News Reel

News

Latest News:

New Member Sign-Up

Tech Deals!

Internal News:

Join us on Discord

Member News:
Don't forget to sign into your Division for the month!

Read Knights Knews

TTK Stats

Want to help the Alliance? Join in with:
The Recruiters
Mentor Program
Aid Programs

Useful Links

Cybernations - Discord Chat - CN Politics Forum
Created by: Salemi Webs
Current Government

Grand Master
Merick
Marshal of Recruitment
Double B
Marshal of Members
Mandystalin
Deputy (Resources): Deathstalker
Marshal of Defense
Rustikus
Marshal of Foreign Affairs
Riker
Elder Councillors
King Irwin, Konstantine, TheSlamAnderson

Welcome to The Templar Knights. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Charter - as of 18 January 2018
Topic Started: Jan 30 2018, 03:26 AM (65 Views)
King Irwin
Member Avatar
Just an old fogey

See below for the text, or for a more pleasant read, click to see the Formatted Version of the Charter.

THE TEMPLAR KNIGHTS CHARTER
Part I – Statement of Beliefs
Section I – Preamble
In recognition of the right to exist free from the threat of attack or oppression, we the undersigned nations have bound ourselves to this document, putting our faith in the ideals and beliefs that it espouses, and hereby charter this assembly of sovereign nations as "The Templar Knights."
Part II – Immigration
Section I – Entrance
Article I – New Applicants
A. Applicants entering The Templar Knights for the first time are subject to these restrictions:
i. Applicant must not be engaged in any offensive wars.
ii. Applicant must not be a member of another alliance.
iii. Applicant must register in the specified area of recruitment.
iv. Applicant must sign the Templar Oath.
Article II – Returning Applicant
A. Applicants returning to The Templar Knights are subject to these restrictions:
i. A returning former Knight does not include those who disappear due to inactivity or let their nation delete by accident or real world circumstances; such Knights would go through the normal application process.
ii. Re-entry may only be gained three times within any 18-month period.
iii. Returning Knights seeking government positions within two months of joining require majority approval from the Elder Council.
Article III – Squires
A. All pending Knights will hold the rank of “Squire”. The pending Knight will remain a Squire until all of the following conditions are met:
i. The squire must complete and successfully pass all Academy standards.
ii. At least two weeks has elapsed since earning the Squire rank.
B. Until a Squire earns the rank of Knight, they may not run, nominate, nor be appointed to any government position or vote in government elections.
Section II – Templar Oath
I, (insert name), as a Templar Knight, hereby solemnly swear to act at all times with the utmost honor towards ally and enemy. I will insult neither my brother Knights nor friend nor foe. I shall only wage war when called upon or when I or a brother Knight is attacked. As a soldier of The Templar Knights, I will stand firm against all threats foreign and domestic. By using fear as my sword and courage as my shield I will defend my Alliance. I fully acknowledge that the welfare of The Templar Knights is my first and foremost priority and I will give my nation up to defend it. If I fail in my quest to uphold this oath, I will freely place myself before the Disciplinary Action Council for judgement.
Part III – Knights of the Priory
Section I – Rights & Responsibilities
A. Comprised of all Knights of the Alliance, the Priory is considered the voice of the populace and has limited but critical influence over matters in the Alliance. Knights will conduct themselves with the utmost integrity and honor. They will abide by all guidelines outlined in the Charter including the agreed upon Code of Conduct. Knights will maintain a chivalrous attitude towards others on any forum. Knights can take position in the government but no Knight may hold more than one government position at any given time. Knights of the Priory may be called to vote on the following:
i. Election of Grand Master.
ii. Election of Knights to the Elder Council.
iii. Overturning of any decision by the Government (requires a 75% vote).
iv. Confidence for any government official.
Section II – Code of Conduct
Article I – Conduct Within the Alliance
A. Within the Alliance, Knights will:
i. Behave honorably.
ii. Treat their fellow Knights with respect.
iii. Obey instructions from their government.
iv. Formally and politely protest, via a topic in the Priory, if their conscience prevents them from obeying the government (an unjust war for example).
Article II – Conduct Outside the Alliance
A. Outside of the Alliance, Knights will:
i. Behave honorably.
ii. Treat their fellow CyberNations residents with respect.
iii. Refrain from flaming or trolling the Open World Forums.
iv. Refrain from flaming or trolling any other alliance forum.
v. Obey instructions from their government when on the Open World Forums.
