|* Welcome to Turk Forums -- the #1 TracFone & Net10 Forum in the World.|
* This is also the Official Site of the World Famous Holy Scroll of Promotion Codes.
.. the #1 Tracfone Promotion Code List on the internet - 8 years in a row - Woooooooo!
* You are viewing this Forum as a Non-Member -- this means you have Limited Access
.. to some areas of the board -- and there are No Features that you can see or use here.
* However -- by signing up here -- you'll be able to witness the Holy Scroll in all its Glory!
.. and you will have total access to all the Members Only sections of the Forums as well.
* Once inside, you can use all the Member only features such as Posting in the Forums,
.. using Promo Codes from the Holy Scroll, customizing your Profile, and so much more!
* So what are you waiting for?! - Registration is very simple - fast - and completely Free!
.. if you're already a true Turkamaniac - just Log on in to have access to all the Forums.
|What does "Check data restrictions-36" mean?|
|Tweet Topic Started: March 23, 2012, 12:17 pm (4,424 Views)|
|imOnOne.666||March 23, 2012, 12:17 pm Post #1|
||I can't get online/browser/search internet... Every time it says "check data restrictions-36"???|
|annepani||March 23, 2012, 2:05 pm Post #2|
What phone are you using? ... What is the model?
|KLM||March 23, 2012, 11:08 pm Post #3|
...and are you attempting to browse outside of your home area (roaming)? .. This can be difficult to determine, but it can be a factor.
Even if not roaming as we know it, you may be on a tower owned by the carrier your phone uses as per a localized agreement between two carriers to enhance coverage. If that's the case you may be able to place phone calls but not use any data services.
Are you trying to access the internet in the same location your purchased the phone?
|njwight96||July 30, 2015, 11:19 pm Post #4|
Trying to reactivate an older flip phone that I gave to my brother.
It is showing activated, but after opening new account and purchasing days and minutes they do not show on the phone.
Message says "this phone has an OTA transaction pending". This message has been showing for over 24 hours.
Should we keep waiting hoping it will work itself out or call CS? Anybody else have this problem?
|Tracfancier||July 30, 2015, 11:33 pm Post #5|
Try the following:
1. Press the MENU key.
2. "Prepaid" will be displayed across your screen.
3. Press OK or SELECT.
4. Go to "Redeem Airtime" or "Add Airtime".
5. Press OK or SELECT.
6. If your screen displays a message, go down and press OK until you see “Card #” or “Airtime PIN”.
7. Enter 555 and press OK.
8. If you are prompted for a promo code, press NO.
You will receive your Minutes shortly.
|Turk||July 30, 2015, 11:35 pm Post #6|
All Hail King Turk
* njwight96 .... wow, that is a "blast from the past" type question (lol) ... other than what Tracfancier said above...
* You can try turning your phone off and back on and see if that jump starts the activation/minute process?
* If that doesn't do anything, wait awhile longer and see what happens, maybe Tracfone will eventually get to it.
* If after awhile nothing happens again, try turning the phone off and on again to see what happens again?
* If nothing happens after another day or so, give Tracfone CS a call to help get the phone going ... good luck.
|njwight96||July 31, 2015, 8:53 am Post #7|
Thanks everybody .. Will do it and let you know (phone is with my brother who lives close by).
Just love this forum .. so helpful!!!
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · Tracfone & Net10 Other Topics Forum · Next Topic »|