Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
* Welcome to Turk Forums -- the #1 TracFone & Net10 Forum in the World.

* This is also the Official Site of the World Famous Holy Scroll of Promotion Codes.
.. the #1 Tracfone Promotion Code List on the internet - 7 years in a row - Woooooooo!

* You are viewing this Forum as a Non-Member -- this means you have Limited Access
.. to some areas of the board -- and there are No Features that you can see or use here.

* However -- by signing up -- you'll be able to witness the Holy Scroll in all its Glory!
.. and you will have access to all the Members Only sections of the Forums as well.

* Once inside, you can use all the Member only features such as Posting in the Forums,
.. using Promo Codes from the Holy Scroll, customizing your Profile, and so much more!

* So what are you waiting for?! - Registration is very simple - fast - and completely Free!
.. if you're already a true Turkamaniac - just Log on in to have access to all the Forums.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Straight Talk LG 236c
Topic Started: September 23, 2013, 3:52 pm (2,066 Views)
tfuser19

* So, if anyone has any more info, thoughts, or questions on this phone, please post it all here ... thanks.

Someone said they saw the Straight Talk LG 236C hanging out at their local Walmart. :D

Straight Talk LG 236C Tutorial (with User's Guide PDF link) ....... LG website info on the LG 236C

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Sweeper
Bad To The Bone.
I have seen it and have taken pictures of it on Saturday...

I will try to post tomorrow, but a return of a GI bleed has slowed me down a lot.

ShadowDancer
Member Avatar

The Sweeper
September 23, 2013, 6:50 pm
I have seen it and have taken pictures of it on Saturday...

I will try to post tomorrow, but a return of a GI bleed has slowed me down a lot.
Feel better soon, Sweeper!

ShadowDancer :)

Turk
Member Avatar
TuRk WoRld OrdEr
* tfuser19 .... thanks for starting up this phone topic .... I'll have to look out for this phone at my many Walmarts.

* Yeah Sweeper, I second that, what ShadowDancer has said above .... so get well very soon!! ... brother! :)

Turk B-)

annepani

Yes Sweeper, get well.

The Sweeper
Bad To The Bone.
As seen at Wal-Mart in West Lebanon, NH ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Turk
Member Avatar
TuRk WoRld OrdEr
* Sweeper .... thanks man for the pictures of this phone .... and I hope you're feeling better .... did you buy it?

* From the looks of it, this phone costs $50? ... if it does, I feel that's kind of high, but Verizon has'ta get paid I guess.

* I haven't seen this ST LG 236c yet at any of my many Walmarts ... and I guess the Tracfone version will start at $30.

* I said back in the Tracfone LG 236c topic that a few of my older Aunts want a flip phone, with a decent camera, on Verizon.

* So I am waiting for the Tracfone version to finally show up... so I can get it for them, and get them off my back. (lol)

Turkizon B-)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Straight Talk only Phone Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Copyright © 2009-2014 Turk • Turk Forums. All Rights Reserved.