vi. Always aim to give trade partners at least one-week notice when cancelling trades, or arrange for a replacement to take your place in the trade circle.
Part IV – Government
Section I – Grand Master
A. At the head of the Knights is its Grand Master, which is considered the most qualified and zealous participant available within the Templar.
Article I – Appointment
A. Upon vacancy, the Elder Council will compile a list of potential candidates. These candidates will be contacted through private message individually to determine their willingness to be considered. Candidates willing to pursue the position must provide a statement to the Elder Council for review. Should a member of the EC accept a nomination for the role, they must temporarily resign their EC position for the remainder of the selection process.
B. Based on the candidates selected, each elder Councillor will provide two finalists in a private vote to declare their support.
C. If a tie-breaking vote is required to determine the final two, the Grand Master will cast the needed vote. Should the Grand Master be unable, or unwilling to cast the tie-breaking vote it will be up the acting Grand Master (Sergeant-at-Arms) to decide if a 3rd finalist should be permitted into the Priory vote.
D. The top selected candidates will be presented in the Priory with written statements of support from the Elder Council. The Priory will have 72 hours to interview the candidates, at which point, the decision will be put to a 48-hour vote.
E. The candidate who receives the majority vote will be given the title and rights of the Grand-Master. An opening statement is expected to be posted in the Priory.
Article II – Duties
A. Protect the Knights of the Alliance and maintain the integrity of The Templar Knights, no matter what the circumstances.
B. Finalize treaty approvals and cancellations.
C. Program creation and implementation.
D. Monitor and ensure that the various departments are performing their duties outlined in the charter.
E. Can mobilize and declare an Alliance Wide war, and is the arbiter of declaring peace too.
F. Provide overall guidance for the Alliance and its government.
Article III – Requests and Veto
A. May Veto any action performed by an entity within the Alliance as long as the decision is not due to a Veto being overturned by the Priory or Elder Council.
B. May request the Sergeant-at-Arms to perform audits of any Department within the Alliance.
C. May request the Marshal of Members to perform an inquiry into the violation of any guidelines by any Knight within the Alliance.
D. May not impose restrictions or punishments without a conviction of guilt by the judicial committee overseen by the Elder Council.
Article IV – Additional Privileges
A. If a Marshal or Deputy Marshal is not performing his duties in a satisfactory manner, the Grand Master may remove him and have him replaced.
Article V – Mandatory Requirements
A. Must request the Sergeant-at-Arms initiate a vote of confidence every six months.
B. Must abide by and support the charter and guidelines set forth.
C. Provide awards and recognition of deserving individuals either noted or presented by the Elder Council or at his/her own discretion.
Section II – The Elder Council
A. The Elder Council is the voice of the Priory. They will be elected by the Priory to represent the Alliance as the Priory's voice in Government, as well as, perform various services for the Priory and be the custodian of the Charter.
Article I – Appointment
A. Three to seven Knights of the Alliance will be elected depending on our membership count. The Elder Council will not drop below three Knights to ensure an odd number of voting individuals.
B. The breakdown of the adjusted Elder Council membership will be as follows:
I. <70 nations = 3 Elder Councillors.
ii. 70 – 120 nations = 5 Elder Councillors.
iii. 121+ nations = 7 Elder Councillors.
C. Upon each election a 48-hour nomination thread will be opened. Knights of the Alliance may nominate themselves or others. If a Knight is nominated by someone else and is not interested in being considered for office, the nominated Knight must reject the nomination. An absence of rejection will be assumed to be an acceptance.
D. At the conclusion of the 48-hour nomination period, there will be a 72-hour period for an Alliance wide interview session where all Knights are encouraged to ask their questions of the candidates. Failure to respond to questions could disqualify the candidate(s) from election. The decision to disqualify will be left to the discretion of the Grand Master or Sergeant-at-Arms.
E. At the conclusion of the interview process a 48-hour vote will commence with Knights able to select candidates to represent them on the Council.
F. Upon completion of the allotted time, the Marshal of Members will officially announce the top voted Knights as the new Elder Council.
G. Elder Council Knights will serve a three-month term.
