Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
filipinolinks.com
Welcome to The FILIPINOYS Forum. The Filipinoys Forum is a highly-friendly, moderately cerebral & fun-centric chill-out all-around forum for Filipinos and their friends worldwide. It is our home when online. We just recently opened so our forum is uber young. Be part of our first 100 members. We want crazy, passionate, weird, overly-opinionated, funny, one-of-a-kind, salt-of-the-earth and not boring or "lurky" type of members. If you fit the description, register now! Here, members can chat, discuss issues, debate, disagree, make friends, fraternize, express themselves freely & engage in other normal & friendly forum activities that are within the general posting guidelines. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. This family-oriented forum is definitely SPAM-FREE.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introductions... Please!; Introducing yourselves to the group...
Topic Started: Nov 11 2009, 11:16 AM (378 Views)
bernzie
Member Avatar

Hey all!!!

Good morning! Well it's morning here where I'm at. Just wanted to start things off with a short introduction of myself and why not introduce yourself in the process! That way you could meet new friends and get to know people who have the same interests or disinterests as you!!!

Keep it warm and don't be bashful. Open up and find out that transparency is sometimes fun... Oh and if you find anything else that you might want to add by all means do it... The more the merrier as they say...

Name:
Nickname:
What are your interests?
What do you see yourself accomplishing in your dreams?
Any last words to the group?

Excellente!!!

Ok I'll start it off for everyone...

Name: Bernard (I know...)
Nickname: Bernz
Location: Origiinally from Sydney, Australia now in Luganville, Vanuatu
Tell us about yourself? I'm a teacher here in Vanuatu, single, loves having good clean fun and the beaches... (They have the best here... LOL)
What are your interests? Scuba Diving, fishing, teaching, going to the jungle to unreached tribes and villages and sharing with them the written word as well as medical ministry (that's what they call it), singing, a little bit of dancing and basically just laughing so hard that my jaw sometimes hurt afterwards...
What do you see yourself accomplishing in your dreams? In my dreams I was a Hotel owner in a nice touristy place with a good looking ex actress as my loyal wife beside me... but that's just my dreams
Any last words to the group? Great forum... Hey y'all please let us know about yourself... that way we'll get a better picture of you!!!

Don't forget to smile now...

Bernz
Edited by bernzie, Nov 15 2009, 05:58 PM.

Posted Image

Just live life and life will live it out justly...

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

secreto
Wanderer
[ * ]
Hi Bernzie!! I just read your intro. So you are not a Filipino? Vanuatu is not part of Australia, correct?

I'm a member of Tagpuan = http://www.tagpuan.com/forums . I was invited here so I took it. Thanks for the invite! This forum looks like a good beginning of bigger and greater things for this community. Let's keep our fingers crossed. I am currently a nursing student at UST (Univ. of Santo Tomas), 18, male, and from QC (Quezon City) and of course, I am a Filipino. My dream is to leave the country to earn a decent wage so I can send money to my parents here sa Pinas so they money to spend and buy stuff while they are living here, which in turn will help the economy. Without money going through the system it is not possible to buoy up the economy. That's my patriotic duty. :botsup:

IsnaberongPinoy

Hello, everyone. I guess it's just appropriate to start posting here.
I noticed that there a few Justins around here.
Well, here's another Justin for you.
Chose a non-Justin user name to avoid confusion since I plan on posting regularly.

Name: Justin
Nickname: Just
About me:
- NATSIG (not afraid to say I'm gay)
- I LOVE music. lots of different kinds. pop, r&b, acoustic, rock, dance, etc.
- I am starting to like comicbooks again, the mainstream variety, like the Marvel variety.
- I work as an SEO. I'm sort of a techie myself though a bit half-baked. All the tech I know I got from surfing a lot. A friend said that I seemed to be online 20 hours a day. Hmm... who knows? I'm not counting.

bernzie
Member Avatar

secreto
Nov 17 2009, 12:26 PM
Hi Bernzie!! I just read your intro. So you are not a Filipino? Vanuatu is not part of Australia, correct?

