Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sandstorm LC team; Any suggestions or comments greatly appreciated
Topic Started: Sep 18 2011, 09:27 PM (884 Views)
apple4u

Hi! I am ready to start buidling my LC team. So far, this is my ideas and i would like and feedback or suggestions for it.

Team Sandstorm

Hippopotas Item??? Nature???
EV's 132 HP 132 DEF 100 ATK 100 SPD 20 SPE
Stealth Rock
Roar
Substitute
Earthquake

This is my lead. obviously, Hippopotas is a must-have for a sandstorm team. My strategy with him is to set up stealth rock and substitute, and then just keep using roar to stall the opponent. Earthquake is used for a easy 1HKO on electric, fire and rock pokemon. Hippopotas will shift out on a pokemon that is super effective to it.

Cacnea Item: Bright Powder Nature???
Ev's 36HP 236 ATK 236SPE
Substitute
Poison Jab
Swords Dance
Seed Bomb

Cacnea will be my main physical sweeper after a substitute, cacnea will be lethal with a couple boosts from swords dance, being able to knock out most pokemon with Poison Jab or Seed Bomb. Also, with Sand Veil, it will have a higher evasivness to avoid potential killers.

Numel Item??? Nature???
240SPA 236SPE
Flame Charge
Iron Head
Sandstorm
Rock Slide

Numel is used as another bulky sandstorm user. I picked Numel mostly for type coverage, being fire and ground types. Numel will boost its speed with Flame Charge and could be able to wipe out a pokemon before being KO'ed

Gible
196ATK 52HP 232DEF 20 SPE
Sandstorm
Substitute
Shadow Claw
Dragon Claw

I picked Gible once again for type coverage. Since Ice-Types are a rarity in LC, GIble doesn't need a fire type move, so i put sandstorm instead, so he could be another sandstorm user. Gible also has a high attack stat so shadow claw and dragon claw can cover most opposing pokemon.

Ferroseed
188DEF 36ATK 148 DEF 84HP
Spikes
Flash Cannon
Leech Seed
Seed Bomb

Ferroseed is the other Staller on my team, who will set up spikes and Leech seed then use STAB Flash cannon and Seed Bomb to finish them off.

Pawniard
236ATK 76DEF 196SPE
Swords Dance
Brick Break
Sucker Punch
Psyco Cut

I picked this set because Pawniard's main weakness is fighting, but psyco cut can counter all of the fighting types that are usually sent out against it.

OK thats my team all suggestions are greatly apprectiated
Thanks!
Edited by apple4u, Sep 18 2011, 09:27 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

eric the espeon
Member Avatar
vader was here

This forum has been empty for years. If you want help, your best choices would be PO's teams forum: http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/forumdisplay.php?23-Teams
or Smogon's: http://www.smogon.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=120

But remember to read the rules for each to be sure it's not locked there :)

Vader
Member Avatar
GoldenKnight says hi

HOW DARE YOU
Posted Image
Dixie

I speak for everyone when I say I don't know how the hell you have become site staff :D

i agree
owner of #lc, #osm, #lcwifi, #lcwarstories, #lcmafia, #lcubers, #lcwc, #vader, #VARK, #kfc and best of all #fap

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · RMTs · Next Topic »
Add Reply