Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

The Orange Blood Bank

Rebuilding The Culture

http://tinyurl.com/OrangeBlood

CONGRATS bicycleman - OUR 1,000,000TH VISITOR TO THE OBB 6/4/2013

Welcome to The Orange Blood Bank. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Platinum Plus Award.; Multiple Platinum Award winner
Topic Started: Oct 22 2010, 10:28 PM (2,835 Views)
FTGarden
Member Avatar
Orange Hematologist
Hi,

Has anyone received the Platinum Plus Award certificate (for getting your 2nd Platinum badge) and gone online to pick a prize? Curious what you've chosen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Appliances2Go
Member Avatar
Orange Hematologist
I received my double platinum and chose the Bose computer speakers. But alas I have been promoted to an ASM position within the last week so no more Homer Awards. I will focus on giving more of them to deserving associates.
Quote:

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
V for Vendetta

VaExpeditor
Member Avatar
Orange Hematologist
congrats on the promo!

Orange Seed
Member Avatar
and now I am no more....
1st one I ordered the workmate, 2nd one (should be anyday now) i will chose a cmera (if that section is there yet) or a golfbag for the better half.
Never forget, this is a THANK YOU economy where words can make the difference

FTGarden
Member Avatar
Orange Hematologist
I chose the Northface windbreaker thing cause I figured I could use it at work during the cold months outside.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General · Next Topic »
Add Reply