Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Eastern Europe
Topic Started: Oct 30 2010, 11:40 PM (673 Views)
sedge
Member Avatar
Sedgistan
http://www.nationstates.net/region=eastern_europe

Contacted Flobos there, to see if a Liberation resolution is necessary. AMON might remember that he thought the FRA was invading there a couple of months back. Czech Mate and Romani Romania appear to have been griefing the region from behind a password.
Edited by sedge, Oct 30 2010, 11:41 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

[unibot]
Member Avatar
Yellow Matter Custard
I'll write it if you get me the details. I've got time to write something. *smiles*

sedge
Member Avatar
Sedgistan
Flobos replied:
Quote:

We're hoping to resolve this soon. Both me and the other nation fighting against the password protect are currently waiting for the delegate to get on and respond to our demands. We were in the process of refounding, however, it has been stalled significantly. If we will require interference from the security assembly, I'll be sure to contact you. Thank you again.

If he contacts me again, I'll let you know - it'll let me concentrate on all these commendations I keep writing :P

[unibot]
Member Avatar
Yellow Matter Custard
sedge
Oct 31 2010, 06:13 PM
Flobos replied:
Quote:

We're hoping to resolve this soon. Both me and the other nation fighting against the password protect are currently waiting for the delegate to get on and respond to our demands. We were in the process of refounding, however, it has been stalled significantly. If we will require interference from the security assembly, I'll be sure to contact you. Thank you again.

If he contacts me again, I'll let you know - it'll let me concentrate on all these commendations I keep writing :P
I was thinking it'd give me something to put "Commend Berg" behind so I have time to cool off some of the big stompers who are against roleplay C&Cs.

A mean old man
Member Avatar
Crazed Curmudgeon
I like this, Sedge.

Kalibarr
Member Avatar

You realize that this wouldn't have happened if you let TAO re-found it.

sedge
Member Avatar
Sedgistan
You're thinking of Anatolia, not Eastern Europe? TAO had nothing to do with this region.

Kalibarr
Member Avatar

What ever.

it's all part of your conspiracy.

Kidding.

[unibot]
Member Avatar
Yellow Matter Custard
I was *this* close to slapping you, Kali... :P

Kalibarr
Member Avatar

:P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Drafting Floor of the Security Council · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Under Pressure created by sakuragi-kun of the Zetaboards Themezone