Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
* Welcome to Turk Forums -- the #1 TracFone & Net10 Forum in the World.

* This is also the Official Site of the World Famous Holy Scroll of Promotion Codes.
.. the #1 Tracfone Promotion Code List on the internet - 6 years in a row - Woooooooo!

* You are viewing this Forum as a Non-Member -- this means you have Limited Access
.. to some areas of the board -- and there are No Features that you can see or use here.

* However -- by signing up -- you'll be able to witness the Holy Scroll in all its Glory!
.. and you will have access to all the Members Only sections of the Forums as well.

* Once inside, you can use all the Member only features such as Posting in the Forums,
.. using Promo Codes from the Holy Scroll, customizing your Profile, and so much more!

* So what are you waiting for?! - Registration is very simple - fast - and completely Free!
.. if you're already a true Turkamaniac - just Log on in to have access to all the Forums.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
(Trac/Net10) LG Optimus Dynamic II (L39C) Phone Topic
Topic Started: October 3, 2013, 2:29 pm (37,095 Views)
tfuser19

* So, if anyone has any more info, thoughts, or questions on this phone, please post it all here ... thanks.

* Attention Turkamaniacs: Tracfone Promotion Codes do not work with the new Tracfone Android Phones.

* Located in the Topics Forum: Tracfone/Net10 - Apps for Androids - we discuss different apps for android devices.
Posted Image
Something's cookin' with this Tracfone LG L39C? Here's the Tracfone LG L39C tutorial page, User's Guide,
and a second bilingual User's Guide with the phone's real name (thanks Slivros) and some key specs:

* 3 Home Screens
* 3 MP Camera/Video Recorder
* 3G/Wi-Fi Connectivity
* Android/JellyBean
* GPS Enabled
* Gravity/Proximity Sensor

That's all I can find that's worth mentioning ... I wonder if it's going to be a real flyer like this one. ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Sweeper
Bad To The Bone.
I had seen it went through the FCC a while back... The follow up to the Dynamic, and it runs on Verizon.

annepani

The Sweeper
October 3, 2013, 4:30 pm
I had seen it went through the FCC a while back... The follow up to the Dynamic, and it runs on Verizon.
What is the model name?

Turk
Member Avatar
TuRk WoRld OrdEr
* tfuser19 .... thanks for finding out about this new phone, and for starting up a new topic on it, let's keep it for now.

* Sweeper says this phone will run on Verizon, that's good, the Turk likes Verizon... all Tracfone androids now and
* forever should only use Verizon! .. (LOL - just kidding)

* Whenever you find out the model name of this phone, go ahead and change the topic title ... thanks.. ;)

Not Verizon, but Turkizon B-)

tfuser19

User's Guide and some key specs added to first post ...... but still unnamed. :unsure:

Tech
Member Avatar

I like this one.

I suppose this isn't on the market yet?

tfuser19

@Tech,
Nobody has reported seeing it on the market yet... We don't even know the model name yet. ;)

Below

It claims it is JellyBean, though the original rumors showed it as being GINGERBREAD. Damn! .. I might have
waited for the LG instead of the getting the ZTE. I liked their phones I've used in the past. This one also has an
extra physical button. Oh well.

Notice that "My Account downloader" with the Tracfone-y icon? I wonder if LG was shipping the phone with some
Tracfone specific apps? .. That would be really nice to have, considering the entire prepaid menu and minutes /
service display is gone and I miss it. You can go to Tracfone.com, which emulates it, but you must have internet
for that.

This is a perfect opportunity for somebody to build an app - it could sync with Tracfone.com to get your info, auto
update/display it over Wifi only, and save a copy for offline use to "virtually" track your time like with the old phones!
When you have no internet connection, it uses the last saved data and subtracts calls and data use for an offline
total. I would pay for this.

LDBoarder

Below
October 8, 2013, 4:53 am
It claims it is JellyBean, though the original rumors showed it as being GINGERBREAD.
I think you have this, the LG 39c, confused with the LG 38c (Dynamic) which is Gingerbread...
There is a separate thread here on the Tracfone/Net10 forum for that phone.

Good point about the app though.

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

I’ve seen a recent reference to the upcoming LG L39C as the LG Optimus Dynamic 2.

I’m not entirely convinced yet that the LG Optimus Dynamic 2 will be the official name for this LG model.

But, it’s a name to watch for...

ShadowDancer :)

phoenix1
Member Avatar

My LGphones posted a short article, seems like it'll be a Straight Talk phone first and may be out soon:

This is the official Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (Model:LG L39C) User guide in English provided from
the manufacture.

Carrier Tracfone wireless will release the LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (Model: LG L39c) smart phone, A follow up
to the LG Optimus Dynamic L38C which is available now at Straight Talk.

LG Optimus Dynamic 2 L39c for Tracfone Straight Talk will be available soon via online store and retail channel.

Article is here.

Slivros

I've been doing some digging to try and find out more about this particular phone. The details are still limited, but here's what I've found that might be worth mentioning.

The FCC reports reveal that the phone has Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi b/g/n(2.4 GHz only), and operates on CDMA 850/1900.

A search brought up this report from the Global Accessibility Initiative. They list the resolution of the display as 320 x 480 and give the dimensions of it in millimeters. (54 x 80) It pretty much factors out to being 3.5".

I wasn't able to find out anything about the speed of the processor or confirm the size of the internal storage. But judging from the screen captures in the tutorial, I'd estimate that it has around 4 GB. An SD card may or may not be included. The manual lists one under accessories but doesn't specify a size, only that it supports up to 32 GB.

Spent some time with Tracfone support to see if they had any more information. For the most part, they weren't very helpful, other than telling me the phone was coming to Straight Talk. Then again, the same support rep told me the phone was already available on Tracfone's website, so you can judge the accuracy of that information yourself.

I even went to LG directly in hopes of getting the specifications. All I got from them was a scripted response saying they're only contracted to manufacture the phone and Tracfone disallows them from providing any kind of support.

Lastly, I posted on Tracfone's facebook page asking when they would be releasing more details about the phone and received this response:
Quote:

"There is no update as of yet if TracFone will be offering the phone model. We'll let you know once there will be changes."
Leaves me to believe that the phone might not be coming to Tracfone after all, or at the very least, not for awhile.

