Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
filipinolinks.com
Welcome to The FILIPINOYS Forum. The Filipinoys Forum is a highly-friendly, moderately cerebral & fun-centric chill-out all-around forum for Filipinos and their friends worldwide. It is our home when online. We just recently opened so our forum is uber young. Be part of our first 100 members. We want crazy, passionate, weird, overly-opinionated, funny, one-of-a-kind, salt-of-the-earth and not boring or "lurky" type of members. If you fit the description, register now! Here, members can chat, discuss issues, debate, disagree, make friends, fraternize, express themselves freely & engage in other normal & friendly forum activities that are within the general posting guidelines. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. This family-oriented forum is definitely SPAM-FREE.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OK Go: White Knuckles
Topic Started: Jan 18 2012, 10:39 AM (199 Views)
jovelito
Wanderer
[ * ]
I don't know what to make of this video...hehe :laff: ...I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :smile: Or maybe I should do both. Perhaps the more appropriate title for this video should be "White Knuckleheads" :harhar:

ENJOY!!!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Streaming Audio-Visuals Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!