Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Coffee House - your dose of caffeine!

The Coffee House is a friendly and informal community dedicated to having fun. We're a diverse bunch, and so we have plenty to offer, including:
  • Discussions on a wide range of subjects, from science and current events to sport and gaming (and most things in between!);
  • Community-centered forums where members can get to know each other better, and share things they've made;
  • Regularly-scheduled contests, where members can compete for awards and forum currency (Coffee Credits);
  • Shops, where members may spend the Coffee Credits they've earned;
  • A Discord server, where anyone can chat to our members in real time.
What you can see below is a snapshot of what we have to offer. To see the rest, and gain access to all of this, all you need to do is register as a member. Registration is quick, free and easy.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[ti]Pink ribbon[/ti]2018 Animal Costume Contest #1
Topic Started: Apr 16 2018, 01:54 AM (42 Views)
Gaomon274
Member Avatar
NASCAR Fanatic

So I heard ya like costume contests, so time for another costume contest!

Missed Easter so this time our topic won't be holiday related and will instead be the first one targeting a more broad theme.
This time our theme will be animals.

For this contest, simply decorate your profile to be like an animal you like, whether its a real one in nature or an anthropomorphic one like Sly Cooper.and Rocket Raccoon.

You can name change to that as well, thanks to the nifty Name Shop CJ runs which will allow you a free name change for the contest provided that you switch back to your old name once the poll concludes.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Coffee_House/topic/5735660/1/?x=20

Prizes:
1st Place - 500 Coffee Credits (If we get 5 or more entries, a :pink-ribbon: as well!)
2nd Place - 250 Coffee Credits
3rd Place - 100 Coffee Credits

Entries will be accepted through 4/30/18 with a poll running for one week after that.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen

Do Pokemon count?

CJ
Member Avatar
Dark Field Theorist

Also, since Kohta already did Rocket Raccoon for one of the previous ones, I'm guessing he can't just re-use the same costume?

(He could do a different Rocket Raccoon one, of course, but not just the exact same avatar/sig as before)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gaomon274
Member Avatar
NASCAR Fanatic

@Queen
Hmmm, good question.
I think I'm going to permit stuff that is based on or similar to an animal like Vulpix (foxes) and Pikachu (mice), but more obscure stuff like Regirock and Deoxys wouldn't be.

@CJ
I haven't decided fully yet.
I think I'll go with your suggestion and tweak it and say any repeated costumes should feature at least one change from your past entries with it.
(Like adding to it or swapping the avatar.)

JHG
Member Avatar

Does my current profile picture fit?

Gaomon274
Member Avatar
NASCAR Fanatic

It looks like an animal to me so I'd think so.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Contests · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Anti-Spam Bots! Mazeguy Smilies