http://z3.ifrm.com/252/13/0/f255325/LOGO-SMALL.gif

Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Website...
Topic Started: Aug 16 2011, 05:18 PM (418 Views)
Josh Amis

What's happened to the website recently? It hasn't been updated in quite a while...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

VaSSssSSss

Yeah! That's true... Toast what is going on!?

AdamCleaver
Member Avatar

I want my score and tackles noted in the stats!!! sort it out toast.. you bum

Nick Watson
#2 QB
He is busy celebrating his 50th....give him a century or so...

VaSSssSSss

Oh my, I did not know Toast would be 50...

Happy 50th Birthday, Toast!!!

Toast
Member Avatar
Long story short ... from about July to November I was having to work to between 10pm and midnight because some useless b*!@h at my work decided to take 3 months off with stress before quitting.

I took November and December of doing the site so that I could have some family time and now I am back working on the site.

The switch over to the new season is a pain in the ass because things have to be changed in the menus. Some of them like the roster and stats are automatic and you will see them switch from 2011 to 2012 on March 1st. The league restructure has also kept me up 2 hours tonight reconfiguring all the teams.

Tomorrow I will start working on the game details from the last 2 games of last season so you will see the game by numbers and the stats get updated. I don't recall enough about either game to write a report but if someone (probably Adam to get his fumble recovery in) wants to supply them I can add them in.

In the off-season we will continue the jersey number stories, I also need official news on the coaching and venue to add these as stories. I also want to do some positional 'interviews' and receivers will be the first one ... but as I can't interview and be interviewed at the same time I need a volunteer to do the interviewing. The best way is in a group conversation over skype and all of the questions and answers are typed. I don't want serious ... any takers? I also need to know which receivers can make it ... and Dom (I am referring to both of you) you are a lineman!

Lastly, if anyone has anything that they want included on the site ... just mail it to me!

Grasshopper
Member Avatar
the Undead have feelings too, you know
Toast
Jan 5 2012, 02:27 AM
Long story short ... from about July to November I was having to work to between 10pm and midnight because some useless b*!@h at my work decided to take 3 months off with stress before quitting.

Friendly ribbing aside and as FYI to support a fellow O-Line player
I'll state that Toast has vastly understated the level of the Work pressure he was under. ( unusually for a receiver)

To paraphrase a Mastercard advert..
2 Months away from Website Development= mildly inconvenient
Coronary failure, due to excessive stress and long hours= Lifeless

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News & Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply