Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Coffee House - your dose of caffeine!

The Coffee House is a friendly and informal community dedicated to having fun. We're a diverse bunch, and so we have plenty to offer, including:
  • Discussions on a wide range of subjects, from science and current events to sport and gaming (and most things in between!);
  • Community-centered forums where members can get to know each other better, and share things they've made;
  • Regularly-scheduled contests, where members can compete for awards and forum currency (Coffee Credits);
  • Shops, where members may spend the Coffee Credits they've earned;
  • A Discord server, where anyone can chat to our members in real time.
What you can see below is a snapshot of what we have to offer. To see the rest, and gain access to all of this, all you need to do is register as a member. Registration is quick, free and easy.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ask queen
Topic Started: Apr 6 2017, 01:43 AM (7,253 Views)
queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen

Please ask me stuff that pertains to me. ^^; I might also leave smart a** answers to too personal questions asked, you've been warned. :hehe:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yami Yugi
Member Avatar
Playstation King Yami
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Whats with the Gunther song in your sig? XD

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

Roughly how many forums have you been a member of over the years?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

deyana
Member Avatar

hey queen - what is a favorite song of yours?

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen

Yami Yugi
Apr 6 2017, 05:44 AM
Whats with the Gunther song in your sig? XD
Because Gunther is my cheese in the macheesmo. That & he's super sexy cheesy & I just have to get him known throughout the internetscape & make him super famous online. His cheese must live on!! xD

CJ
Apr 6 2017, 07:01 AM
Roughly how many forums have you been a member of over the years?
Since I've been online since 2006; I've been a member of a ton of forums over time. Mostly nintendo based ones, general info forums like this one, a few Playstation based forums (all which have died off since lol), a choice few role play forums, & every now & then I'll join a new forum if I feel I have the time I can dedicate to post on it. But as for a rough estimate? I'd say including my own forums that I've made over the years, about 20 forums (or so).

deyana
Apr 6 2017, 02:37 PM
Hey queen - what is a favorite song of yours?

This is a good song

But I do like this one better. ;3

Yami Yugi
Member Avatar
Playstation King Yami
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
How far have you gotten into [the PS4 video game] World of Final Fantasy btw?

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen

I'm still as far as I'd gotten from the 'last game you played' thread on UG:

queenzelda

World Of Final Fantasy [PS4]: Chapter 21 - Chaos in Grymoire. I'm supposed to be heading up a chain in a town called: Agarthir. Basically there's a cathedral that the twins have to scale in order to get to the 'evil' Federation's main headquarters. It reminds me a lot of the whole story with Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS1 wherein the religious leaders in the game were 'evil'. :whistle:

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

Quote:

Since I've been online since 2006; I've been a member of a ton of forums over time. Mostly nintendo based ones, general info forums like this one, a few Playstation based forums (all which have died off since lol), a choice few role play forums, & every now & then I'll join a new forum if I feel I have the time I can dedicate to post on it. But as for a rough estimate? I'd say including my own forums that I've made over the years, about 20 forums (or so).

Quite a few, then :P .

Are there any defunct forums which you miss?

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen

CJ
Apr 6 2017, 07:30 PM
Quite a few, then. :P

Are there any defunct forums which you miss?
20 is nothing. I know someone who was on 100 or more forums once upon a time. Needless to say that they opened up their own forum & are basically just there as of late. Which I for one find hilarious.

No not really. I mean if I had to choose one then I do sometimes miss the 'ACalltoArms' forum which was a role play forum I joined along time ago & was given when the admin retired sometime ago. I do miss that forum but it lives on in my heart I suppose. :kittycat:

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

Wow, I have no idea how anyone could manage 100 forums at a time. I struggle with 15-20!

What's your favourite fruit?

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen

CJ
Apr 6 2017, 08:35 PM
Wow, I have no idea how anyone could manage 100 forums at a time. I struggle with 15-20!

What's your favorite fruit?
Atmo I'm only a member of about 9-10 forums that I'm active on atmo. I myself can barely handle being active on 20 myself. xD

My top favorite fruit has got to be pears. Followed closely by strawberries, blueberries, & blackberries. ^^

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

I've never been a particular fan of pears myself (I'll eat them, they're just not my favourite) - but I do like strawberries!

Are there any games whose popularity you don't understand?

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen

CJ
Apr 7 2017, 07:14 AM
I've never been a particular fan of pears myself (I'll eat them, they're just not my favourite) - but I do like strawberries!

