|* Welcome to Turk Forums -- the #1 TracFone & Net10 Forum in the World.|
* This is also the Official Site of the World Famous Holy Scroll of Promotion Codes.
.. the #1 Tracfone Promotion Code List on the internet - 7 years in a row - Woooooooo!
* You are viewing this Forum as a Non-Member -- this means you have Limited Access
.. to some areas of the board -- and there are No Features that you can see or use here.
* However -- by signing up here -- you'll be able to witness the Holy Scroll in all its Glory!
.. and you will have total access to all the Members Only sections of the Forums as well.
* Once inside, you can use all the Member only features such as Posting in the Forums,
.. using Promo Codes from the Holy Scroll, customizing your Profile, and so much more!
* So what are you waiting for?! - Registration is very simple - fast - and completely Free!
.. if you're already a true Turkamaniac - just Log on in to have access to all the Forums.
|What does "Check data restrictions-36" mean?|
|Tweet Topic Started: March 23, 2012, 11:17 am (3,749 Views)|
|imOnOne.666||March 23, 2012, 11:17 am Post #1|
||I can't get online/browser/search internet... Every time it says "check data restrictions-36"???|
|annepani||March 23, 2012, 1:05 pm Post #2|
What phone are you using? ... What is the model?
|KLM||March 23, 2012, 10:08 pm Post #3|
...and are you attempting to browse outside of your home area (roaming)? .. This can be difficult to determine,
but it can be a factor.
Even if not roaming as we know it, you may be on a tower owned by the carrier your phone uses as per a
localized agreement between two carriers to enhance coverage. If that's the case you may be able to place
phone calls but not use any data services.
Are you trying to access the internet in the same location your purchased the phone?
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · Tracfone & Net10 Topics Forum · Next Topic »|