News Reel

News

Latest News:

New Member Sign-Up

Tech Deals!

Internal News:

Join us on Discord

Member News:
Don't forget to sign into your Division for the month!

Read Knights Knews

TTK Stats

Want to help the Alliance? Join in with:
The Recruiters
Mentor Program
Aid Programs

Useful Links

Cybernations - Discord Chat - CN Politics Forum
Created by: Salemi Webs
Current Government

Grand Master
Merick
Marshal of Recruitment
Double B
Marshal of Members
Mandystalin
Deputy (Resources): Deathstalker
Marshal of Defense
Rustikus
Marshal of Foreign Affairs
Riker
Elder Councillors
King Irwin, Konstantine, TheSlamAnderson

Welcome to The Templar Knights. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
application; want to join
Topic Started: Mar 3 2018, 05:01 PM (62 Views)
vladimir martin

Nation Name: kievrus
Nation Ruler: vladimir martin
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=611062

Have you played Cybernations under any other names? no

What alliances (if any) have you been a member of? have not been member of any alliances

What were the circumstances of you leaving your last alliance? havent been member of any alliance

Are you in any wars? no

Do you understand TTK disallows Raiding? yes i do

How did you find out about The Templar Knights or who messaged you? got i it from a freind how is member

Did you read the Charter? yes i did

Have you read the code of conduct? yes i have

I, **(insert name)** as a Knight Templar, hereby solemnly swear to act at all times with the utmost honour towards ally and enemy. I will insult neither my brother knights nor friend nor foe. I shall only wage war when called upon or when I or a brother knight is attacked. As a soldier of The Templar Knights I will stand firm against all threats foreign and domestic. By using fear as my sword and courage as my shield I will defend my alliance. I fully acknowledge that the welfare of The Templar Knights is my first and foremost priority and I will give my nation up to defend it. If I fail in my quest to uphold this oath I will freely place myself before the Disciplinary Council for judgement.

What happens next?

New Members

For new members, once you have posted your application topic the Marshall of Recruitment will review it. If you are accepted into the alliance, then you will be made a Squire and will be a member of The Templar Knights.

If your application is declined, you will be able to appeal this decision, and the Elder Council will hold a majority vote on whether to overturn the decision to decline your application.

Returning Members

For returning members, a 48 hours Q&A Session will be set up for Knights to ask you questions. After this is complete the Elder Council will hold a majority vote onto whether to accept your application.

If your application is declined, you will be able to appeal this decision, and the Grand Master will decide whether to overturn the decision to decline your application.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Double B
Member Avatar
Marshal of Recruitment

Hi Vladmir, before I look at your application could you tell me your friends name who said you should join?

Double B
Member Avatar
Marshal of Recruitment

Please apply to us in the game, as soon as you do your application will be accepted.

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=10012

Double B
Member Avatar
Marshal of Recruitment

PM sent to complete the process.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Join The Templar Knights · Next Topic »
Add Reply

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Theme Silt created by tiptopolive of IDS
//