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

Hi Slivros and welcome ...

The additional information that you posted on the LG L39C phone is much appreciated!

And, if you discover any additional details about this particular phone, please be sure to post them.

Slivros

Actually, I did forget to mention that the phone has 512 MB of RAM, but that's not the only reason I'm posting.

There's a new source from a site called Upcoming New Phones 2013 that confirms the name of the phone to be
the LG Optimus Dynamic II. It also mentions that the phone is coming to Straight Talk, Net10, and Tracfone, but
that remains to be seen.

The source provided a link to the updated manual that lists the official name of phone, but make note.
It is a direct download.

http://tool.xcdn.gdms.lge.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=CT541965432109876/RDL-1309-00190_LG-L39C

ciliegia

Look at what I found on the TF website (I just did a web search):
http://tracfone.deviceanywhere.com/tracfone/home.seam;jsessionid

It has the phone dynamics (no pun intended) for the new LG on the TF page.. It lists that the OS will be/or is
JellyBean and it is about the same size as the Centura and the ZTE. Frankly, if this phone were to come out
with TF, I'd be very interested. I found that my LG 800 and LG 840 were and are of good quality.

Is there anyway to verify if it will be coming out w/TF?

Tech
Member Avatar

This trinket will make me revert to Tracfone as a carrier if it indeed does come out. Going to have to just wait and see.
There's just no way I'd go with a small screen device with android... Maybe a Christmas surprise. Who knows.

Good work keeping trac of this, people.

tfuser19

ciliegia
October 21, 2013, 4:07 pm

It has the phone dynamics (no pun intended) for the new LG on the TF page.. It lists that the OS will be/or is
JellyBean and it is about the same size as the Centura and the ZTE. Frankly, if this phone were to come out
with TF, I'd be very interested. I found that my LG 800 and LG 840 were and are of good quality.

I guess you overlooked that link in post #1 of this thread? ;)

ciliegia

tfuser19
October 21, 2013, 7:15 pm
ciliegia
October 21, 2013, 4:07 pm

I guess you overlooked that link in post #1 of this thread? ;)
Totally :huh:

Slivros

Haven't found any new information on this phone as of yet.
Just taking the liberty to consolidate everything we know so far into one post.

Name:LG Optimus Dynamic IISource
(User Manual, Front Cover)
Characteristics:Style: Bar
Dimensions: 4.43" x 2.55" x 0.47"
Weight: 4.43 oz (.28 lbs)
Source
(Tutorial Page)
Network:CDMA: 850/1900 BC0/BC1
EVDO Rev.0/Rev.A
WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth: 3.0 1x, EDR
Source
(FCC, ID ZNFL39C)
Display:Size: 3.8" diagonal (Estimated)
Actual dimensions: 53.594 x 80.264 mm (2.11 x 3.16 in.)
Resolution: 320 x 480
Color depth: Unknown
Display type: Unknown
Source
Processor:Unknown-
Storage:RAM: 512 MB (Estimated)
Internal: 2 GB (Estimated)
Expandable: (Supported; MicroSD/SDHC up to 32 GB)
Source
(Tutorial Page)
Battery:Capacity: 1700 mAh (Unconfirmed; PIN: EAC61839006 shown in tutorial) Source
Talk time: 8 hours
Standby: 11 days
Source
(Tutorial Page)
Operating System:Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Source
(Tutorial Page)
Availability:Carriers: Straight Talk, Net 10, Tracfone
Price: Unknown
-

tfuser19

@Slivros,
The User's Guide from the tutorial page linked on post #1 does not contain "LG Optimus Dynamic II" or any
other name shown, did I overlook it or do you have another User's Guide that does have that name in it?

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

tfuser19
October 24, 2013, 9:48 pm
@Slivros,
The User's Guide from the tutorial page linked on post #1 does not contain "LG Optimus Dynamic II" or any
other name shown, did I overlook it or do you have another User's Guide that does have that name in it?
Hi tfuser19 --

You never clicked on the link at the end of Slivros' comments in Post #14, did you?

ShadowDancer ;)

tfuser19

ShadowDancer
October 24, 2013, 10:17 pm
You never clicked on the link at the end of Slivros' comments in Post #14, did you?

ShadowDancer ;)
@ShadowDancer, ... Thanks - I missed that. :ermm: Lemme update post #1 and the title right now.

Interesting that both User's Guides are numbered MFL67940201 (1.0), but one has 80 pages vs the second
bilingual version Slivros found has 165 pages - somebody figure out why it's not 80x2 = 160. ;)

ciliegia

Just got off the phone with the corporate offices of TF. They don't have an update for the release of the LG l39c...
but they did say it will becoming out. When? Who knows?

I don't have to review my minutes until April, so I'm going to wait and see. From what I gather here, the clock issue
for the Samsung is a problem and the slow wi-fi connection to the ZTE is also one.

By the way, the person with whom I spoke (sorry, I forgot her name but she was extremely pleasant) stated that
there are two (2) androids: The Samsung and the ZTE. She didn't mention the Huawei or the LG.

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

ciliegia
October 25, 2013, 3:51 pm
Just got off the phone with the corporate offices of TF. They don't have an update for the release of the LG l39c...
but they did say it will becoming out. When? Who knows?

I don't have to review my minutes until April, so I'm going to wait and see. From what I gather here, the clock issue
for the Samsung is a problem and the slow wi-fi connection to the ZTE is also one.

By the way, the person with whom I spoke (sorry, I forgot her name but she was extremely pleasant) stated that
there are two (2) androids: The Samsung and the ZTE. She didn't mention the Huawei or the LG.
Hi ciliegia --

Thanks for trying to quiz TF's corporate offices on the status of the LG L39! I'm sure everyone appreciates your efforts.
I know I do.

As for the female Customer Service Representative, who mentioned only two Androids, I am not surprised because
TF's website, as of last evening, only had the Samsung and the ZTE available for purchase. The website also had an
announcement that the Huawei was coming soon. So, I suspect that what the representative was repeating to you is
just a reflection of what is currently available on TF's website.

ciliegia

You're probably correct on the mention of the two Androids. Based on our conversation, she didn't know anything
about the Lg l39c...but did take the time to 1) look it up; and 2) ask some people... Hopefully the phone will come
out by the end of the year.

