RULES RULE
ROSTERS
WHO'S WHO
SURVIVAL GUIDE
YOUR INSPIRATION
APPLICATION TEMPLATES

Username:
Password:
Welcome to The Bleach Alliance. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. That is not advised. You need to join right now, your life depends on it! LOOK OUT!

DOES IT! <--[...click this.]

If you're already a member please log in to your account before we shoot you on "accident" for trespassing:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A Day in the Life; open
Topic Started: Aug 20 2010, 07:16 AM (425 Views)
Yuuzuki Kawaguchi
Member Avatar
Eighth Division Lieutenant

Damn that Captain.. Just who does he think is leaving me like this? I got the division up my ass in questions, endless amounts of paper work and to top it off I can get no training done under these circumstances!

The lieutenant of the Eighth division had had it! The room echoed as she slammed her fist on the table, paper work trembling in its endless powers. Sort this, sign that, read over this new rule.. Meaningless! It was as if the Gotei had created paper work for the simple reason of torturing vice-captains! That was it! It was a ploy to torture her! Well not anymore. She needed to get out of here. Setsuo would pay for this! Hopefully the pervert had been found out in Hueco Mundo and was to never return! Burning passion gleamed in her amber eyes at this ideal image. Then the division would be under her rule! Reform at last.. Well, she had hoped he was alright.. but she wouldn't admit it.. not even to herself at this point. That pervert could burnnnnnn.

Instead of mounting paper work, Yuuzuki had exused herself of her lieutenants seat. The keys to the room spun in her hand as a smile wore upon the woman's lips, shutting the door to the wretched room behind her. Not only that, but locking it and throwing the keys. Now she would have a proper excuse when the Captain returned. After all, one couldn't do paper work if they locked themselves out of the room where the paper work was! Really, she was a genius.

“You!” she pointed to a female of the room, “I'm leaving for a little bit you are in charge and if you need me you know where to find me.” An uproar began. “Why is she in charge?” “Because you men would burn down the place! I could only imagine what you guys would do!” “But I am the third seat and you want me to treat an unseated newbie as my leader?” “Yes right now she will be your superior. No complains!” The door was shut, her final decision was made. Sometimes she just needed a break. How come of all the divisions she chose one full of men? It was typical sometimes. As if to say woman couldn't hunt hollow just as equally, that they would better fit for investigation or science? Behind the scenes!? Well, at least their commodore was a woman. It was one stepping stone for the downfall of mankind.

Still! It made her so angry!

Hurry the hell back.. were her final thoughts leaving the division's barracks, her fist bawled all the while. There was finally a moment where she felt some salvation, gaining her distance from all her duties, for a while. Yuuzuki knew she would only have a small while away, however they were all grown men and could very well handle themselves.. Well now the image of the division house burning down and men walking around harassing woman with an unkempt style flashed through her mind. “Urk..” she mumbled, her head held low.. each of her amber hues looking at the stone flooring under her own body. I need some training..

It wasn't until a while after that she made it to the clearing, the part of the Seiretei that she really had enjoyed spending spare time. It was where she would often train, aside from her area in the districts. It was where she could relax. Here she could see all around the Gotei, each division home and all the wandering Shinigami. It was as she had eyes above all, nothing would escape her sight.

Still, inside these walls there wasn't much else to do. No fun to be had.. It wasn't as if Yuuzuki had been looking for a good time anyway.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Jeshan
Member Avatar
Not a Mime!

((Little note; I’m the Third Seat, but feel free to swap what your npc one said for what I shall say =3))

The scent of fresh coffee wafted through the air as he entered the main living area, there seemed to be a lot more people here then usual but that was none of his concern, all he wanted to do now was enjoy his coffee and watch everyone go about their business. Settling himself down in the nearest available chair he grinned as he saw the lieutenant emerge from her office, lock the door then throw away the keys. “Ah, just in time for today’s performance”, She seemed annoyed as she walked, but that appeared to be her default state from what he could tell, “You” she said pointing at the only other female in the room, “I’m leaving for a little bit you are in charge and if you need me you know where to find me.”, after this everyone or at least all the males in the room started objecting.

