Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

This board is closed and will be kept as an archive. Please head to our new home at tch-forum.com

(Existing members: Please check your PMs for your password on the new board. If you do not have a PM, then please send one to me)

Welcome to The Coffee House - your dose of caffeine!

The Coffee House is a friendly and informal community dedicated to having fun. We're a diverse bunch, and so we have plenty to offer, including:
  • Discussions on a wide range of subjects, from science and current events to sport and gaming (and most things in between!);
  • Community-centered forums where members can get to know each other better, and share things they've made;
  • Regularly-scheduled contests, where members can compete for awards and forum currency (Coffee Credits);
  • Shops, where members may spend the Coffee Credits they've earned;
  • A Discord server, where anyone can chat to our members in real time.
What you can see below is a snapshot of what we have to offer. To see the rest, and gain access to all of this, all you need to do is register as a member. Registration is quick, free and easy.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Topic Started: Mar 13 2018, 08:58 PM (58 Views)
CJ
Member Avatar
A very minor case of serious brain damage

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/mar/13/fantastic-beasts-2-the-crimes-of-grindelwald-first-full-trailer-released

The first full-length trailer for the sequel to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them has been released. Subtitled The Crimes of Grindelwald, it sees Eddie Redmayne return in the role of “magizoologist” Newt Scamander in the second of the projected five films in the JK Rowling-scripted Harry Potter spinoff series.

Directed by Potter veteran David Yates, Fantastic Beasts 2 sees Scamander and Albus Dumbledore (played by Jude Law) take on powerful dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald (Johnny Depp). Katherine Waterston also returns from Fantastic Beasts, as Tina Goldstein, the rehabilitated auror who also joins the fight against Grindelwald.

While Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them proved a substantial hit, grossing more than $800m after its release in November 2016, the sequel has had a rocky time. Rowling was forced to defend the casting of Depp, saying she was “genuinely happy” to have Depp in the film after controversy over the circumstances of his divorce from Amber Heard. More recently, Rowling was accused of responsibility-shirking after Yates revealed that Dumbledore’s supposed gay sexuality was not being referred to in Fantastic Beasts 2, despite the fact that the whole film is about the wizard he was supposedly in love with as a young man.

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald is due for release on 15 November in Australia, and 16 November in the UK and US.

Wow, I'm glad to see Hogwarts again :O !

I still haven't seen the first one - but, perhaps I'll have to try and catch it at some point, because I'd quite like to see this!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Moonface
Member Avatar
Rank 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
I haven't seen the first one to get all the context being given in this trailer, but it does look good. However I hope they have a good explanation for people apparating into Hogwarts since that's supposed to be impossible to do on the grounds unless you're someone like Dumbledore who doesn't have that restriction imposed onto them.

JHG
Member Avatar

Moonface
Mar 14 2018, 02:25 PM
I haven't seen the first one to get all the context being given in this trailer, but it does look good. However I hope they have a good explanation for people apparating into Hogwarts since that's supposed to be impossible to do on the grounds unless you're someone like Dumbledore who doesn't have that restriction imposed onto them.
Finally, someone other than that insufferable know it all Hermione who read Hogwarts: A History!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · TV and Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Anti-Spam Bots! Mazeguy Smilies