Are there any games whose popularity you don't understand?
You sound like my sweetie Jing, he's not much of a fan of pear's either. :whistle:

Oh gawd yes. Minecraft would be that game for certain. :huh: I mean I understand that it's because you can make most anything with it, but I personally feel like it's a bit of a time waster. But all the same I am looking forwards to an RPG maker to release to the 3DS sometime this summer though. Though I sort of feel that the RPG maker is a bit different :lol: .

Yami Yugi
Member Avatar
Playstation King Yami
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
What's the name of the RPG maker releasing to the 3DS btw?

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen

Yami Yugi
Apr 7 2017, 05:44 PM
What's the name of the RPG maker releasing to the 3DS btw?
NIS America is bringing over RPG Maker Fes to the 3DS this summer. I can't wait to get it & start creating my own RPG. ^^

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

What kinds of things will you put in your RPG?

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen

CJ
Apr 7 2017, 06:46 PM
What kinds of things will you put in your RPG?
A story for one. Which I have to figure out what I want it to be & then build the RPG around it. I plan to add in original characters, locations, & the like. I'd like to add in a catching monsters mechanic where you can add it to your party or use in ballte, I haven't decided yet. I'm also thinking about doing a Suikoden thing with 6 party members when you go into battle, still I'm not sure how the RPG maker will be when it comes to the details of party allocation's & that. But for now it's a work in progress, I'm hoping the story will come to me before the game drops though. xD
Edited by queenzelda, Apr 7 2017, 07:39 PM.

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

Sounds good; I guess you've still got plenty of time to think about it :P .

Have you ever used any RPG makers before?

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen

CJ
Apr 8 2017, 11:45 AM
Sounds good; I guess you've still got plenty of time to think about it :P .

Have you ever used any RPG makers before?
Actually I had a crazy idea that I could start a role play on my forum & every one who contributes to it would get credit for it in the RPG that I make. I figure that way, every one can come up with the idea for what kind of story we'd do & then then we could all role play it out once the concept was conceived. The only problem I forsee is that I'd like it if we ended the RP sometime before July hits though so I could just focus on building the RPG & then add in the story after that. But I know a lot of the role players on my forum too well, & I figure that we'll all be role playing the story way past July. XDD Still at least it's an idea & every one on my forum can contribute something to it at the very least until the game releases.

Yes, I have two RPG Maker games in my gaming collection. I have RPG Maker for the PS1 & the RPG Maker 2003 game for my PC. I've used both through tbh I like the PS1 version better cause it's easier to use impo. The one for the PC I have a learning curve with in order to figure out to use it. I've been reading guides online which has been helping.

JHG
Member Avatar

Would you like to play Saurian when it's released?

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen

JHG
Apr 9 2017, 04:33 AM
Would you like to play Saurian when it's released?
^o) The what-'awhat now? *googles* Ohhh, it's a dinosaur survival game where in it you pick what dinosaur your character is born as & you try to survive living in the environment as one. Erm.. I mean if your into that then sure go for it. Otherwise (personally) it just isn't my kind of game. :whistle: *shrug*

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

What's your favourite thing about Spring?

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen

CJ
Apr 10 2017, 07:03 AM
What's your favourite thing about Spring?
That it's much warmer then fall/winter but not as hot as summer can get sometimes. :kittycat:

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

Yeah, true :P .

Are you planning to go anywhere over the summer?

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen

CJ
Apr 11 2017, 06:32 PM
Are you planning to go anywhere over the summer?
Into the world of my own imagination, if that counts for anything. :whistle: xp

Yami Yugi
Member Avatar
Playstation King Yami
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
If you could go anywhere for a summer vacation with out having to worry about paying for it, where would you like to go?

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen

Yami Yugi
Apr 11 2017, 07:35 PM
If you could go anywhere for a summer vacation with out having to worry about paying for it, where would you like to go?
Honestly I'd love to go to Egypt. But since it might be a bit too dangerous for my husband & I to go there, then we'd probably end up going to Japan alternatively. :thumbsup:

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

What would you do/see in Japan?

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen

CJ
Apr 12 2017, 07:10 AM
What would you do/see in Japan?
Omg. There is just so much to do & see! Such as Nintendo of Japan's home base, same with Sony's. I'd also love to go & see the area that all of Hayao Miyazaki's animated movies were inspired by. Not to mention going to a bath house since they're featured in so many different anime's. Or even seeing one of their many culture fest if we arrive at the right time of year. Such as the rice festival which was something I learned about while watching a PBS special. It was so awesome, I'd love to go one year & see it myself.

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

Sounds nice :) .

What was your favourite subject at school?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · 'Ask Me' threads · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Anti-Spam Bots! Mazeguy Smilies