Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Coffee House - your dose of caffeine!

The Coffee House is a friendly and informal community dedicated to having fun. We're a diverse bunch, and so we have plenty to offer, including:
  • Discussions on a wide range of subjects, from science and current events to sport and gaming (and most things in between!);
  • Community-centered forums where members can get to know each other better, and share things they've made;
  • Regularly-scheduled contests, where members can compete for awards and forum currency (Coffee Credits);
  • Shops, where members may spend the Coffee Credits they've earned;
  • A Discord server, where anyone can chat to our members in real time.
What you can see below is a snapshot of what we have to offer. To see the rest, and gain access to all of this, all you need to do is register as a member. Registration is quick, free and easy.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What was the last game you played?
Topic Started: Jul 9 2011, 11:57 PM (17,187 Views)
CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

Simple, really. Just post the name of the last game you played - or, if, like me, you sometimes play and post simultaneously, the name of the game you are currently playing :P .

Minecraft for me. Or INVedit, if that counts. I'm such a filthy cheat.....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Catface
Member Avatar
Spooky

Empire Total War.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

Still Minecraft.

I haven't played anything since I made this topic....I've only just woken up :P !

lamna
Member Avatar

Medieval II: Kingdoms. Britannia Campaign.

Just conquered the Scots as Norway.

Unless you could me quickly checking that Half Life Opposing Force works as playing.

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

CyberNations, last night. The alliance I'm in got caught on the losing side of a big inter-alliance war.

lamna
Member Avatar

Skyrim. Just finished lopping of Ulfric Stormcloak's head. Damned traitor.

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

Minecraft. I finally got the YogBox working!

lamna
Member Avatar

Medieval II: Kingdoms. I conquered Dublin, and quickly gave the Irish lots of money and trade rights. I've no need or desire to take anything else at the moment. Rather a forgiving lot, the Irish. Took their capital and killed the heir apparent and I got peace as soon as I asked.

I finally got sick of the English's shi...ps and have gone to war with them, the fools landed and expeditionary force on the Isle of Mann. Did they seriously think we would just let them walk up to our capital? They were slaughtered, then I took Carlisle from them and am readying the march on Newcastle. Long term I'll be raiding the southern coast, capturing a settlement, looting it and destroying every building I can, then leaving it for them.

Britain belongs to the Nordmenn!

On a lighter note, glad you've got it working now.
Edited by lamna, Jan 1 2012, 06:35 PM.

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

lol - nice :P .

Same as before, since I haven't played any games since my previous post.

lamna
Member Avatar

Do you think we should make a general Total War topic?

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

I think we should expand the Shogun 2 one to cover all Total War games. After all, we have started talking about other Total War games there!

Still Minecraft, since again, I haven't played anything since my previous post.

Denis Pick
Member Avatar
Dear Leader

Navyfield - Just got my Lyon :D

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

:D

Civilization V -playing as the Inca, and getting pretty close to victory. I have several well-developed cities, plus a few not so well-developed ones :P .

lamna
Member Avatar

Medieval II: Kingdoms again.

Treacherous Barons! They are without honour! All I have done if fund their war in Ireland, and now filthy cur Simon de Montfort attacks me while I kill his English foes! Animals! Brutal! They deserve no mercy! I shall strike them down, follow them back to their bases and kill all of them, all of them! No mercy!

In other news, the York has fallen to our mighty army and the capital's library has been completed.

How nerdy is it to make a Star Trek and Babylon 5 reference with talking about playing Total War?

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

lol :P . Just trash 'em!

I've been playing Minecraft again. I've finished my house (which is pretty small; it'll just be for crafting, smelting, storage and sleeping. I'll have plenty of buildings for other things, though)

lamna
Member Avatar

I have not had time for Minecraft lately, so many other things to play.

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

Yeah, I often find that I don't have time for particular games, for precisely that reason - as well as all my university work and stuff like that.

For me, it's CyberNations. My nation's getting trashed, but I don't mind :P .

lamna
Member Avatar

Medieval II: Kingdoms. I exterminated the Baron's little rebellion for their insolence. Had a small skirmish with the Irish, but we're at peace now. I resumed the war with England, taking out Chester.

Then a few Barons contacted me and said if I captured Norwich for them, I'd be well rewarded. I decided to oblige them, I sacked the city, destroyed everything I could and left.

All things said, it's going quite well. The Welsh might be getting to powerful, and so far have been loyal allies. Hopefully I can take the city I need peacefully. Or they will back stab me and I'll have an excuse to become Emperor of Britannia.

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

Sounds good so far :) .

I just lost all my stuff on Minecraft :( .

lamna
Member Avatar

Aww, what happened?

I was last playing Katawa Shoujo, you know it's nice to play a game in a while where your options are "Ask about the library" not "Exterminate the Populace". "Game" seems a bit of a stretch though, I've had to make about three decisions, other than that I've just been watching and reading the story unfold.

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

I think I got killed when exploring. I later found it again, but then lost it again due to a glitch >_< .

Now, I'm playing again, but on a different world. I deleted the other one.

lamna
Member Avatar

More Katawa Shoujo, I'm starting to favour Hanako/Lilly. Rin's intriguing too.

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

More Minecraft, this time with the Tale of Kingdoms mod. I've hired a hunter now, and started fixing the guild :D .

lamna
Member Avatar

There are NPC's now? Ones you can interact with?

More Katawa Shojo for me. Seems like I'll end up with Emi, I seem to be spending a lot of time with her and Rin.

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

There are NPCs in vanilla Minecraft, but not very good ones. These ones are from a mod.

Last game I played was NavyFIELD, which I'm on right now.

lamna
Member Avatar

Just got Third Age Total War, having fun with the High Elves. I'm moving my army towards the southern coast, and then I'll execute a massive invasion of Harad, wreck their rear areas and perhaps hand them over to Gondor.

It's the last thing he'll expect.

Of course it could go horribly wrong and end up with me being swarmed by orcs, but I'm sure my General will cut a fine dash.
Edited by lamna, Jan 6 2012, 10:19 PM.

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

More Minecraft. I finally got to make Thaum stuff from Thaumcraft!

lamna
Member Avatar

Thaum?

Katawa Shoujo is realy heating up. Once I'm done I think I'll leave it a weak before I play again, keep it fresh.

CJ
Member Avatar
Sausage Brain

Basically, this arcane substance that can be made from rare items. It can be used for a variety of purposes, from crafting symbols and runes with a range of powers to duplicating items (which requires a lot of thaum, and isn't overpowered in any way).

I've just been playing Civilization V. I'm still the Inca, but I've ended up in a war with England (one which I'm winning).

lamna
Member Avatar

Third Age Total War for me, my cavalry general who rose though the ranks is kicking ass. All he had was cavalry, and he was besieging a Orc town. The Orcs charged out with a little over a thousand troops, while my captain had under 200. At the end of the battle he lost had lost 10 men, while all the orcs were killed.

He's young and a total baddass, I'm taking him to wreck Harad, save Gondor and punch Sauron where the sun don't shine. Which could be anywhere in Mordor I suppose.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Gaming · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Anti-Spam Bots! Mazeguy Smilies