H. A special election to replace a leaving or removed Elder Councillor(s) will follow the same process described above. The replacement Elder Councillor(s) will serve out the remainder of the previous Elder Councillor’s term.
Article II – Duties
A. The Elder Council’s primary purpose is to voice the concerns of the Priory to the Government and maintain intra-Alliance communication. Elder Councillors will be required to at least perform the following tasks while in office:
i. Evaluate and recommend awarding medals and provide recognition to deserving Knights within the Alliance.
ii. Maintain regular contact with the Marshal's department that the Sergeant-at-Arms has assigned them to.
iii. Assist the Marshals as deputy with their responsibilities if the Marshal needs help.
iv. All votes made by the Elder Council in Chambers will require a majority approval either way for the motion to be denied or passed, except for the following:
a. In the absence of the Grand Master, with the specific issue of an Alliance wide war, will require a 100% vote of yes to declare.
b. In the event of a decision to veto a Grand Master decision, which will require a 100% vote of yes to veto.
v. Any treaty creation or termination must first receive majority approval by an Elder Council vote.
Section III – Sergeant-at-Arms
A. An Elder Councillor will be selected as Sergeant-at-Arms. The Sergeant-at-Arms’ primary purpose is to act as the organizer and figurehead of the Elder Council.
Article I – Appointment
A. The position of Sergeant-at-Arms will be selected by the Grand Master from the Elder Council at the start of each Elder Council term. No other powers will be granted, either expressed or implied, above any other Elder Councillor.
Article II – Duties
A. Keeping proper time limits in the Elder Council Chambers for discussion and voting.
B. Announce to the Priory concerning decisions made by the Elder Council.
C. Act as Grand Master should the Grand Master be absent.
D. Appoint an Elder Councillor to be the administrator of Priory votes, including Elder Council elections and a Grand Master vote of confidence.
E. Assign Elder Councillors to Marshal departments to remain in regular contact.
F. Assign Elder Councillors to assist any Marshal at their request.
Section IV – Government Departments
A. There will be four departments: Foreign Affairs, Members, Defence, and Recruitment. Overseeing these departments will be Marshals. Their responsibility will be to ensure efficiency and performance within their respective departments.
Article I – Appointment
A. Marshals are appointed by the Grand Master.
Article II – Duties
A. All Marshals are expected to meet or exceed the standards set forth. Any Marshal may request the Sergeant-at-Arms to assign an Elder Councillor to work as a deputy in their department. The Marshal is also allowed to choose non-Elder Council deputies to assist him.
Section V – Marshals
Article I – Marshal of Foreign Affairs
A. The Marshal of Foreign Affairs is accountable for maintaining contact with current Templar Knights allies and other alliances, pursuing the Foreign Policy of the Grand Master, and selecting a staff to help accomplish these goals.
B. Also, the Marshal of Foreign Affairs is responsible to monitor and report all external Foreign Affairs happening in CyberNations.
C. In the event a Templar is attacked by an aligned nation of another affiliation, the Marshal of Foreign Affairs will consult with the Marshal of Defence before pursuing any diplomacy in regards to peace, reparations, or aggression. The Marshal of Foreign Affairs has 48 hours to make contact with the pertinent alliance. In the event the Marshal of Defence is not available, the Grand Master must be consulted. If the Grand Master is unavailable, the Sergeant-at-Arms must be consulted.
Article II – Marshal of Members
A. The Marshal of Members is accountable for acting as a middleman between the government and the Priory, as well as management of the Knightly Knews program.
B. The Marshal of Members will also personally review nations and assess their nation condition and provide advice and insight into how to manage nations while encouraging them to take part in aid programs and tech deals.
C. Finally, this Marshal is assigned to the task of overseeing the Disciplinary Action Council process and works to suppress verbal aggression between Knights.
Article III – Marshal of Defence
A. The Marshal of Defence is accountable for the defence and striking power of the Alliance. This is a nonpolitical position whose sole goal is to keep the Alliance prepared and educated in the event of war.
B. The Marshal of Defence will request Knight check-ins on the first of every month.
C. The Marshal of Defence will also select and maintain qualified, active Division Commanders to assist in Department duties and lead their respective Division in war. Division Commanders can be tasked with dealing with rogues through recorded communication with the Marshal of Defence.
D. The Marshal of Defence can recommend awards or recognition for deserving Knights who performed admirably in war or conflicts.
