Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome. Welcome to The Brain Dead Union.

You have chosen, or been chosen, to visit our fine forum. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means that you will only see a limited amount areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features as well as have constant accsess to our comics and products.

So be sure join our union!

And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, Welcome to The Brain Dead Union. It's safer here.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introductions; Introduce yourself :)
Topic Started: Dec 10 2008, 01:56 AM (5,215 Views)
The Gobo
Member Avatar
Union Escapee
Mythos is reaching for that optimistic rating.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Flashlight
Member Avatar
????
:D

whazat
Member Avatar

yo

some of the older PHW members might remember me as SweetnessMcCool, but basically everywhere else i go by whazat.
also i'll probably stick to lurking, but i figured i might as well mention that i'm still around.

The Gobo
Member Avatar
Union Escapee
One question:

Posted Image

The hell IS that?

whazat
Member Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ennkdUsa58

Flashlight
Member Avatar
????
whazat
Jul 30 2012, 06:26 PM
I remember you! Your name always made me think off "whazat you said? I can't hear you!"

cjr
Member Avatar
Post-Modern Time Lord
I recognise the name Sweetness McCool, but on PHW I mostly lurked until the first time it went boom, so you probably won't have a clue who I am!

Should probably point out though that right now there's not much to lurk - the only other active thread on the forum is the one about how inactive the forum's become...

whazat
Member Avatar

Flashlight

I remember you! Your name always made me think off "whazat you said? I can't hear you!"

yeah that's basically it.

cjr

I recognise the name Sweetness McCool, but on PHW I mostly lurked until the first time it went boom, so you probably won't have a clue who I am!

yeah i remember your name on PHW. i don't remember if you were ever on PoB, but i could've sworn that's where i remember you from most.

The Gobo
Member Avatar
Union Escapee
whazat
Jul 30 2012, 06:26 PM
I didn't know women could do that that quickly.
Let alone, leave so much in their teeth.

Flashlight
Member Avatar
????
That was slow.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The State of Things · Next Topic »
Add Reply