Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
* Turk Forums Network Poll: ..... Which one of these cell phone networks do you feel works the best in your area?
Verizon
AT&T
Sprint
T-Mobile
Do Quizzes

* Welcome to Turk Forums -- The #1 TracFone and Net10 Forum in the World!

* Turk Forums is also the home of the famous Holy Scroll of Promotion Codes.

* The Holy Scroll is officially the #1 TracFone Promotion Code list in the World!

* Viewing this forum as a non-member, you have limited access to some areas.

* However, by signing up, you'll have full access to all the member only sections.

* So do what the cool kids do and sign up - which is very simple, fast, and free!

* If you're already a Turkamaniac - just Log in to have access to all the Forums.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Straight Talk LG 290c
Topic Started: July 31, 2011, 8:40 pm (2,644 Views)
ftl701

So, if anyone has any more info, thoughts or questions on this phone, please post it all here ... thanks.

New to the forum guys .... I am just wondering, how do I enable JAVA on my LG 290C straight talk phone?

I used to be able to check my Hotmail account and now it has somehow been turned off and I do not have
access to my email via cell phone... Any and all input would be nice... Thanks.

ftl701 :huh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Turk
Member Avatar
Have no fear, Turk is here!
* ftl701 .... hi, and welcome to the Forums.

* Let me ask you these questions first, so I know if we can help you with your question:

> You were able to check your Hotmail emails before on the LG 290c?

> Has your LG 290c always been active ... or did you re-activate it any time lately?

> Is your phone browser turned off as well (not working)? - or is just your Hotmail access turned off?

Turk B-)

KLM
Member Avatar

Or did Hotmail change their website layout recently and now it won't work? (I don't like updates on stuff that already works)

Or if it used to work on the 290c, Hotmail might no longer accept the browsers UserAgentID the browser sends out.

Javascript cannot be turned on/off in the phone... That is, it's capabilities/limitations are fixed.

KLM

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Basic Phone Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Copyright © 2009-2016 Turk • Turk Forums. All Rights Reserved.