Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Coffee House - your dose of caffeine!

The Coffee House is a friendly and informal community dedicated to having fun. We're a diverse bunch, and so we have plenty to offer, including:
  • Discussions on a wide range of subjects, from science and current events to sport and gaming (and most things in between!);
  • Community-centered forums where members can get to know each other better, and share things they've made;
  • Regularly-scheduled contests, where members can compete for awards and forum currency (Coffee Credits);
  • Shops, where members may spend the Coffee Credits they've earned;
  • A Discord server, where anyone can chat to our members in real time.
What you can see below is a snapshot of what we have to offer. To see the rest, and gain access to all of this, all you need to do is register as a member. Registration is quick, free and easy.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Anyone else into writing?
Topic Started: Apr 16 2018, 08:49 AM (45 Views)
Pyrite
Member Avatar
Tremendously Puzzling

So, for those who don't know, I have a blog which I publish short stories on, and I have dreams of writing a novel when I'm older and have a more refined style of writing.

What about you all? Does anyone here write? And, if so, what do you like writing? Myself, I like writing short mystery stories, but I have a penchant for heart-warming endings.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bry.
Member Avatar

All I can do is write poetry/lyrics. I did try storywriting before but it's not really my strong point. Although, poems and songs can tell a story though ;)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pyrite
Member Avatar
Tremendously Puzzling

Oh yeah, definitely! One of my best friends writes amazing poetry! I definitely count that as 'writing'.

CJ
Member Avatar
Dark Field Theorist

I write like the mathematician that I am :lol: .

(I have made a couple of half-hearted attempts at story writing, but I never finished them. Which is probably for the best, TBH!)

JHG
Member Avatar

I like writing in my spare time. So far, I’ve written a fan made Bolt sequel.

Megan
Member Avatar
Ferret Queen

I do like to write, but haven’t for ages. Outside of role plays. Mostly write stories. I really should get back to it.

Jarkko
Member Avatar
Christian. Exterminator of Spammers.

I've written in a lot of different genres, but most of my past stuff has since been scrapped. :P There's still my IntFam Football Stories thread even though I had to bring that to a rather abrupt end because my database file became corrupted :whatthecrap: but I also wrote poetry and science fiction, especially in high school.

When I finally do get out into the linguistics field I'll be doing writing of another kind - linguistics papers and books. :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Language and Literature · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Anti-Spam Bots! Mazeguy Smilies