Nicell
Member Avatar

I found something interesting: http://bbs.gaodi.net/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=548&filter=typeid&typeid=2328

(Probably should translate it) ;)

3.8" IPS Display! Pretty excited about a bigger screen.

Android JellyBean 4.1.2

1700mah battery - Fairly good size!

Really excited for this phone can't wait for it to come out!

Nicell
Member Avatar

I also found this after taking the CPU name MT6575: http://www.mediatek.com/_en/01_products/04_pro.php?sn=1056

It says 1GHz ARM CortexTM-A9 CPU

It also says it has high-definition 720p video playback and record

It also says 8 MP camera with enhanced image processing capabilities- That's more than I thought it would be!

-- These links I've found seem to good to be true for Tracfone, but who knows?

-Update-

The phone only contains the processor listed the other specs are for another phone :( to bad would have been
nice with those specs.

Fisha695

tfuser19
October 24, 2013, 10:17 pm
Interesting that both User's Guides are numbered MFL67940201 (1.0), but one has 80 pages vs the second
bilingual version Slivros found has 165 pages - somebody figure out why it's not 80x2 = 160. ;)
Didn't look at the guide but I'm guessing the second language is something like Spanish where a 4-word 20-letter
phrase like "To access your contacts" translates to a 5-word 24-letter phrase of "Para acceder a sus contactos". lol

jaxpaboo

Shopcelldeals on ebay finally has a listing for this new phone. $89.99 with no service/minutes:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-Optimus-Dynamic-Android-Smartphone-for-Tracfone-Triple-Minutes

***UPDATED*** ... This is the old 38C already discussed in another thread.

Piqutchi

That's just the first Optimus Dynamic, though.

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

jaxpaboo
October 28, 2013, 12:26 pm
Shopcelldeals on ebay finally has a listing for this new phone. $89.99 with no service/minutes:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-Optimus-Dynamic-Android-Smartphone-for-Tracfone-Triple-Minutes
Jaxpaboo, hi and welcome . . .

Unfortunately, seems like little details escape you. . . .Paqutchi is correct.
ShopCellDeals is NOT selling the LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (LG L39). This phone has NOT been released yet.

ShopCellDeals is selling the the LG Optimus Dynamic (LG L38).
If you are interested in it, then please go to the appropriate thread in this Forum and post your information there:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Turk/topic/5072701/1/#new

Thanks much,

ShadowDancer ;)

jaxpaboo

Don't know how I missed the other thread...
Been on the board for couple weeks now, I guess I thought it was a NET10 thread.

Long time Tracfone user and really like my LG 840g...
Waiting for an Android a little better that what has been initially released. Hoping the LG39c is the one. I'll have to wait.

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

jaxpaboo
October 28, 2013, 1:35 pm
Don't know how I missed the other thread...
Been on the board for couple weeks now, I guess I thought it was a NET10 thread.

Long time Tracfone user and really like my LG 840g...
Waiting for an Android a little better that what has been initially released. Hoping the LG39c is the one. I'll have to wait.
Jaxpaboo --

I agree with you! I like my LG 840g, too, but like you, I'm hoping that the LG L39C will be a nice Android and a little
better than the original four Androids which Tracfone released.

In fact, I feel that there are a number of Forum members who are waiting and hoping. So, it will be interesting to
see whether the LG L39C is released before Christmas, or whether we are going to have to wait until next year...
One never knows with Tracfone.

Tech
Member Avatar

ShadowDancer
October 28, 2013, 1:48 pm
In fact, I feel that there are a number of Forum members who are waiting and hoping. So, it will be interesting to
see whether the LG L39C is released before Christmas, or whether we are going to have to wait until next year...
I don't know if I'll wait. Just because we don't know for sure. I really don't want one of these small screen Androids
but as much as I've complained about caveman technology from tracfone, they actually came through with a genuine
operating system where you can do all of the things I spent so much time and energy griping about that we couldn't
before.

The price is just right. Of course, I'm still stuck paying for everyone elses devices in the family because they want
the unlimited data and newest toys but I can work with one of these Tracfone Androids. It sounds like the ZTE is OK.
Except for that small screen. I just don't have the eyes for it any more though. The Centura is nicer and I can even
work with the inferior operating system, but that quirk with the clock makes me think there may be eventual issues.

How long do we figure the wait time is before it's assumed that this is a flop and isn't happening? After the new year?
What if we see a Windows Phone for Tracfone? Then what? I'd jump on that before the Android. Absolutely.

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

Tech
November 1, 2013, 5:15 am
ShadowDancer
October 28, 2013, 1:48 pm
I don't know if I'll wait. Just because we don't know for sure. I really don't want one of these small screen Androids
but as much as I've complained about caveman technology from tracfone, they actually came through with a genuine
operating system where you can do all of the things I spent so much time and energy griping about that we couldn't
before.

The price is just right. Of course, I'm still stuck paying for everyone elses devices in the family because they want
the unlimited data and newest toys but I can work with one of these Tracfone Androids. It sounds like the ZTE is OK.
Except for that small screen. I just don't have the eyes for it any more though. The Centura is nicer and I can even
work with the inferior operating system, but that quirk with the clock makes me think there may be eventual issues.

How long do we figure the wait time is before it's assumed that this is a flop and isn't happening? After the new year?
What if we see a Windows Phone for Tracfone? Then what? I'd jump on that before the Android. Absolutely.
Tech --

If you see another phone you like before the LG L39C comes to market, then I’d suggest that you go for it.

With regards to the LG L39 . . . I don’t feel it will be a no show because both the Tutorial and the Owner’s Guide
are available.. Phones that have never made it to the marketplace in the past, as far as I know, seemed to have
been merely photos that appeared on a website’s Activation Page for a time and then mysteriously disappeared
never to be seen again.

At the same time, however, I don’t feel that there is solid evidence yet that this phone will definitely come to Tracfone.
Although the specs are comparable to the other Androids which are now on Tracfone, and one of the Tutorials
currently has a Tracfone link (The other has a Straight Talk link.), it’s always possible that this phone could be limited
to just NET10 and Straight Talk.

