Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
* Turk Forums Weekly Poll: .... Who would you like to see win the Baseball World Series?
Kansas City Royals
San Francisco Giants
I don't care who wins.
Poll Maker
* Welcome to Turk Forums -- the #1 TracFone & Net10 Forum in the World.

* This is also the Official Site of the World Famous Holy Scroll of Promotion Codes.
.. the #1 Tracfone Promotion Code List on the internet - 7 years in a row - Woooooooo!

* You are viewing this Forum as a Non-Member -- this means you have Limited Access
.. to some areas of the board -- and there are No Features that you can see or use here.

* However -- by signing up here -- you'll be able to witness the Holy Scroll in all its Glory!
.. and you will have total access to all the Members Only sections of the Forums as well.

* Once inside, you can use all the Member only features such as Posting in the Forums,
.. using Promo Codes from the Holy Scroll, customizing your Profile, and so much more!

* So what are you waiting for?! - Registration is very simple - fast - and completely Free!
.. if you're already a true Turkamaniac - just Log on in to have access to all the Forums.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Check Your Balance from Tracfone.com
Topic Started: September 16, 2013, 8:06 pm (1,404 Views)
annepani

Have you noticed a new field at the top of Tracfone.com?

It is Check Your Balance... Most likely in preparation for the Androids.

I checked the tutorials for the new Androids to see how to add airtime from your phone. I was looking for the
denominations but there isn't anything like the screens for the feature phones and there isn't any module for
adding airtime. I guess airtime is only added from the website.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tfuser19

@annepani,

FYI - I just tried that link for my Tracfone S390G and got the correct service end date displayed, but the page gave
me instructions on checking my minute balance from the phone prepaid menu.

annepani

tfuser19
September 16, 2013, 9:45 pm
@annepani,

FYI - I just tried that link for my Tracfone S390G and got the correct service end date displayed, but the page
gave me instructions on checking my minute balance from the phone prepaid menu.
Yes I know... I checked it on several of my Tracfone feature phones and it worked the same way -- just referred to
the instructions for getting info from the phone. That is why I said I believed this is in preparation for the Androids.

tfuser19

Tracfone Android Balance App on Google Play Store

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Tracfone & Net10 Topics Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Copyright © 2009-2014 Turk • Turk Forums. All Rights Reserved.