Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tutor/Apprentice SQ/SA; Ask about the program here.
Topic Started: Jul 18 2008, 11:00 AM (896 Views)
eric the espeon
Member Avatar
vader was here

Basic thread for asking stuff...

Ask away!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dixie
Member Avatar
Back. Will see in the next week or so how much I can contribute.

erm, how long is the round lol?
Posted Image

Jonny Evans - Legend.

eric the espeon
Member Avatar
vader was here

2 weeks.

ch00blet
Member Avatar

i'd rather like to have a tutor but the thread's closed even though it says OPEN in the title. am i looking in the wrong thread or am i not able to sign up right now? can you tell me when i'll be able to sign up? thanks
Rain Dance Kicks Ass! Check out my OU Rain Dance RMT: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53700

Credit to www.arkeis.com for my avatar.

eric the espeon
Member Avatar
vader was here

The topics were labelled somewhat confusingly, edited it. Right now we are not taking more apprentices.

ch00blet
Member Avatar

alright then. will you let me know where when you are?

Edit: I assume you knew what I meant... i'll check back as often as i can. thanks.
Edited by ch00blet, May 21 2009, 03:07 PM.
Rain Dance Kicks Ass! Check out my OU Rain Dance RMT: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53700

Credit to www.arkeis.com for my avatar.

HeYsUp
Member Avatar
Hey, what's up?

Yes.
Posted Image
Thanks to Legacy Raider for this sig :D. Thanks to bugmaniacbob for my avatar :D.

Visit my Little Cup blog.

eric the espeon
Member Avatar
vader was here

Well, the thread will be put up so if you check back you should catch it.

Tallentire
Member Avatar

Maybe we could have a tourney? Alot like Addies team tourney with apprentice and tutor teamed up. Should this be moved to the Tourney section or would it be run like battling 101 on smogon?
Posted Image

eric the espeon
Member Avatar
vader was here

I think Dixie had some ideas about a Apprentice tourney that have not been finalized, but something like you are suggesting would probably be best in the tournaments section for now. Probably make it a normal team tourney that is only open to Tutor/Apprentice pairings.

Veedrock
Member Avatar
Hotspot Junkie
Is the tutor program going to continue? Summer leaves a lot of free time and makes organization easier imo, what's with the sudden bump?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

eric the espeon
Member Avatar
vader was here

I'm not sure, coll is away but vader should be able to keep things running.

Vader
Member Avatar
GoldenKnight says hi

Yeah, I'll get on it. I haven't seen most of our tutors lately (which is why I haven't done anything) other than myself though, so I'm not sure how effective it will be. I'll get something up soon...
Posted Image
Dixie

I speak for everyone when I say I don't know how the hell you have become site staff :D

i agree
owner of #lc, #osm, #lcwifi, #lcwarstories, #lcmafia, #lcubers, #lcwc, #vader, #VARK, #kfc and best of all #fap

Xia
Member Avatar
This post is legal tender for all debts, public and private.
If possible, could this tutor program start after August 10th, so it doesn't conflict with Smogon's? I want to join this one, but taking a crash course in two metagames is a bit too much for my little mind.

KebabsWithSalid

Is there any set date yet for the next round to start? I'm just curious so I know when to look for the signup thread.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Tutor/Apprentice Program · Next Topic »
Add Reply