As far as how soon will the unit reach the market, who knows. I’d guess that if it’s not out by Black Friday, then it
won’t be out prior to the end of the year. But, that’s purely a guess on my part. And, if the LG L39 is scheduled for
a 2014 release, that could be months and months away. . . .

For example, in February 2013, the photo of the LG 236C first appeared on the Tracfone website. It was not linked
to a Tutorial, but rather to a page which read, “Tutorial Coming Soon!” .. The phone finally made its debut near the
end of July 2013. So, that was 5 months, and there have been a few models in the past that never arrived until nearly
a year after they were identified as a new model coming to Tracfone Wireless, Inc. But, then again, many of the new
models do have a shorter waiting time before they appear.

In any case, the bottom-line is, I wouldn't wait for this phone unless I was in no hurry for a new phone and could
afford to wait.

Tech
Member Avatar

ShadowDancer...

I'm not in a hurry or anything. I still have that LG 840g in a box some place. It's got a couple of years of time left on
it and a good bit of minutes. I pull it out and send a text once in a while to avoid interruption but other than that I'm
using a Windows Phone that works as an office and has a big enough screen to work with.

What makes me anxious is the principle of paying what I'm paying for the windows Phone when I can save a boat
load of money by reverting back to tracfone. It's just the small screen that I wouldn't find practical for android is all.

I don't mind paying what I pay now for the phone I'm using because it's useable...I'll probably just wait for something
bigger based on that alone. If something bigger shows up I'll most likely transfer the old LG 840g number to it.

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

The image of the LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (LG L39C) has just shown up on both the Tracfone and NET10
websites (on the models pages) this morning, November 7, 2013.

Tracfone webpage: http://www.tracfone.com/models/phoneModels.jsp?brandName=TRACFONE

Net10 webpage: http://www.net10.com/models/phoneModels.jsp?brandName=NET10

It's coming . . . !!

ShadowDancer ^_^

Everest

Link please? I can't find it on tracfone.com.

annepani

Everest
November 7, 2013, 12:06 pm
tracfone.com > Activate Phone > Activate Phone with new number > Submit > Serial Number > leave blank and click on Help.

That is the way it is always done so make note of it. This gets you to the list of all phones that can be activated on
tracfone including phones that are not yet for sale (like the LG39C) and phones that are no longer being offered
for sale but can still be activated.

tfuser19

Everest
November 7, 2013, 12:06 pm
There are now links in post 37 that work. Great news ShadowDancer.

Slivros

ShadowDancer
November 7, 2013, 10:34 am
The image of the LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (LG L39C) has just shown up on both the Tracfone and NET10
Well I suppose that confirms the previous source(s) that stated this phone would come to all 3 carriers.
I'll update the table.

Now I would say it's only a matter of time before one of us finds it in stores or elsewhere.

Everest

Thank you everybody! Found it!

Screen size should be 3.8"
----
----
Simple math: 2.11 x 3.16 in. gives 3.8 in. diagonal.

I used the phone's online picture and the dimensions of the phones (4.43"x2.55"), make a simple scaling calculation
and confirmed the 2.11 x 3.16 in. screen size. So a 3.8" phone indeed! Biggest ever! (for tracfone)

ciliegia

ShadowDancer
November 7, 2013, 10:34 am

Tracfone webpage: http://www.tracfone.com/models/phoneModels.jsp?brandName=TRACFONE

It's coming . . . !!

ShadowDancer ^_^
From my perspective this is great news! I phoned TF a few weeks ago and although they didn't say much, they didn't
deny that this phone would be coming out. When I posted my findings on another forum, I was pretty much shot down
(their right, I guess) because no one wanted to believe me or TF ..... The phone does look great for a TF.

Ironically, I checked TF page early this morning and there were no changes. I guess they did it after 9AM... To be
honest, I suspected the phone would come out sooner than expected now that ST has just released the LG L40C.

ciliegia

Everest
November 7, 2013, 2:00 pm
----
----

I used the phone's online picture and the dimensions of the phones (4.43"x2.55"), make a simple scaling calculation
and confirmed the 2.11 x 3.16 in. screen size. So a 3.8" phone indeed! Biggest ever! (for tracfone)
From where are you getting the measurements of the screen?

Have you found out how much internal memory the phone has?

Slivros

Everest
November 7, 2013, 2:00 pm
----
----

I just double checked the math. You're right. It does come out to 3.8".
My prior estimate was more of an assumption based on dimensions of similar 3.5" screen phones.

ciliegia
November 7, 2013, 5:39 pm
From where are you getting the measurements of the screen?
Have you found out how much internal memory the phone has?
Nothing concrete about the amount of internal memory, just estimates based on the screen captures from the specific
tutorial pages for memory. Somewhere between 2 - 4GB. If the internal photos of the phone in the FCC filings weren't
confidential until January, we might be able to determine how much memory the phone has based on chip markings.

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

Where will the LG L39C first pop up. . . . Any ideas?

The Centura was introduced on HSN,com
The Valet initially appeared at Best Buy Stores.
The Glory showed up on Wal-Mart racks.
And, the Optimus Dynamic was sold on QVC.com

So, where are we going to find the L39C . . . the Tracfone website? . . . Target? . . . ShopCellDeals?

Just wondering out-loud . . .

Fisha695

ShadowDancer
November 7, 2013, 10:44 pm

The Centura was introduced on HSN,com
The Valet initially appeared at Best Buy Stores.
The Glory showed up on Wal-Mart racks.
And, the Optimus Dynamic was sold on QVC.com

So, where are we going to find the L39C . . . the Tracfone website? . . . Target? . . . ShopCellDeals?

Wonder if TF is smart enough to realize that an online only sale on their website going from Black Friday through the
end of Cyber Monday for this phone maybe paired with some sort of minutes package would sell amazingly well.
Something like the phone + 600 minutes (either before or after being tripled) for like 75% of what the normal cost would be.

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

Here's an early review of the Straight talk model of the LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (L39C) . . .

Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2 LG L39C

http://tfcodes.com/2013/straight-talk-lg-dynamic-2/

Tech
Member Avatar

Uh-oh. Heh. Dis gon be gud.