I'm a member of Tagpuan = http://www.tagpuan.com/forums . I was invited here so I took it. Thanks for the invite! This forum looks like a good beginning of bigger and greater things for this community. Let's keep our fingers crossed. I am currently a nursing student at UST (Univ. of Santo Tomas), 18, male, and from QC (Quezon City) and of course, I am a Filipino. My dream is to leave the country to earn a decent wage so I can send money to my parents here sa Pinas so they money to spend and buy stuff while they are living here, which in turn will help the economy. Without money going through the system it is not possible to buoy up the economy. That's my patriotic duty. :botsup:
Hello there,

I'm a Filipino no doubt about it... But please be patient with me as my Tagalog skills are not that good anymore being I did not grow up in Phils... But I can still understand it...

I like your aspirations though... Keep your aspirations high and have work hard, as they always say, "Dream big but start small"...

Bernzie

Posted Image

JulianSalcedo
Unregistered

bernzie
Nov 22 2009, 01:33 PM
I'm a Filipino no doubt about it... But please be patient with me as my Tagalog skills are not that good anymore being I did not grow up in the Phils... But I can still understand it...

I like your aspirations though... Keep your aspirations high and work hard, as they always say, "Dream big but start small"...

Bernzie
Hi Bernzie! Where is Vanuatu? Is it part of New Zealand? How did you end up there? Did your parents migrate there? Are your parents both Filipinos?
Quote Post Goto Top

bernzie
Member Avatar

JulianSalcedo
Nov 23 2009, 02:46 AM
Hi Bernzie! Where is Vanuatu? Is it part of New Zealand? How did you end up there? Did your parents migrate there? Are your parents both Filipinos?
:offtopic: But it's quite ok... and register please so that we can know more about you...

My family emigrated to Australia and from there I found out about Vanuatu from a friend of mine and now I'm here... Having a wonderful time and just basically living life to the fullest...

Vanuatu, is not a part of New Zealand, it's its own country and it's a tropical paradise... Totally unadulterated paradise...

Nuff said... LOL...

Bernz

Posted Image

justin.kredible
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Sounds good. Palau is another island paradise which is a U.S. territory.

rudefall
Wanderer
[ * ]
Just newbie here. I wish to enjoy my stay here.

lexdejer
Wanderer
[ * ]
Welcome to Filipinoys Bernzie, Rudefall, Justin.Kredible, IsnaberongPinoy and Secreto. I'm currently in the U.S. and in school. I am a Filipino at the moment and I haven't decided yet whether to trade in my Philippine passport for a U.S. one. That's always a possibility but I'm in no rush. As for my major, I haven't decided yet. Our whole family is here except one of my siblings. Anyone else reading this who have posted in the past but haven't registered yet, come on and join us. Of course, you can still keep on posting as a guest here.

By the way, Bernzie, that Vanuatu seems like a good place to be. Is it a US or a British territory or is it an independent country?
Edited by lexdejer, Sep 15 2010, 08:12 AM.

Karsie
Bedspacer
[ *  *  *  * ]
Which parts of the Philippines are you, guys, from?

Karsie
Bedspacer
[ *  *  *  * ]
IsnaberongPinoy
Nov 18 2009, 08:57 AM
I noticed that there a few Justins around here.
Well, here's another Justin for you.
Chose a non-Justin user name to avoid confusion since I plan on posting regularly.

Name: Justin
Nickname: Just
About me:
- NATSIG (not afraid to say I'm gay)
- I LOVE music. lots of different kinds. pop, r&b, acoustic, rock, dance, etc.
- I am starting to like comicbooks again, the mainstream variety, like the Marvel variety.
- I work as an SEO. I'm sort of a techie myself though a bit half-baked. All the tech I know I got from surfing a lot. A friend said that I seemed to be online 20 hours a day. Hmm... who knows? I'm not counting.
"Justin" seems to be a very popular monicker these days what with Justin Timberlake, Justin Long and Justin Beiber making it more popular than ever. Might as well ride the bandwagon :rah:

Well anyway, Isnabero, no need to be afraid openly admitting or not hiding about being gay. Your rights are protected here. This is a gay-friendly forum. Tell your friends about us! We need more members here to make the site more active.

Thanks for signing up, everyone! :welcome: I'm the Administrator, by the way. Rude of me not to introduce myself. Mea culpa por favor. :duh: :bg:

sehargul100

everybody welcome here

twylet
Wanderer
[ * ]
Thanks for the warm welcome from other members of this forum. I am currently residing in Chicago and working for a telecommunication & manufacturing company. I hope we get more members so we get more interesting postings that we can read, learn from and participate in. I'm 22 years old. We just recently migrated to the U.S. so we are just feeling our way around in this new territory. So far so good :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Newbie Lounge & Greeting Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!