Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Coffee House - your dose of caffeine!

The Coffee House is a friendly and informal community dedicated to having fun. We're a diverse bunch, and so we have plenty to offer, including:
  • Discussions on a wide range of subjects, from science and current events to sport and gaming (and most things in between!);
  • Community-centered forums where members can get to know each other better, and share things they've made;
  • Regularly-scheduled contests, where members can compete for awards and forum currency (Coffee Credits);
  • Shops, where members may spend the Coffee Credits they've earned;
  • A Discord server, where anyone can chat to our members in real time.
What you can see below is a snapshot of what we have to offer. To see the rest, and gain access to all of this, all you need to do is register as a member. Registration is quick, free and easy.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bling Care Kit?
Topic Started: Jan 12 2018, 11:06 PM (33 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Do you have one? To polish anything sparkly. To give your bling things a new look. All things bling won't be after some time, so you have to polish them to renew their looks. Gonna buy a fine jewelry care pencil tomorrow. I don't have any fashion jewelry, too cheap looking for me.
Quote Post Goto Top

Frankie
Member Avatar
An Original Troll since '88
[ *  *  * ]
What? Lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

I don't have any 'bling things', so I have no need for one of these care kits!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Beauty and Fashion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Anti-Spam Bots! Mazeguy Smilies