ShadowDancer
November 7, 2013, 10:44 pm

I'll bet Wal-Mart get's it first. Good find, btw. I hope it comes the way it is too without that dumb old tracfone logo on
the front. The picture has the LG logo. Just kind of an aside thing that would bug me to no end... Could it be that I
won't have anything to moan and groan about any more? Say it ain't so.

Posted Image

phoenix1
Member Avatar

I think I'll be changing my Christmas order from the Valet to this...hope it comes out soon. ^_^

Fisha695

phoenix1
November 8, 2013, 6:52 am
I think I'll be changing my Christmas order from the Valet to this...hope it comes out soon. ^_^
haha, I'm thinking the same thing, just hope it comes out in time.

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

Tech
November 8, 2013, 6:19 am
I hope it comes the way it is too without that dumb old tracfone logo on the front.
The picture has the LG logo. Just kind of an aside thing that would bug me to no end.
Tech --

The Tracfone Logo, conspicuously placed on the front of its phones, bugs me, too. But, based on the image which
you posted of this phone, I suspect that the Tracfone Logo will be found on the back cover of the phone --similar to
the Tracfone Logo placement on the LG 840g,

So, that should be one less item for all of us to moan and groan about.

ShadowDancer ;)

Piqutchi

This phone looks pretty cool. I wonder what the price will be.

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

Piqutchi
November 8, 2013, 2:52 pm
Piqutchi--

There is no inkling yet as to what the price will be. . . . Turk is always good at suggesting a possible retail price.
Turk, what do you think the price for the LG L39C will be?

I suspect that the phone will cost more than $100.00, given its specs, but definitely less than $150.. Based on the
new Tracfone webpage that carries the "Help Me Find the Right Phone" service, the service won't let you put in a
phone price for more than $150. So, I feel that Tracfone is limiting the price of its Android phone selections to less
than $150.00.

But, this price range is just a guess. I don't know.

Piqutchi

The ZTE is $100, but the Samsung with inferior specs is $130. I would hope the Dynamic 2 would be $100 or less,
but it could very well be more expensive than that (considering LG and Samsung have a better brand value than ZTE).

Everest

No matter what, I'll always wait for shopcelldeals to sell it. it always has the best price. look at now it sell Samsung
for $99.99 and ZTE $79.99, count in it's facebook 10% discount and $10 gift, it's $80 & $62 respectively.
So I'll count on to buy this dynamic 2 for $80. well, I have to wait.

annepani

Everest
November 8, 2013, 3:41 pm
No matter what, I'll always wait for shopcelldeals to sell it. it always has the best price. look at now it sell Samsung
for $99.99 and ZTE $79.99, count in it's facebook 10% discount and $10 gift, it's $80 & $62 respectively.
So I'll count on to buy this dynamic 2 for $80. well, I have to wait.
How about equal treatment for the Huawei? ... I want an FM radio.

ciliegia

Piqutchi
November 8, 2013, 2:52 pm
Well, here's a thought: when the LG 800g came out, it was at about $100 with 1200 minutes. That phone I purchased
from Shopcelldeals. When the LG 840 came out last year, it cost $120 with 1200 minutes and I purchased it from HSN
(Had many problems with it, but Tracfone sent me 3 replacement batteries and then 2 separate phones; the batteries
wouldn't hold a charge more than an hour or two and the phone, too, had some major malfunctions. Everything works
now)... Each phone came w/triple minutes for life. If history repeats itself, it should be in these ballparks.

Turk
Member Avatar
TuRk WoRld OrdEr
ShadowDancer
November 8 2013
There is no inkling yet as to what the price will be. . . . Turk is always good at suggesting a possible retail price.
Turk, what do you think the price for the LG L39C will be?

I suspect that the phone will cost more than $100.00, given its specs, but definitely less than $150.. Based on the
new Tracfone webpage that carries the "Help Me Find the Right Phone" service, the service won't let you put in a
phone price for more than $150. So, I feel that Tracfone is limiting the price of its Android phone selections to less
than $150.00.
* First off, just want to say thanks to everyone that has posted new info on this phone, I'm glad it's coming to Tracfone.
* Secondly, I changed the Topic Title to now include "Net10" -- since it's appearing on Net10's Tutorial page as well.

* If this phone does indeed have Jellybean and a 4 inch screen, then I suspect it will cost around $150...
* Net10 and Straight Talk sell all their 4 inch screen androids for around $150, so I see no difference for Tracfone.

* If it only has a 3.5 inch (or 3.8 inch) screen as some of you suspect up above, then it may cost around $100 - $120.
* So if it does end up having a 4 inch screen, don't be surprised with a $130 - $150 price tag on it.. (I predict $150?)

* Ps: you can't compare this phone to the LG 840g deals that Shopcelldeals sold online, it's apples and oranges.
* Ps: I feel that Tracfone Inc. should also release that Blackberry Curve 9310c also onto Tracfone.. ;)

Dynamic Turk 2 B-)

tfuser19

I'm surprised that nobody including myself noticed the Tracfone logo missing in the picture on post #1 which has
been there for quite some time and is the same as the picture tech posted.

Now I'm just noticing for that first time that my LG840G and also the LG800G did not have the Tracfone logo on the front.
I knew the Samsung s390g and s738c do have it on the front. The case on my S738C covers the Tracfone logo. :)

@tech, I'd bet money you'll find a thing or two wrong with this phone ;) .... it's in your blood.

I'm guessing hsn.com or qvc.com will have this phone first ....... just a wild guess though.

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

Turk
November 8, 2013, 6:33 pm
* If this phone does indeed have Jellybean and a 4 inch screen, then I suspect it will cost around $150...
* Net10 and Straight Talk sell all their 4 inch screen androids for around $150, so I see no difference for Tracfone.

* If it only has a 3.5 inch (or 3.8 inch) screen as some of you suspect up above, then it may cost around $100 - $120.
* So if it does end up having a 4 inch screen, don't be surprised with a $130 - $150 price tag on it.. (I predict $150?)

