Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
* Welcome to Turk Forums -- the #1 TracFone & Net10 Forum in the World.

* This is also the Official Site of the World Famous Holy Scroll of Promotion Codes.
.. the #1 Tracfone Promotion Code List on the internet - 7 years in a row - Woooooooo!

* You are viewing this Forum as a Non-Member -- this means you have Limited Access
.. to some areas of the board -- and there are No Features that you can see or use here.

* However -- by signing up here -- you'll be able to witness the Holy Scroll in all its Glory!
.. and you will have total access to all the Members Only sections of the Forums as well.

* Once inside, you can use all the Member only features such as Posting in the Forums,
.. using Promo Codes from the Holy Scroll, customizing your Profile, and so much more!

* So what are you waiting for?! - Registration is very simple - fast - and completely Free!
.. if you're already a true Turkamaniac - just Log on in to have access to all the Forums.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
(Net10) ZTE Merit Phone Topic
Topic Started: May 19, 2012, 2:49 pm (4,010 Views)
The Sweeper
Bad To The Bone.
So, if anyone has any more info, thoughts or questions on this phone, feel free to post it all here ... thanks.

The new Net10 ZTE Merit Phone was spotted, not bought, at Wal Mart in Concord, NH .... Price is $130.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Turk
Member Avatar
TuRk WoRld OrdEr
* Thanks Sweeper for the phone news and picture ... by the way, where is the 2nd picture that shows the inside? :unsure:

* I see this new phone is now showing up on Net10's website, but selling for only $100? (what's up with that!?) (lol)

* Net10.com Link: http://www.net10-store.com/bpdirect/net10/Start.do?

* Tutorial Link: http://tracfone.deviceanywhere.com/net10/home.seam?custId=NTZEZ990G&locale=en_US

* For those that may not know, this phone is GSM and is running off the AT&T network, not Sprint as usual.. ;)

ZTE = Zany Turk Entertainment B-)

The Sweeper
Bad To The Bone.
My apologies, Turk... The store in Concord had the pegs very close together and it would have been impossible to
open the front cover without tearing it off completely.

Turk
Member Avatar
TuRk WoRld OrdEr
* I was at one of my many Walmart stores the other day, and this phone has finally arrived around here! (PA)
* The Net10 ZTE Merit - price was $130, as mentioned above by The Sweeper - and is also $130 on Net10.com.
* Anyway, I had my world famous Turkberry (r355c) on me, so I decided to take a picture of the inside of the box.
* This will complete the box set (<-- get it? box set?)(lol) between Sweeper's picture above and my picture below.
* Ps: Sweeper, no need to apologize in your post above.. ;)

Posted Image

Picture provided by Turk and his Turkberry B-)

deepsouth

Was looking at Dollar General's website and they have the ZTE Merit for $79.00 online plus $4.95 for 3 day fedex ship.
http://www2.dollargeneral.com/Ads-and-Promos/Pages/TracFone.aspx

Has anyone gotten this phone yet, and would it be worth it ?

Also, can this phone be flashed to act like a non Net10 phone like the 900G, I flashed that one to the 300 and can
use any SIM in it, even the Net10 byop SIM.

Don't know how long it will be on sale, and if it's worth it for under $85.00 ?

deepsouth

Dollar General has the phone for $79.00 IN STORE until OCT 2012.

Picked one up today and transferred my LG 900g over to it.

The 900g was wearing out, so I figured for 40 bucks more I'd try the android... guess I'll see.

Turk
Member Avatar
TuRk WoRld OrdEr
* deepsouth .... yep, $80, that's a decent buy for this phone, if I say so myself...

* At least it runs on AT&T and not Sprint, as some of the other Android phones they sell.

* If they'd put this phone out for Tracfone, I would buy it ... anything on Verizon or AT&T is fine by me.

* Anyway, after you have it awhile, let us know how you like it and your thoughts and opinions on it ... thanks.. ;)

Turk North B-)

deepsouth

Well, had the phone for a couple of months, seems to be pretty good, attenna in the zte much better then the 900g,
haven't had any real problems with it yet just getting use to a new os, by the way so that everyone knows the SIMs
in the zte are not locked to the phone, you can take it out and use it in any phone that uses Att, tried it in a iphone3
and a a g300 (a 900 reflashed) and both work just fine. Also just seen that Dollar General will have the zte on sale
on THANKSGIVING day for I think it was $39.00, if I wake up in time might just go grab a couple to have as spares. lol

The Sweeper
Bad To The Bone.
If you have a family Dollar store nearby, you should consider that first as they are running a 3 day sale on the
Merit for $29. .... See the Black Friday sales thread on here for the link.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Tracfone & Net10 Phone Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Copyright © 2009-2014 Turk • Turk Forums. All Rights Reserved.