E. The Marshal of Defence controls the threat level system for the Alliance. In the absence of the Marshal of Defence the Grand Master may adjust the threat level system with logical justification.
F. The Marshal of Defence sets the war chest guidelines for the Alliance.
G. The Marshal of Defence reserves the right to recommend disciplinary action against any Knight that disregards the war chest or military strength ratio to the Marshal of Members.
Article IV – Marshal of Recruitment
A. The Marshal of Recruitment is responsible for all duties involved in bringing new Knights into the alliance. The Marshal of Recruitment will be responsible for examining and approving new applicants.
B. The Marshal of Recruitment is responsible for member retention and activity. This includes any games and activities either on the forums or discord.
C. The Marshal of Recruitment is responsible for all new recruits through any training programs and helping them attain the status of Knight. This responsibility includes creating and managing training programs.
D. The Marshal of Recruitment is responsible for maintaining proper masks and roles on the forums, in-game, and on discord for all members
Article V - Additional Marshals
A. The Grand Master may create any additional Marshals as needed to fulfill the jobs necessary to run the departments in the alliance.
Section VI – Government Dismissals
Article I – Grand Master Dismissal
A. The Grand Master must be an effective, experienced leader and player of CyberNations as a whole. The Grand Master must be the embodiment of what a Templar Knight is supposed to be and uphold a high sense of honor and integrity. Failure to do so will constitute dismissal from the position of Grand Master. Dismissal can result from:
i. Failure to meet a 66% approval rating for any vote of confidence.
ii. Priory request for removal, with a vote of 75% or more in favor.
iii. Violation of the Charter without Elder Council and Priory consent.
Article II – Elder Councillor Dismissal
A. Elder Councillors must be able to perform their duties and remain active within their term of office. Failure to do so can result in their dismissal from the Elder Council through a vote of “Yes” from the remaining Council and a majority vote of the Priory. The Grand Master may vote as a tiebreaker. Dismissal can result from:
i. No Confidence - If an Elder Councillor is found to be incompetent or not performing duties, grounds for a vote of “No Confidence” apply.
ii. Inactivity - An Elder Councillor's failure to at least check-in within a 7-day period without a notice of absence or unavailability, or for 15 days or more whether reported or not, is grounds for a call of vote of “Inactivity”.
B. All Votes for dismissal must be called by another Elder Councillor or the Grand Master and concluded within 72 hours.
C. If the vote is conclusive in finding that the Elder Councillor needs to be removed, a thread will be opened in the Priory with one statement from the charging Elder Councillors concerning the desire to remove.
D. The charged Elder Councillor must be notified through forum private message and in-game message of the action being proposed against them.
E. They can form one rebuttal in their Defence for the Priory to view. This statement and rebuttal will be posted for 48 hours.
F. If the Elder Councillor being charged does not post within 48 hours he will not be allowed another opportunity.
G. The vote will be open for 48 hours with a majority win, after which the Sergeant-at-Arms will announce to the results to the Priory.
Article III – Marshal Dismissal
A. The Marshal must be able to perform their duties and remain active within their term of office. Failure to do so can result in their dismissal through GM executive decision and/or a Priory majority vote of No Confidence and/or Inactivity. Dismissal can result from:
i. No Confidence - If a Marshal is found to be incompetent or not performing duties, grounds for a vote of “No Confidence” apply.
ii. Inactivity - The Marshal's failure to at least check-in within a 7-day period without a notice of absence or unavailability, or for 15 days or more whether reported or not, is grounds for a call of vote of “Inactivity”.
B. All Votes for dismissal must be called by the consensus of the Elder Council.
C. A statement will be posted along with notification provided to the Alliance 48 hours prior to the actual vote from the Elder Council.
D. The Marshal in question will be given the opportunity to provide one rebuttal statement.
E. The vote will be posted and last for 48 hours, after which if the simple majority of the Alliance votes to remove the Marshal.
F. The normal appointment procedure will be followed where the new Marshal will carry on in their duties.
G. Any appointed offices made by the removed Marshal will maintain their positions and report to the Grand Master until a replacement is found.
H. If the vote does not support the dismissal, nothing occurs and the officer moves forward with business as usual.