* Ps: you can't compare this phone to the LG 840g deals that Shopcelldeals sold online, it's apples and oranges.
* Ps: I feel that Tracfone Inc. should also release that Blackberry Curve 9310c also onto Tracfone.. ;)

Dynamic Turk 2 B-)
Turk B-) -- Thanks for your pricing expertise!

Based upon your reasoning, I’d have to agree. The initial price for the Dynamic 2 will probably be in the $130-$150 range.

I just hope that LG Electronics corrected the design flaw in this new model, which I felt was a major issue in the old
LG L38C. That is, based upon reading pages and pages of Wal-Mart customer reviews, although the L38C was/is
a solid phone, it was only a good choice if you were planning to use it essentially for calls and texts. It was NOT a
good choice if you wanted to download apps. The internal memory was so tiny that just about 3 apps filled it!
And, although you could add a micro SD card to the phone, the LG L38C was incapable of moving saved apps in
the internal memory to the micro SD card. . . . Good grief, who would design a phone like that!

In any case, the Dynamic 2 specs are looking good so far. But, time will tell if it’s really worth a higher price tag.

tfuser19

And my final answer is based on looking at the image in post 1 and the phone dimensions on the tutorial page in
post 1: Size4.43" x 2.55" x 0.47" is:

display size 2.18 " x 3.27" , display diagonal = 3.93"

That's 9% larger than the Centura, etc in width and height, and 18.8% larger in area if my calculations are correct...
...I want one. :) :)

phoenix1
Member Avatar

I was at K-Mart today and asked the lady in electronics if she knew anything about the L39c and if they'd be getting
it soon. She said she knew of it and that they would be getting them, She did mention something about in a few weeks,
hopefully.. So I called and checked again after I got home, just to make sure, and she said basically the same thing,
but this time she didn't know the exactly when (or price) but they should have it before Christmas. Target said they'd
have them before Christmas too when I called them.

annepani

Are you sure she was referring to Tracfone and not Net10? Target too.
They often equate the two and insist you are wrong when you tell them that Net10 and Tracfone are different companies.

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

phoenix1
November 9, 2013, 3:57 pm
I was at K-Mart today and asked the lady in electronics if she knew anything about the L39c and if they'd be getting
it soon. She said she knew of it and that they would be getting them, She did mention something about in a few weeks,
hopefully.. So I called and checked again after I got home, just to make sure, and she said basically the same thing,
but this time she didn't know the exactly when (or price) but they should have it before Christmas. Target said they'd
have them before Christmas too when I called them.
Thanks for posting, phoenix1! ... It’s good to know that two different stores are independently telling you the
same thing –that the L39C will be available before Christmas.

Every little bit of information adds a piece to the puzzle...

phoenix1
Member Avatar

annepani
November 9, 2013, 6:11 pm
Are you sure she was referring to Tracfone and not Net10? Target too.
They often equate the two and insist you are wrong when you tell them that Net10 and Tracfone are different companies.
I did say Tracfone every time I asked, they seemed to know what they were talking about. Posted Image
Guess we'll have to wait and see.

phoenix1
Member Avatar

ShadowDancer
November 9, 2013, 6:12 pm
Thanks for posting, phoenix1! ... It’s good to know that two different stores are independently telling you the

I also e-mailed QVC (since they sold the original Optimus Dynamic) and asked about it and suggested a package
like they did before. :) .. I got an answer saying that the idea would be passed on to the right buying department,
so maybe it'll be on there soon...maybe I'll try HSN too. ;)

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

phoenix1
November 9, 2013, 10:37 pm
ShadowDancer
November 9, 2013, 6:12 pm

I also e-mailed QVC (since they sold the original Optimus Dynamic) and asked about it and suggested a package
like they did before. :) .. I got an answer saying that the idea would be passed on to the right buying department,
so maybe it'll be on there soon...maybe I'll try HSN too. ;)
Hey, you go Girl! It never hurts to ask . . .

And, keep us abreast of your progress!

ShadowDancer ;)

phoenix1
Member Avatar

Will do. :D
I want to find it before Christmas, my mom is going to get it for me and she said she didn't care what it costs.
Now to get an early sale on cases and screen protectors so I'll be all set by Christmas morning - lol.

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

SaveOnPrepaidPhones has just posted its review of the Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (L39C): :O

Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2 Full Review

Today we present the Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2. This is a compact 4" screened device with a familiar
look feel... With the Dynamic 2, LG revisits the rounded corners in lieu of the very angular square corners which
they've kind of been known for in the last couple of years.

The Optimus Dynamic 2 is an excellent entry level compact phone with an all new look feel to it . . .

http://www.saveonprepaidphones.com/straight-talk-lg-optimus-dynamic-2

ShadowDancer ^_^

phoenix1
Member Avatar

ShadowDancer
November 14, 2013, 11:27 pm
SaveOnPrepaidPhones has just posted its review of the Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2 (L39C): :O

Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2 Full Review

Today we present the Straight Talk LG Optimus Dynamic 2. This is a compact 4" screened device with a familiar
look feel... With the Dynamic 2, LG revisits the rounded corners in lieu of the very angular square corners which
they've kind of been known for in the last couple of years.
The Optimus Dynamic 2 is an excellent entry level compact phone with an all new look feel to it . . .

http://www.saveonprepaidphones.com/straight-talk-lg-optimus-dynamic-2

ShadowDancer ^_^
Cool, thanks for the update... I see it says release date is November/December for them, I wonder if that will include
the Tracfone version too.

I called and checked with K-mart again and I heard the girl ask someone there if they knew anything about the phone
because people have been calling like crazy looking for it...guess it's going to be popular when it hits the stores.

Tech
Member Avatar

This is like the Tracfone version of the line at the apple store, huh. Heh...

phoenix1
Member Avatar

Yesterday I called Target to see if they had any idea if and when they would be getting the LG L39c, they said
nothing was showing on their new planagram, but they did just add the Centura and the Valet... I just checked
their website and they are now showing the LG L38c and I don't think I've seen that listed before...
sooo, I'm wondering if they are setting things up to bring in the L39c to take it's place soon. :ermm:

Below

That's really a horrible "review". Anybody could write something like that - it's like they just took the spec sheet
and repeated parts of it. It seems dubious as hell... The picture on the page isn't even the right phone!

tfuser19

Below,
I agree, the "review" was lacking substance... What's wrong with the picture?

