Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Coffee House - your dose of caffeine!

The Coffee House is a friendly and informal community dedicated to having fun. We're a diverse bunch, and so we have plenty to offer, including:
  • Discussions on a wide range of subjects, from science and current events to sport and gaming (and most things in between!);
  • Community-centered forums where members can get to know each other better, and share things they've made;
  • Regularly-scheduled contests, where members can compete for awards and forum currency (Coffee Credits);
  • Shops, where members may spend the Coffee Credits they've earned;
  • A Discord server, where anyone can chat to our members in real time.
What you can see below is a snapshot of what we have to offer. To see the rest, and gain access to all of this, all you need to do is register as a member. Registration is quick, free and easy.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
[ti]Pink ribbon[/ti]2017 Christmas Costume Contest
Topic Started: Dec 5 2017, 10:54 PM (174 Views)
Gaomon274
Member Avatar
NASCAR Fanatic

So Christmas is coming up so I figured why not do a contest to help get festive and spice things up and since people seemed to like the Halloween edition.

Your mission, should you accept it, is simply to decorate your forum profile to be Christmas themed.

First, pick out something you want to use as your costume. It can be anything! (Provided it complies with forum rules and ZetaBoards ToS of course.) A snowman, a reindeer, or even just making your current profile more holiday themed, etc.

You can name change should you feel your costume needs it as well, thanks to the nifty Name Shop CJ runs which will allow you a free name change if you participate in this contest. Keep in mind that you'll need to request your old name back within 3 days of the poll ending for this contest.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Coffee_House/topic/5735660/1/?x=20

Next, it's up to you to decorate your profile to help complete the costume.
Swap out your avatar, run quotes or banners and other images in your signature, you name it.
Just go with what you think looks best!

You'll have until 12/22/17 to enter, and we'll throw up a poll to vote for the costumes everyone liked the most.
(We can take screenshots of everyone's profiles should you need to change something after the cutoff time if needed.)

Prizes:
1st Place - 500 Coffee Credits (If we get 5 or more entries, a :pink-ribbon: as well!)
2nd Place - 250 Coffee Credits
3rd Place - 100 Coffee Credits

Offline Profile Goto Top

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen

Sure, I'll enter. I'm already dressed up, might as well enter. I'll even get my name changed for the occasion. :3
~EDIT: AND.................. Done. ^^V Think of me as your Christmas Queen. :hehe:
Edited by queenzelda, Dec 5 2017, 11:32 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nilla
Member Avatar
Dovahkiin

I'm in. But I am not changing my name :P *lazy*
Online Profile Goto Top

Gaomon274
Member Avatar
NASCAR Fanatic

I've got a partial design up, but I may change mine before the cut-off. :O
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gaomon274
Member Avatar
NASCAR Fanatic

Do want to remind people that there are only a few days left to enter.
Due to real life issues that have sprung up this evening I may be late in getting the poll up, but should be no later than Saturday evening.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gaomon274
Member Avatar
NASCAR Fanatic

I'm going to be busy still due to the holidays so I'm going to let this go through Christmas Day with a poll thrown up late that day or sometime the day following.
So if you're interested in piecing together a last minute entry, it's not too late!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gaomon274
Member Avatar
NASCAR Fanatic

I'll be closing out entries before I head to bed so any last minute changes will need to be done by then.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Gaomon274
Member Avatar
NASCAR Fanatic

Apologies for the delay.
Finally had time to sit down and get caught back up.

Unfortunately my laptop doesn't have the dang screenshots I took of each profile Christmas night. IDK if I didn't hit save, or what.
Could Queen and Nilla swap back to their Christmas setup real quick?
Sorry. X_X
Offline Profile Goto Top

Yami Yugi
Member Avatar
Playstation King Yami
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't think Christmas Queen hasn't changed her avatar & signature since she entered the contest, tbh. Nilla has though.
Online Profile Goto Top

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen

Posted Image
^I took a screenshot & uploaded it with my Christmas 'outfit' since I feel the urge to change back to my old username with a new avy/sig combo. :whistle:
Offline Profile Goto Top

CJ
Member Avatar
Dark Field Theorist

Here's Nilla's, now that she changed back :) :

Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

CJ
Member Avatar
Dark Field Theorist

Poll is up, finally:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Coffee_House/topic/8193129/1/
Edited by CJ, Jan 14 2018, 12:22 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Completed Contests · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Anti-Spam Bots! Mazeguy Smilies