Part V – Non-Government Entities
Section I – Patriarchs
A. When a Grand Master leaves office, be it via retirement or voted out of office, the title of Patriarch will be held up for 30 days before it can be presented unless the current Grand Master ask that the 30-day period be waived. A two thirds majority vote by the Elder Council is required to pass.
B. Influential Knights of the Alliance may be nominated by either the Grand Master they served under or any Marshal or Elder Councillor of the present government. They will be made a Patriarch if they are confirmed by a simple majority by the Priory.
C. This position allows the Patriarch to take on an advisory role within the government where they may assist the Elder Council and the Grand Master in the decision-making process.
D. Patriarchs are not allowed to vote on any discussions within the Elder Council Chambers.
E. If a former Grand Master leaves The Templar Knights and returns, the returning of Patriarch status can be refused or delayed if it is felt by the Current Grand Master and advisers that it will be a security risk to return the Patriarch title.
F. If a current Patriarch who still is in The Templar Knights has been deemed a risk to The Templar Knights security by the current Grand Master, that title of Patriarch can be removed. However, a reason for removal must be posted for the Elder Council to discuss. During the time of discussion, the Elder Council can vote and overturn the Grand Master's decision by a two thirds majority vote.
G. If a Patriarch wishes to take a government position, they will be masked with the appropriate mask for the new position. At the end of their service, the Patriarch title and mask will be automatically restored to the Knight unless any Knight recommends the title not be reinstated. Under this circumstance, the dissenting Knight must publicly describe why the Patriarch title and mask should not be reinstated and a 48-hour discussion time will be followed by a 48-hour Priory vote. The Patriarch title and mask will not be reinstated until the vote is completed.
Section II – The Disciplinary Action Council
A. A council comprised of a Defence, Prosecution and Judge will determine guilt or innocence, along with the accompanying punishment if warranted.
B. All judgments will be based on the Code of Conduct.
C. Any Knight can bring charges on anyone within the Alliance.
Article I – Charges
A. Upon charges being made against another Templar Knight, the Marshal of Members, who automatically acts as the Judge, will lock the initial post so the Disciplinary Action Council can be formed. The Marshal of Members is the only authorized person able to post on this thread, everyone else in the Alliance will have read only access.
Article II – Indictment
A. Contact will be made with the Elder Council where the Elder Council will vote to allow the Disciplinary Action Council to form or determine if the charges are frivolous.
B. Frivolous charges are a Code of Conduct violation and the Elder Council may vote in turn to bring charges in front of the Priory against the accuser, where this process will adhere to these prescribed steps.
C. If the Charges are voted acceptable by the Elder Council, they will provide one of their own as prosecutor who will in turn begin preparing a statement to prosecute the accused in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
D. The Elder Councillor will have 48 hours to prepare and send their prosecuting statement to the Marshal of Members. Failure to do so will result in all charges being dropped.
Article III – Prosecution
A. The Marshal of Members will contact the defendant(s) as to whether they plead innocent or guilty. The plea will be posted under the formal charges post. A guilty plea will be acted upon, based on prescribed punishment immediately implemented in accordance with the Code of Conduct. A plea of innocence will push the trial forward with a designated member of the EC to act as prosecutor.
B. The defendant (s) may request someone else to defend them (this cannot be the Marshal of Members or the Elder Councillor who is the prosecution). The defendant(s) will be granted 48 hours upon pleading to send their statement to the Marshal of Members who will in turn post it within the main post within the assembly room.
C. Both prosecuting and defending statements will be posted one after another.
Article IV – Deliberation
A. The Priory will have 72 hours for review of both the prosecutions statement and the Defendants.
B. The Priory will decide innocence or guilt through a 48-hour vote. In the event of a tie, the Grand Master will act as tie-breaker.
Article V – Verdict & Sentencing
A. The Marshal of Members will announce the results with the prescribed punishment.
B. All decisions will be final as the Priory made the determination regardless if there is a tie.
C. In the case of a guilty verdict, the Marshal of Members may consult with the GM and EC regarding any punishment. This is strictly a consultation. The Marshal of Members as Judge, will make the final decision.