Fisha695

I wouldn't even call that a review because I doubt they actually had their hands on it to review it.

It would be a preview which is basically just the re-telling of info that is already known or easily guessed.

Below

tfuser19
November 18, 2013, 10:30 pm
Below, I agree, the "review" was lacking substance... What's wrong with the picture?
Looks like the same one used for the 38c, the Android 2.2 (or 2.3) phone.
EDIT: I can't find it anywhere now, but I could have sworn I have seen that before somewhere else.

phoenix1
Member Avatar

The LG L38c does look a bit different, the corners are squared off, the LG L 39c has rounded corners.
They're still showing it on the QVC site... Optiumus Dynamic on QVC.Posted Image

tfuser19

phoenix1,
Thanks for the picture of the L38C to clarify the L39C differences. The screen clearly looks smaller than the
L39C picture and as you mentioned, square edges vs rounded.. The L39C picture in post 1 is right from the
Tracfone website - so we know it has to be correct. ;)

phoenix1
Member Avatar

tfuser19
November 21, 2013, 12:44 am
phoenix1,
Thanks for the picture of the L38C to clarify the L39C differences. The screen clearly looks smaller than the
L39C picture and as you mentioned, square edges vs rounded.. The L39C picture in post 1 is right from the
Tracfone website - so we know it has to be correct. ;)
No problem, I prefer the new look to the old one, too bad it hasn't shown up any where yet.

annepani

The LG 39C is on the Tracfone Activate Phones page. Can't be long now.

phoenix1
Member Avatar

annepani
November 22, 2013, 8:42 am
I can't find that page :$ , could you please post a link. That place can be hard to navigate sometimes.

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

phoenix1
November 22, 2013, 5:16 pm
annepani
November 22, 2013, 8:42 am
I can't find that page :$ , could you please post a link. That place can be hard to navigate sometimes.
Seems like a number of posters on here missed my initial Post #37 on November 7, 2013. ;) That is . . .

Tracfone webpage:
http://www.tracfone.com/models/phoneModels.jsp?brandName=TRACFONE

And, for those who don't know, the Tracfone Models Page and the Tracfone Activation Page are one and the
same page.

phoenix1
Member Avatar

Oh that page! That one I've seen, the phone's been on there for a while now. I still keep hoping it'll show up
before Christmas (and I hope Santa brings along some so necessary accessories). ;)

ciliegia

On TF's FB page I asked when they thought the phone, the LG l39c, would be coming out. Shannon responded
that I was confused with the LG 38. I then countered that perhaps they should look at their own website, giving
the link, that states the phone is part of their service, although not yet out. Then Shannon responded that when
the phone comes out, it would be listed on their webpage. Not the brightest bulb in the group!

I also phoned the corporate headquarters....they knew about the phone, but had no idea when it would come out.
They stated, multiple times, that it had to come from the warehouse and then they'd know when...again posted on
their website.

Gut feeling? After Black Friday and Cyber Monday...probably mid December...but, that's my gut feeling.

phoenix1
Member Avatar

Even though I already have the Valet put aside as a gift from my mom, I'd be more than willing to take it back
if the 39c comes out and is as good as it sounds. Let's hope that next week at this time we'll be drooling over
it at a store near us.

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

ciliegia
November 22, 2013, 6:04 pm
On TF's FB page I asked when they thought the phone, the LG l39c, would be coming out. Shannon responded
that I was confused with the LG 38. I then countered that perhaps they should look at their own website, giving
the link, that states the phone is part of their service, although not yet out. Then Shannon responded that when
the phone comes out, it would be listed on their webpage. Not the brightest bulb in the group!

I also phoned the corporate headquarters....they knew about the phone, but had no idea when it would come out.
They stated, multiple times, that it had to come from the warehouse and then they'd know when...again posted on
their website.

Gut feeling? After Black Friday and Cyber Monday...probably mid December...but, that's my gut feeling.
Thanks, ciliegia, for making all of those phone calls and trying to pin Corporate Headquarters and Customer
Service down on the release date of this phone!

At the same time, that's an interesting gut feeling that you're experiencing. It seems to me that last year Tracfone
did release a phone model in the middle of December... I don't recall which one it was, but it struck me as an odd
time to release it --close to the end of the Christmas shopping season.

So, your gut feeling could be correct! . . . I just wish they'd get the phone to market.

phoenix1
November 22, 2013, 6:19 pm
Let's hope that next week at this time we'll be drooling over it at a store near us.
Hear, hear!

ShadowDancer :D

ciliegia

The phone was the LG 840g, and at the time it came out, there were many problems, just like the year before
with the LG 800. Yet, I still like the LG model. By the way, I had the 800 and have the 840 now.

Turk
Member Avatar
TuRk WoRld OrdEr
* Off topic (sorry) ... but it was the Samsung s380c phone that came out in the middle of December...
* I know this, because I got it then, I was happy it came out right before Christmas.

* The LG 840g came out at the beginning of October last year...
* I know this, cause I was the first one in the world to post a picture of it when I saw it at Walmarts.

* Anyway, it doesn't really matter (lol) ...... and, I am looking forward to this LG Dynamic 2 phone as well.. ;)

Turk 2 B-)

chanoman

GIMME NOW!!

Oh, please excuse me. I must be channeling my terrible twos...

Allow me to reiterate:

It would be greatly fortuitous if this device were available for immediate pur... Oh **** it!

GIMME NOW!!

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

chanoman
November 23, 2013, 2:58 am
GIMME NOW!!

Oh, please excuse me. I must be channeling my terrible twos...

Allow me to reiterate:

It would be greatly fortuitous if this device were available for immediate pur... Oh **** it!

GIMME NOW!!
Thanks, Man! I needed that!! :D :D :D

ShadowDancer ;)

chanoman

ShadowDancer
November 23, 2013, 3:35 am
Thanks, Man! I needed that!! :D :D :D
My Pleasure!

I was an immediate adopter of the LG 840. It was the reason I moved to Trac from Net10/EX124, and I've been pretty
satisfied at the performance/value, So I'm going to gamble on this as soon as it's available. As others have estimated
I think it will debut at $150, maybe $130 if we're lucky.

