Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Nuthouse. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently roaming our halls as a guest. This means you are limited to lollygagging in the lobby and there are delightful things waiting inside these walls which you cannot see. If you decide to check in, you'll be able to enjoy the straightjackets, little purple pills, shock therapy, duct tape restraints and use many patient-only features such as customizing your patient charts, passing private notes to your fellow patients, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, virtually painless and completely free.

Join our looney bin!

If you're already a patient, what are you doing wandering around?!? Please log in to your account and see the nurse for your daily meds:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What are you reading right now
Topic Started: Jun 26 2008, 01:36 PM (3,042 Views)
wyttrash
Lets talk about the books we are reading right now.

I'm reading the crooked letter by sean williams and it is a great book so far
Posted Image
Edited by wyttrash, Jul 1 2008, 12:53 PM.
Member Avatar
I'm Lost
Quote Post Goto Top Offline Profile
Zeira
I just finished The Name of the Wind, it's Patrick Rothfuss' debut novel and it's some fantastic. I recommend giving it a shot, it's gripping.
Member Avatar
Adfecto
Deleted User
I'm reading Hundred-Dollar Baby, one of the latest Spenser novels by Robert B. Parker.

I usually read one of those when I'm in a "reading rut" and can't decide what I'm in the mood for.
Deleted User

Quote Post Goto Top
nixie
I'm readsng Trace by Patrica Cornwell, well patiently waiting for Toll of Hounds
Member Avatar

Loviatar
I'm reading some Stars Wars thing that someone recommended. I've been working on it for about a year because something more interesting always comes my way. I just finished, Alice Cooper, Golf Monster. Pics and war stories were interesting, but had a lot about golf in it!
Member Avatar

Roheryn
I'm reading Dragonlance: The Annotated Legends: War of the Twins
Member Avatar
Walker&Rumor
wyttrash
Zeira
Jun 26 2008, 03:11 PM
I just finished The Name of the Wind, it's Patrick Rothfuss' debut novel and it's some fantastic. I recommend giving it a shot, it's gripping.
yes I have read this book it a great book all should read it
Member Avatar
I'm Lost
Deleted User
I'm reading Ted Dekker 's Skin what a wiered book
Deleted User

Quote Post Goto Top
Roheryn
Dragonlance: The Annotated Legends: Test of the Twins by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman
LOVE it
Member Avatar
Walker&Rumor
HeLpMePlEaSe
I'm Reading Jim Butchers Storm Front for the 3rd time
Member Avatar
Meds
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Books In General · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Our Affiliates