Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
* Welcome to Turk Forums -- The #1 TracFone and Net10 Forum in the World!
* Turk Forums is also the #1 TracFone and Net10 Resource Site in the World!

* This is also the Home of the World Famous Holy Scroll of Promotion Codes.
* The Holy Scroll is officially the #1 TracFone Promotion Code list in the World!

* Viewing this forum as a non-member, you have limited access to some areas.
* However, by signing up, you'll have full access to all the member only sections.

* Once inside, you can use member only features such as posting in the forum,
* using Promo Codes from the Holy Scroll, customizing your profile, and more!

* So do what the cool kids do and sign up - which is very simple, fast, and free!
* If you're already a Turkamaniac - just log on in to have access to the Forums.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Straight Talk Alcatel a392g
Topic Started: October 9, 2013, 7:30 pm (3,504 Views)
Member Avatar
All Hail King Turk
* So, if anyone has any more info, thoughts or questions on this phone, please post it all here ... thanks.

* There is a new Straight Talk feature phone coming out soon - it's called the Alcatel a392g - and it seems to be a
* flip phone version of the Alcatel a382g bar phone from last year that was out for Tracfone.

* It also has many features: 2.0mp camera + recorder, MP3 player + Micro SD card slot, FM Radio, Big Buttons, etc...

* Here's the Straight Talk Tutorial: http://tracfone.deviceanywhere.com/straighttalk/home.seamcustIdSTALA392G

* Since Straight Talk seems to be more into smartphones now, I was surprised they would release a phone like this.

Alcaturk B-)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
Member Avatar
All Hail King Turk
* I was at one of my many Walmart stores yesterday, and I happened to see this phone out for sale -- first time ever!
* The new Straight Talk Alcatel a392g feature phone -- price was $40 -- was surprised ST came out with this phone.
* I had my World Famous Turkberry 3 (s380c) on me - more famous than any android - so I took a few quick pictures.
* Ps: this is a big flip phone when you see it in person, with big buttons, and has a big screen (aimed towards seniors).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pictures provided by Turk and his Turkberry 3 B-)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Basic Phones · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Copyright © 2009-2015 Turk • Turk Forums. All Rights Reserved.