Article VI – Special Cases
A. In the event a Marshal or Elder Councillor is accused, whose involvement in the Disciplinary Action Council is listed in the procedure above, a Special Case will ensue.
B. Marshal of Members
i. If the defendant is the Marshal of Members, the Sergeant-at-Arms will undertake the administrator roles previously held by the Marshal of Members, and the Grand Master will undertake the Judge's role.
C. Elder Councillor (Including Sergeant-at-Arms)
i. The Elder Councillor accused will be temporarily suspended until the investigation is complete, whilst the remaining Elder Councillors will continue with their duties. Any tie resulting from the remaining Elder Councillors can be broken by the Grand Master.
D. The Grand Master
i. The Grand Master will remain as an observer and not involve themselves in the investigation until it is complete. In the meantime the Sergeant-at-Arms will be acting GM.
Section III – Colour Senate
A. TTK strives to make our colour sphere prosperous for all living in it; therefore we may have one or more representatives running for the Colour Senate on a regular basis unless otherwise stated via Government Announcements.
B. Senate candidates will be put forward to the Elder Council by the GM.
C. Once ratified by the EC the Priory will be notified in advance of who we should be voting for, failure to vote for the proper candidate may lead to disciplinary actions.
D. The Candidate(s) must be active and familiar with both internal and external TTK policies and interests. Regular communications with TTK government are essential, and they must be aware of their representation of TTK to the entire CyberNations planet. The duty of the Senator(s) is to vote along the guidelines of TTK Government policy (lead by the Grand Master and EC), not based on their own personal opinion, this includes any and all sanctions (Sanction instructions will be available in the Gov Chambers). Any TTK Senator can be removed at the discretion of the Grand Master and/or the Elder Council.
Article I – Appointment
A. The Grand Master will compile a list of potential candidates.
B. A vote will take place by the Elder Council
C. If the vote passes, the Sergeant-at-Arms will notify the Priory to vote for the Senate Candidate in the next Senate Election.
Article II – Duties
A. The duty of the Senator is to vote along the guidelines of Alliance Government policies (Grand Master and Elder Council), not based on their own personal opinion.
Article III – Dismissal
A. A Senator can be removed at the discretion of the Grand Master or the Elder Council.
Part VI – War
A. An Alliance wide war may only be conducted upon approval or declaration from the Grand Master.
B. Joke wars will NOT be allowed and will face severe penalties as this is against the rules of CyberNations. It is considered war slot filling and will not be tolerated. Penalties for this will be determined by the Disciplinary Action Council in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
C. Any type of raid is unacceptable and any Knight who attempts or performs this is subject to punishment set forth by the Disciplinary Action Council in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
D. If attacked by another nation, retaliation by the attacked nation against the aggressor is permitted, but not until after notification has been given to the respective Division Commander. Any retaliation before receiving specific authorization from the Division Commander or Marshal of Defence should be done with the understanding that The Templar Knights may not fight for any reparations on your behalf.
E. Should a nation choose to become a prisoner of war, the Marshal of Defence shall investigate into both the circumstances leading to the change in status and whether the Code of Conduct was followed by the Knight. If the investigation is in favor of the nation, they will be allowed to resume their previous status. Otherwise, the findings will be presented to the Elder Council and Priory and a Disciplinary Action Council shall be formed. A nation may be pre-approved to surrender after consulting with the Marshal of Defence.
Part VII – Amendments
A. Any Knight of the Alliance may put forth an amendment proposal for voting. Discussion on the amendment will last for 48 hours. Voting will last for 72 hours. A majority is required by the Elder Council to pass or reject the amendment.
B. Voting deemed as an "Emergency Vote" will last for 24 hours and will circumvent discussion within the Priory and be debated within the Elder Council.
Edited by King Irwin, Feb 4 2018, 04:27 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King Irwin
Member Avatar
Just an old fogey

Edited 4 February 2018 to add Part I, Section I, Article III regarding the description of Squire rank.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Charter · Next Topic »
Add Reply

HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net

Theme Silt created by tiptopolive of IDS
//