Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tourney Winners; finally got this done
Topic Started: May 14 2009, 02:32 PM (700 Views)
eric the espeon
Member Avatar
vader was here

psykout won draco's stupid gimmick tourney

[NTABLE=800, ]
{r}{h style="font-weight:bold;"}Tournament Name{h style="font-weight:bold;" width="50%"}Rules{h style="font-weight:bold;" width="85"}Host{h style="font-weight:bold;" width="30"}Size{h style="font-weight:bold;"}Winner / current round

{r}{c}Mix Tier Tournament{c}Standard Little Cup rules. All teams must consist of: 2 OU pokemon, 2 UU pokemon, and 2 BL pokemon.{c}Tallentire{c}16{c}Round 2

{r}{c}Smogon's Second LC tourney - The Royal Rumble{c}Standard Little Cup-OU rules.{c}sbc (aka Dixie){c}64{c}Reyscarface

{r}{c}Team Tournament{c}Standard Little Cup-OU rules. A inexperienced and an experienced player are paired up in each team.{c}Colloquy{c}16{c}HeYsuP and MGX

{r}{c}UU/BL Tournament{c}Standard LC clauses, only BL and below Pokemon allowed{c}Dragonite24{c}12{c}HeYsUp

{r}{c}3 Pokemon Tournament{c}Standard LC clauses, only three Pokemon may be used on a team.{c}Beef 2.0{c}12{c}bahohns

{r}{c}LC Uber "Altered Clause" Tournament{c}Standard LC clauses with Ubers allowed and the Evolution definition altered to allow Rotom. Groups of three in the first round, all matches best of three.{c}HeYsUp{c}9{c}HeYsUp

{r}{c}Mono Tourney Mach 2.0{c}Standard LC clauses, all Pokemon must share a single type. Types with less than 6 available Pokemon may use a maximum of two of the same Pokemon on a team.{c}Beef 2.0{c}8{c}HeYsUp

{r}{c}Revival Tournament{c}Standard LC clauses, groups of three in the first round, best of three matches in later rounds.{c}eric the espeon{c}9{c}eric the espeon

{r}{c}
Smogon's First Little Cup Tournament
{c}Standard LC clauses with an older Uber list.{c}Bender{c}64{c}Bass

{r}{c}LCF's First Little Cup Tournament{c}Standard LC clauses with an older Uber list.{c}Magmortified{c}10{c}tentaintcool
[/NTABLE]
Edited by Vader, Feb 21 2010, 07:26 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vader
Member Avatar
GoldenKnight says hi

VADER WAS HERE ERIC IS A LOSER
Posted Image
Dixie

I speak for everyone when I say I don't know how the hell you have become site staff :D

i agree
owner of #lc, #osm, #lcwifi, #lcwarstories, #lcmafia, #lcubers, #lcwc, #vader, #VARK, #kfc and best of all #fap
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Tournaments · Next Topic »
Locked Topic