As always it fell on his almighty shoulders to settle the situation, “Quiet down gentlemen, you should all know that the lieutenant enjoys overlooking some of us, and has certain preferences when it comes to the delegation of certain tasks.” He stood up and faced the woman that the lieutenant had put in charge, “I am at your command ma petite cher fille”. His words almost dripping with sarcasm he grinned and took a sip out of his coffee, the men stifled their laughter as the lieutenant shut the door, when she had gone everyone went back to what they were doing, or talking about and Jeshan began to think of how little he actually knew the lieutenant.

Oh sure there were rumors circulating the division; that she was a lesbian or was secretly in love with the captain, but he paid them little notice. But maybe a little information would be an invaluable resource to him, “Maybe just a little snooping.” He said to no one in particular, handing his coffee to the girl “in charge” he headed in the direction he assumed the lieutenant was headed. Stopping at a safe enough distance from the clearing so as he could see Yuuzuki and hopefully not be spotted himself, he sat down spending a few moments to make himself comfortable, trying not to think what would happen if she saw him.
Edited by Jeshan, Aug 23 2010, 02:24 AM.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Yuuzuki Kawaguchi
Member Avatar

It was finally time to relax. Above all of the Seireitei, she was able to watch and observe from a close and yet safe distance. However, it was also time to simply escape from the boneheads and idiots... even of her own division! While she had loved them all, she was annoyed and hated them all the same. Still.. They could be worse.. she knew that. But sometimes she had wished they were like the men of the first division; dressed well, polite, and formal. Instead of a such of scoundrels!

Maybe she was being to hash.

No fuck that! They had to learn!

Tightly she grasped her Zanpakuto, bringing out the little hilt it consisted of in its dormant stage. Yuu's amber hues had trailed down for a moment. It wasn't this she wanted to pratice - no. So, she had put it awa--

and how long was this dude going to sit there and watch her for!?

Grinning slightly, Yuu had acted as if she did not notice, an annoyed twitch worn upon her countenance of this situation. Slowly she had dug into her pockets, grabbing out on her Koshi pebbles.With her hand to her side, she flicked the pebble backward without looking - something appearing as trivial as a rock to say "hey you I know you are there".. or so it would seem, anyway.

Instead when this pebble would land near the lurker it would not be harmless - it would explode.

Spoiler: click to toggle
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Jeshan
Member Avatar
Not a Mime!

While not very entertaining watching the lieutenant was at least a little interesting, he could tell from the way she stood that she was tense, possibly due to the amount of work vice-captains get landed with or possibly for other reasons that he could not hope to ever understand and would rather not get the chance. After a moment something in his periphery caught his eye, it was sparkling so like a moth to a flame he had to have it, he rose in a crouching position and began to shuffle towards it. He did not even notice Yuuzuki’s hand moving as he was fixated on the shiny thing in front of him, it turned out to be a broken shard of a mirror.

“Oh it’s just you, you handsome rouge” he said to his reflection with a smile, it was then he noticed in his reflected background a small rock heading in a perfect trajectory for his face. “Merde”, he threw himself backwards in an effort to protect his face, unfortunately he had never thought that the blasted thing would explode. How lucky he was that when he threw himself back he had begun to roll and narrowly escaped the full force of the blast, that wasn’t to say that he was unscathed as it defiantly felt like there were some chunks missing on his right leg, and his robe had caught fire.

What he must have looked like rolling around on the floor like some filthy dog, the flame was out that was the important thing yet he could still feel the blood running down his leg. Rising unsteadily he began to wish he had just stayed back at the division with his coffee instead of following this savage lunatic out here, “So, I can only assume you spotted me eh cher?, My deepest apologies I was driven by curiosity and offended you, Still the explosion was a little uncalled for, non?”. While all of his common sense was screeching at him to run he saw no need, it wasn’t like she would actually kill him…would she?, well he hadn’t expected the boom rock.

