Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Brainstorming; We should propose some Resolutions!
Topic Started: Nov 23 2009, 01:45 AM (4,724 Views)
Topid
Member Avatar

I'm the only one here (on the forums) whose never had a proposal at vote, though I've met quorum (repeal Commend 10KI version 1, 'The non-raider version'. :D

We should find some to pass.

I'd love to go for TITO or grub, but given that the majority of TITO hates me...

Todd has got dibs on Condemn Uni (and he better get on with it if he doesn't want me to do it first)... :P

I've reached out to NewTexas. I'm thinking about trying to commend Texas.
Edited by Topid, Nov 23 2009, 01:47 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sedge
Member Avatar
Sedgistan
Someone drafted a commendation of Texas once, which never attained quorum - it might've been Yelda or Kenny. Talking to them about re-submitting and helping might work.

Also, maybe Gatesville could be revisited? Either for a condemnation or a commendation in the style of my current proposal.

[unibot]
Member Avatar
Yellow Matter Custard
Quote:

Todd has got dibs on Condemn Uni (and he better get on with it if he doesn't want me to do it first)...

He interviewed me yesterday.

Topid
Member Avatar

unibot
Nov 23 2009, 01:51 AM
Quote:

Todd has got dibs on Condemn Uni (and he better get on with it if he doesn't want me to do it first)...

He interviewed me yesterday.
^_^
Did you Palin it?

Edited by unibot, Nov 23 2009, 01:58 AM.

[unibot]
Member Avatar
Yellow Matter Custard
Quote:

though I've met quorum (repeal Commend 10KI version 1, 'The non-raider version'.

What happened with that?

Anyway, I've got an idea for you, Topi. Go to International Incidents, on the official forums, make a thread called "Who Wants a World Assembly Commendation/Condemnation?" and ask the roleplayers there to vote on the most worthy of a badge.

There will be loads of work to be done there,

Be BOLD. ;)
Edited by unibot, Nov 23 2009, 02:04 AM.

Topid
Member Avatar

unibot
Nov 23 2009, 01:54 AM
Quote:

though I've met quorum (repeal Commend 10KI version 1, 'The non-raider version'.

What happened with that?
*attempts to put nice face on*
New Dracora trashed me as a raider, and shouted that I was just an anti-defender lunatic while Grub lauched a massive telegram campaign against the proposal while I was out of town leading to it reaching quorum, and then falling bellow quorum by two approvals.

Unfortunatly for them, I was only repealing based on spelling, gramatical, and factual errors, along with the total lack of information. I was also working with Fris to re-propose a better commendation later. TITO might have succeeded in trashing me and saving their badge, but that only allowed raiders to embarass them a month or so later. :-/

[unibot]
Member Avatar
Yellow Matter Custard
Topid
Nov 23 2009, 02:04 AM
unibot
Nov 23 2009, 01:54 AM
Quote:

What happened with that?
*attempts to put nice face on*
New Dracora trashed me as a raider, and shouted that I was just an anti-defender lunatic while Grub lauched a massive telegram campaign against the proposal while I was out of town leading to it reaching quorum, and then falling bellow quorum by two approvals.

Unfortunatly for them, I was only repealing based on spelling, gramatical, and factual errors, along with the total lack of information. I was also working with Fris to re-propose a better commendation later. TITO might have succeeded in trashing me and saving their badge, but that only allowed raiders to embarass them a month or so later. :-/
Fris was helping you? Like the Mod who hasn't show his face on the forums in forever!? That Fris?
Edited by unibot, Nov 23 2009, 02:16 AM.

Topid
Member Avatar

Firstaria, who wrote the original Commend 10kI.

[unibot]
Member Avatar
Yellow Matter Custard
Okay, Firstaria = Firs, good?

'cause I can't keep all these nicknames straight!!

Topid
Member Avatar

unibot
Nov 23 2009, 02:15 AM
Okay, Firstaria = Firs, good?

'cause I can't keep all these nicknames straight!!
Yes. I am unaware of a mod that goes by Fris, but it is ringing a bell now that you mention it. :ermm:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Drafting Floor of the Security Council · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Under Pressure created by sakuragi-kun of the Zetaboards Themezone