|In order to registrate into this board, you must first agree to a set of rules.
1. No SPAM allowed. Generally referring to no useless yet space-wasting messages. Repeated breaking this rule may result in a warn. Some examples of SPAM are:
·Double Posting: Don't post more than once in a topic if it's not because you have relevant information to bring in. That doesn't mean you can't cut said information and half and post twice in order to give all of it. Do that, and the second post will get deleted.
·One word responses: There is no way on earth you can give important information with only one word. The minimum of words a post should have is around 5, at least.
·Too many smilies: Smilies may only contribute in exageratting your mood, but they don't make any sense alone. Also don't flood smilies right away, even if you entered text in the reply.
·Leet speech: Meaning such as using numbers for letters. Unless it's just for comedic means, don't stick to it.
·Off topic posts: If your post has nothing at all to do with the topic at hand that is spam. Quite simple, huh?
·Bad Grammar, spelling, punctuation: Nobody can be a perfect literate 24/7. We understand that. But watch your writing; a bad written message can be as cryptic as the l33t sp33ch.
2. No flaming. When talking about flaming, it's referred to the action of insult or assault verbally another forumer. This includes ANY kind of insult (except if it's joking, but you already expected that one). If you guys wanna fight, duel to the death OUTSIDE this boards. This is a severe rule which implies severe punishment. Don't be a douche.
3. Multiple accounts. If somebody wants to registrate with your IP, the administators need to know first. Otherwise it will result in the banning of the second account, and severe warning of the former one.
4. Do not post unappropiated content. What is unappropiate content? Here are some examples.
-Pornography (yes, Hentai included)
-Disgusting images (everybody knows 2 girls 1 cup. That's no good in here)
-Plagiarism, meaning stealing somebody's work and claiming it your own.
-Anything that is related to earlier rules, of course.
5. Gravedigging. By gravedigging it's understood to post in a topic in which nobody has posted for about 20 days. This may not be a really harsh rule, if you don't do it more than once. NOTE: IF it's your topic and you want to bring in interesting stuff, it is NOT considered gravedigging.
Now that the rules are finished, let's talk about the rights. As a forumer, you have the right to:
1. The basic rights. You know, posting, starting threads and polls, vote in surveys, etc.
2. Show off your works to everybody else in the appropiate subforum
3. Advertise your webpage, etc, in the appropiat suborum;
4. Report any post that you think is breaking the rules. Try not to be too picky. If the administrators consider there's not that much of a rule-breaking, it'll let go. However, repeated unreasoned reports may result in a light warn.
5. Ask for a "job" in the boards when the time comes. Don't worry, the administrators will let you guys know.
6. Express your oppinion as long as it's not specially offending to the others. For example, christianism may be offending for atheist, but that's not really that harsh.
7. Try to regain your account once it's been banned. For that, contact the administrators and explain your point of why you haven't done anything wrong to deserve exile.. While they are the judges, you still have the absolute right for a trial.
8. Ask any requests to other forumers in the appropiate subforum.
9. Have loads of fun!