I almost got a ZTE Valet, but impatiently holding out for L39. This will be my first android phone, and I hope it doesn't
disappoint. Tracfone svc cost & android are a combo almost too good to be true, as evidenced by some of the issues
with the other options, so I'm tempering expectations. I have the N7 cellular tab, but it isn't always convenient to carry.
It'll be nice to have some android capability in a cheaper smaller phone Pkg.

I'm just not a fan of "huge screen" phones. Their size and svc costs are not practical for my usage... The screen size
on the L39 is just what I want, and will perfectly fill the gap between my laptop & tab. IMO, this is also the best looking
droid option to this point. Hope we are rewarded soon!

the Wizard
Member Avatar

Tracfone now has a tutorial for the L39C at the link below. Still no information about price or release date.
I hope this phone comes out soon... I'll be returning my second Valet in the next few days. I'm hoping the
L39C is a real quality phone, not like the two Valets and one Gloria that I returned to Wal-Mart & Best Buy.
I've been happy with the four other LG phones I've used, including my 840G, so I would expect the L39C
to be a good phone.

http://tracfone.deviceanywhere.com/tracfone/home.seam?custId=TFLGL39C&locale=en_US

tfuser19

the Wizard,
The tutorial link has been in post #1 of this thread since the thread was started in the beginning of October.

Now if the phone would just appear on the market for sale.

the Wizard
Member Avatar

tfuser19,

OK on the earlier posting. Somehow I overlooked that when I read the previous posts a couple of nights ago.
I do wish this phone would be released soon as I'm hoping for something better than the other three phones
that I've seen and used up to now.

I'm currently waiting for an RMA envelope from Tracfone to return my second Valet. Would be nice if the L39c
were released before I get a replacement Valet. :) I'd be willing to pay extra for the L39c if necessary. I've had
four LG phones before and found them all to be of higher quality than the three Androids I've had so far.

Turk
Member Avatar
TuRk WoRld OrdEr
* the Wizard .... that's ok you posted the Tutorial link again, I'm sure there are some people who have missed it in
* the first post as well ... so don't worry about it...

* Yeah, I know there are many people waiting, and waiting, and waiting, for this phone to finally show up already!

* And it's been very quiet lately in this phone topic .... it's almost like "the calm before the storm" as they say... (lol)

* Anyway, wouldn't that suck if this phone didn't come out for Tracfone and only came out for Net10 or Straight Talk?! :ermm:

T u r k B-)

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

Turk
November 30, 2013, 9:10 pm
* Anyway, wouldn't that suck if this phone didn't come out for Tracfone and only came out for Net10 or Straight Talk?! :ermm:
Aww, Turk B-) , bite your tongue!
If anything unexpected happens at this point, I’d say that the phone will disappear from all three activation pages.

But, you know as well as I do that Tracfone can be so darn s-l-o-w and allow 5-6 months, or even a year in rare
instances, to pass before it gets a particular model to market.

In the meantime, the Moto G on an alternative MVNO is beginning to look more tempting with each passing day ...

ShadowDancer ;)

Slivros

Since there's still time for speculation, I just wanted to point out something I observed a few weeks ago.
In that Chinese link that Nicell posted a while back, there was a topic for the Optimus L4 II, listing its specs,
providing a list of firmware, and seemingly posting the L39C as some sort of tag. But if you take a moment
to compare the two, you might notice the strong resemblance, both in specs and design.

Could the L39C be a re-manufactured, CDMA version of the L4 II? .... To put it into perspective:

Phone Comparison
Posted ImagePosted Image
Name:Optimus L4 IIOptimus Dynamic II
Display:3.8" IPS
320x480
3.8" (Speculated)
320X480
Storage:512 MB RAM
4 GB ROM
Expandable storage: Up to 32GB
512 MB RAM (Speculated)
4 GB ROM (Speculated)
Expandable storage: Up to 32GB
Processor/Graphics:CPU: 1 GHz MediaTek MT6575
GPU: PowerVR SGX 531
CPU: 1 GHz (Speculated)
Battery:1700 mAh1700 mAh (Speculated)
Dimensions:112.5 x 64.7 x 11.9 mm
(4.43" x 2.55" x 0.47")
4.43 x 2.55 x 0.47 in
Network/Connectivity:GSM: 850/900/1800/1900

Bluetooth: 3.0 EDR
GPS: (A-GPS)
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
CDMA: 850/1900

WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth: 3.0 EDR
A-GPS
Other Features:Camera: 3.0 MP w/flash
Video: 640x480 (VGA)
FM Radio
Dual SIM
Guest Mode
Operating System: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Camera: 3.0 MP (No Flash)
Operating System: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Price/Availability:Sold overseas; ~110 Euro ($150)Sold under Tracfone Wireless Inc. in the US; carriers Straight Talk, Net 10, Tracfone; price unreleased

Turk
Member Avatar
TuRk WoRld OrdEr
* Slivros .... thanks for the info and chart of those two phones ... yeah, they could be the same phone, I guess...

* Yes, very similar looks and specs ... too bad the Dynamic 2 didn't have a camera flash and FM Radio like the L4 2.

* Anyway, for me at least, I just hope the LG Dynamic 2 has a 4 inch display and not 3.8 inch. (not hatin', just sayin')

* Wonder if this phone is gonna make it out in time for Christmas? .. I hope, so Santa can bring me one, since I have
* been good this year.. ;)

Turk II B-)

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

I agree. Given the specs of the two phones, the LG Optimus Dynamic 2 does look as if it could be the CDMA version
of the GSM LG Optimus L4 II, which has already been widely distributed throughout many countries around the world.

At any rate, I’m very doubtful now that we’re going to see the LG Optimus Dynamic 2 prior to Christmas, as Tracfone
Wireless, Inc. has published a press release stating that the iPhones 5S and 5C are going to be released through
NET10 and Straight Talk on December 13th.

Although it pains me to say so, I’ll bet those phones will be the extent of its December phone releases . . .

ShadowDancer ^o)

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Tracfone & Net10 Phone Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Copyright © 2009-2014 Turk • Turk Forums. All Rights Reserved.