That phone looks better than the 1st version of the phone.|
|Turk||March 5, 2014, 1:20 am Post #6|
TuRk WoRld OrdEr
* I was at one of my many Walmart stores yesterday, and I finally saw this phone out for sale, for the first time ever!
* The new Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic II -- price is $100 -- it's the same phone that's also out for Tracfone.
* Anyway, I had my World Famous Turkberry 3 (s380c) on me - so I decided to take a few quick pictures of it.
* Ps: this phone is deceiving in looks, it seems like in online pictures of it that it would be bigger than the other 3.5 inch
* screen androids, but it's not, has the same body size, but the screen is just a shy bigger overall giving the impression
* it's an overall bigger phone ... when I saw it in person, I was like... "hmmm, this phone isn't that big?" (lol)
Pictures provided by Turk and his Turkberry 3
|The Sweeper||March 5, 2014, 6:32 am Post #7|
Bad To The Bone.
|Saw this phone as well last night... I actually think it looks a lot like the Pantech Pocket.|
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · Straight Talk only Phone Forum · Next Topic »|