Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
LC Stat and EV Calculator; An essential program for LC players.
Topic Started: Jun 29 2008, 02:35 PM (6,096 Views)
EvilBob
Member Avatar

LC Stats By Evil Bob
A Pokemon Stat and EV utility designed for Little Cup.

Download

Features:
List of all Pokemon usable in Little Cup, including d/p sprite images.
Lists Tier, Typing, and Abilities of each Pokemon
Provides a full stat chart for each Pokemon, including +1 and +2 boosts for neutral and positive natures.
Gives the EVs needed to reach each stat point.
Tells the EV distribution to maximize defenses, based on X-Act's harm formula. Includes Intimidate and Oran Berry usage, as well as Def <-> Sp Def bias slider.

Screen Shot:
Posted Image

This program was written in C# and requires the Microsoft .NET framework, which can be downloaded here if you do not already have it:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856EACB-4362-4B0D-8EDD-AAB15C5E04F5&displaylang=en

If anyone finds any bugs with the finished version, please post here and I'll fix and update asap.

For you non-Windows losers, I'll probably make a Java version of this sometime after I take a better look at Java.

The original version with some Pokemon missing and outdated tier lists can be found here:
Download
Edited by eric the espeon, Oct 10 2008, 08:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EvilBob
Member Avatar

Reuploaded after a minor issue with Oran Berry.

T_T

I just noticed Glameow is missing =-o
T_T

Remoraid and Slowpoke win.

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP5i5-G2f3c

EvilBob
Member Avatar

Glameow sucks though so I don't care. Fixed it though.
Edited by EvilBob, Jul 1 2008, 02:21 AM.

Chris
Member Avatar
Abrasive Dick

WHY does this have to be so good? You really hate Linux users, huh? Because that looks like the best Pokémon app ever.

Anyways, can I see the source sometime? Just for lols?
Posted Image
tennisace0227

Glad that's out of the way, how's the grammer?

Cooper

I cannot edit titles. I cannot do anything. Mod me.

eric the espeon
Member Avatar
vader was here

Oh yea, I gave out some contributor (Elekid) Badges today. EB you got one, mostly for this (and some analysis).

Congrats!

Edit: I just redownloaded it (for a different comp) and it works, but the "recommended EV" section is showing up as a dark grey line with no numbers. any idea why?
Edited by eric the espeon, Jul 17 2008, 01:31 PM.

squirtleboy12
enjoys the man-penis
can somebody help me.im having trouble putting the evs in.it wont let me i only have acess to checkpoints.i already downloaded the frame thing
Edited by squirtleboy12, Jul 17 2008, 02:13 PM.
Posted Image
^This is what happens to people like this^

Acredula
Member Avatar

Evil Bob,

I LOVE YOU. <3

Not really, but this is awesome! Thanks a ton!

Cooper
Member Avatar
Smiles are free

I am NOT a non-Windows loser! I am a non-Windows WINNER.

Hurry up with the Java version please, I want to use this....
Seven Deadly Sins

Banded Gible 2HKOs pretty much everything with Outrage, and OHKOs most everything.

Chris
Member Avatar
Abrasive Dick

I'm specifically taking a summer course in Java as we speak to help code Shoddy Battle and port this app out of the "amazing" C# language... So liek yah.
Posted Image
tennisace0227

Glad that's out of the way, how's the grammer?

Cooper

I cannot edit titles. I cannot do anything. Mod me.

EvilBob
Member Avatar

I'll toss out the source code then sometime. I'd be working on Java myself right now, but I've been pretty lazy about it since I last moved.

EvilBob
Member Avatar

To the people with ev problems, I haven't had any issues like that myself with the current uploaded build. It might be that your .net framework is out of date or something. Could you post a screen shot or something though so I can see what it is?

eric the espeon
Member Avatar
vader was here

Urm... I don't know how to do screenshots but the recommended EV, leftover EV, recommended nature, and final stat with those EVs boxes all look like the line from the bias thing (varying lengths), without the slider.

I can give you a screenshot if you explain how/give me a link to explanation.

I recently updated the .net thing from your link so I don't think that that is the problem.

Also you missed out Swablu.

and good to hear it Chris.
Edited by eric the espeon, Jul 19 2008, 11:40 AM.

Bragbortified
Member Avatar
Malevolent Abomination of Greed

Eric, look around the top of your keyboard. If you're using a PC (Macs or something might have it, but I'm using a PC here), you should see a button saying PrtSc. Press it, and your computer now has a screenshot copied. Just paste it on Paint or Photoshop, crop it how you want, save it, and then upload it to Imageshack or Photobucket or some place like that.

eric the espeon
Member Avatar
vader was here

Ok now that you have a badge and I changed something in the Admin CP you should be able to attach the Stat Calc file to the OP. Try it out with edit post.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Guides · Next Topic »
Add Reply