Very slowly and almost unnoticeably he began to sidle back towards the division; if he was going to die he would at least have an audience
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Yuuzuki Kawaguchi
Member Avatar

The woman watched in the corner of her eye the unfolding events. It was a quite the show. Not only did he become fixated on his appearance for a moment, but the whole fire thing was way to much. Rolling among the ground like an idiot.. even for the seriously composed and profound Yuuzuki it had cracked a little smile, loosened her up a bit. That was until, he spoke.

"Chère?" Yuuzuki repeated, shaking her head for the moment. "It is Lieutenant Kawaguchi," she repeated back with some irritation. However, she kept her voice at a firm and yet relaxed level. While the division's third seat was a male, he was not as bad as the rest of those scoundrels. See, it was not men in general she had hated.. It was more or less the stereotypes and disgusting way in which they often behaved. However manners would often get the better of her.

Ignoring the comment on the explosion - as if it had never happened - the vice-captain had finally turned around to face her subordinate. There was not an angry scowl as expected from the young girl, nor was there any wrinkles or old age would which seem fitting for the the female at times. Instead, she appeared to be youthful, young and seemingly friendly. Her amber eyes looked right at him, a small and faint smile reaching her lips.

"What was it you were curious about Leveque?"
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Jeshan
Member Avatar
Not a Mime!

Well this was an unexpected reaction to say the least; he thought she would be a hell of a lot madder. Still never look a gift horse in the mouth, blanking out the pain from his leg he unsteadily dropped into a sitting position, "Chère?", “It is Lieutenant Kawaguchi," she stated with an irritated tone. So after making a mental note that anything but her name or title could result in more explosions, he watched as she turned to face him in a way that didn’t look aggressive but he wasn’t going to take any chances. "What was it you were curious about Leveque?" she asked while looking straight at him,

it was slightly unnerving but he wasn’t one to pass up an opportunity to talk. ” Well since you asked, I was curious about you. Every time I see you, your either working or shouting and I said to myself, there must be more to you then just that non?” he said with a genuine look of interest.

” I don’t want to know anything deeply personal of course, just simple things. I always like to know my allies, it is an invaluable asset on the battlefield. But if you don’t want to talk, I’m not going to force you….not like I could or anything.” he finished waving his ands madly in front of him at the last part incase she saw it as a challenge.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Yuuzuki Kawaguchi
Member Avatar

Slowly she watched him, calculating his movements and odd speech. Pierre Jeshan Leveque, an odd name.. Yet, she had not really known her third seat as well.. While there were many people in the division she spoke to regularly, only a couple had made it to a normal, friendly relationship with her. In fact, only a small handful in all of the gotei thirteen forces actually knew the true Yuuzuki Kawaguchi. And while it was known she did not like the majority of men, it was not all biased. In fact, her best friend was a male.

"Okay, well.. That's fine.." she finally spoke, trying to let loose on her firm voice and natural barrier. Yuuzuki had walked away from the hill, her eye slowly drifting away from the watch. It was not as if she had been keen on the idea, but Yuu was not cruel when not needed. "What was it you wanted to know about me anyway?" Yuu walked downward as she spoke, there was no point in talking on the hill top.. In fact, it seemed kind of secluded and weird.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

Jeshan
Member Avatar
Not a Mime!

“Fantastique!, So tell me che- Lieutenant; what do you like?, what don’t you like?, what are your goals and aspirations?, what is it about our division members that seems to push your buttons?. And which do you prefer, Red or Blue?.” he said in a sing song like voice but without pausing and giving her a chance to answer, of course he had hundreds of other questions but easing her into this seemed like the best manoeuvre as he could tell by the way she walked that she was feeling awkward.

Even though these questions seemed innocent enough, with the right answers he could piece together enough information to know her basics. With a grin and an eager look on his face he leaned forward ready to soak up every little detail he could find.
OFF PROFILE QUOTE TOP

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Court of Pure Souls · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Comrades...

The Bleach Society Role-Play Bleach: Avarice