Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
A Meeting of sorts.
Topic Started: Dec 19 2008, 12:12 AM (499 Views)
Pens_MINI
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Polish brought a great idea to the table last night. It was that the locals (of Pittsburgh) would go somewhere and watch a penguins game. This isn't a bad idea at all, we just need to pound out the details of what will happen is all. The idea is that we will go to primanti's to watch a game and stuff our faces with great food and whatnot. First thing first, how many people would be up for something like this? Also post where you live in the pittsburgh area, so we can pick the best spot.

Thanks
Edited by Pens_MINI, Dec 19 2008, 12:12 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

devilwoacause22
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
I live in Charlottesville, VA but I'll be in Pittsburgh from December 19th to January 4th. I'll be at the games on Dec. 23rd and 30th but would probably be up for some other night.

CorpThug
Rookie
[ * ]
I'd be up for it. I'm a Pittsburgh resident that's in Pittsburgh till Jan. 8th, when I head to Chicago for school.

I'll also be at the Tampa Bay game on the 23rd wearin' a sweeeeet Gold Pens jersey (Clark (me) #22)

-Kevin Clark

jerrrrrry
Rookie
[ * ]
I live in Wheeling but it would never bother me to make a trip the Pittsburgh to watch a pens game, I'd probably drag tj (teajay1013) with me

Pens_MINI
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
So anyone else up for this?

jerrrrrry
Rookie
[ * ]
will there be free candy

Paul Explosion
Rookie
[ * ]
I'm down ...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply