I'm gonna say this only one last time. I'm taking back what is mine. That's a promise, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. ~ Taylor Hayes
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Taylor Hayes ~ Appreciation. We hope you enjoy your visit.

THA offers fans of Dr. Taylor Hayes and Hunter Tylo of The Bold and the Beautiful the ability to discuss the character as well as offer story suggestions specifically pertaining to Dr. Hayes. We seek to write and create, and give the writers a firm indication of what we want and how we would like to get there. THA also offers fans a means to discuss the show and the other characters in general. In short, we seek to understand where the show is headed, and how Taylor fits with the perceived vision.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:

Taylor Hamilton Hayes

Regular Forum Story Suggestions Poll: What do you want for Taylor? Jan 25 2010, 04:06 AM, By fmpm
Topics: 10 Replies: 36
Regular Forum Open Discussion Is Bridget Now Jack's Mother? May 6 2009, 10:36 PM, By dot
Topics: 7 Replies: 17
Make New Topic
Taylor Hamilton Hayes
No topics were found.
1 user viewing this forum (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Members:

Make New Topic

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS